PDA

View Full Version : What if...Tony Stark found...

VaultMan
04-10-2007, 03:22 AM
...the original walking stick that transformed Don Blake into the mighty Thor?

Tetragrammaton
04-10-2007, 03:26 AM
http://i10.tinypic.com/2mo34hs.jpg

hawkeyethearcher
04-10-2007, 04:02 AM
then he could use his "mighty hammer" as another pick up line for all the ladies he dates

Wolverine1
04-10-2007, 05:18 AM
Simple answer, no need for the Thorbuster armor....

RichBamf
04-10-2007, 05:34 AM
Marvel would have another event that they think everyone loves but we all think sucks eggs...

wktf
04-10-2007, 09:51 AM
Nothing. Stark's not worthy so the stick would never have transformed to Mjolnir in Stark's hands. The question is whether or not Don Blake ever would have gotten his hands on it if Stark took it. But I think, since Odin's plan was for Blake (who really was Thor transformed to human form) to find the stick, the All-Father would have influenced events to make this happen.

Underdog07
04-10-2007, 09:58 AM
Nothing. Stark's not worthy so the stick would never have transformed to Mjolnir in Stark's hands. The question is whether or not Don Blake ever would have gotten his hands on it if Stark took it. But I think, since Odin's plan was for Blake (who really was Thor transformed to human form) to find the stick, the All-Father would have influenced events to make this happen.

what he said. the stick wouldn't turn just anyone into Thor.

rychehitman
04-10-2007, 10:12 AM
He'd more than likely trade the stick for a bottle of Jack WAY before thinking to ever use it for anything!:)

pablocruze
04-10-2007, 11:22 AM
He'd add electronics to the stick and sell it to Matt Murdock...

pablocruze
04-10-2007, 11:30 AM
He'd add electronics to the stick and sell it to Matt Murdock...

Much like the way he altered Cap's shield with megnetic technology...which was a terriffic failure, leading Stark to the downward spiral of alcoholism...

Teague
04-10-2007, 11:33 AM

Good call, wktf!

So the answer to this is...nothing. Except perhaps the world might be deprived of a Thor.

Tetragrammaton
04-10-2007, 11:56 AM
Yeah cause only someone "worthy" can possess the power of Thor...someone noble like Deadpool, or Bullseye...maybe even Leap Frog.:mad:

http://i14.tinypic.com/44v5mv5.jpg

http://i19.tinypic.com/2mm9rok.jpg

Bah...if Tony wants the power of Thor...he'll just build himself a Thor. At least, he can hold onto an ongoing series...unlike some people.

Teague
04-10-2007, 12:34 PM
When the hell did that happen?

I call bull$hit. (Not on Tet, mind you--on the writing...)

Tetragrammaton
04-10-2007, 12:45 PM
I'm just surprised Ryche hasn't asked for a Deadpool Thor variant yet from Bowen. :)

Teague
04-10-2007, 12:50 PM
I'm just surprised Ryche hasn't asked for a Deadpool Thor variant yet from Bowen. :)

Well, he will now.... :peoples:

hawkeyethearcher
04-10-2007, 12:51 PM
r u f'in kidding me. please tell me that was a dream or what if.

how about a what if marvel didnt blow thread.

VaultMan
04-10-2007, 01:49 PM
r u f'in kidding me. please tell me that was a dream or what if.

how about a what if marvel didnt blow thread.

Ask and ye shall receive... :)

Gatekeeper2Hell
04-11-2007, 05:34 AM
For the record: Deadpool didn't use Thor's hammer. You can relax.

Loki was messing with Thor when he was turning into Jake Olsen. I forget which issue of Deadpool it was. Loki claimed to be DP's dad, and DP bought right into it. He then attacked Thor for Loki. When Thor dropped his hammer, Loki put an illusion over it and got DP to pick up a fake hammer and gain Thor powers and speach patterns. Thor turned back into Olsen and was freaking out until he figured out Loki's trick.

Makkari1
04-11-2007, 12:02 PM
I think these threads is getting a little out of hand. No more of these "What If Ironman" threads. Civil War has done enough to ruin him for a while to come. How can Ironman be reapired from all the abuse heaped upon him by Joe Q. and crew? Maybe we should call them The Wrecking Crew or Joe's Wrecking Crew.

Teague
04-11-2007, 12:17 PM
I think these threads is getting a little out of hand. No more of these "What If Ironman" threads. Civil War has done enough to ruin him for a while to come. How can Ironman be reapired from all the abuse heaped upon him by Joe Q. and crew? Maybe we should call them The Wrecking Crew or Joe's Wrecking Crew.

Why stop them? If people don't want to discuss it, they just won't, and the subjects will slide on into obscurity... :D