PDA

View Full Version : What if Flash Thompson...

pablocruze
04-10-2007, 11:31 AM
Had been bitten by the radioactive spider instead of Peter Parker???

Teague
04-10-2007, 11:32 AM
Had been bitten by the radioactive spider instead of Peter Parker???

Spider-Man would have stayed a professional wrestler. :thumbs2:

pablocruze
04-10-2007, 11:46 AM
Spider-Man would have stayed a professional wrestler. :thumbs2:

And been a major a$$hole...

Teague
04-10-2007, 12:35 PM

For sure.

nemesisenforcer
04-10-2007, 12:42 PM

For sure.

ditto

rychehitman
04-10-2007, 12:45 PM
he would have banged MJ a hell of a lot sooner than Peter did though!

pablocruze
04-10-2007, 12:46 PM

And not just MJ!!!! :thumbs2:

Teague
04-10-2007, 12:49 PM

This is true....

Teague
04-10-2007, 12:49 PM
And not just MJ!!!! :thumbs2:

And also this... :buttrock:

whd
04-10-2007, 01:40 PM
I remember reading that issue. I think Peter Parker had to stop Flash's rampage with his science gizmos.

Wolverine1
04-11-2007, 02:46 AM
I remember reading that issue. I think Peter Parker had to stop Flash's rampage with his science gizmos.
Im pretty sure other heroes could handle Flash Spider man....

Gatekeeper2Hell
04-11-2007, 04:43 AM
Im pretty sure other heroes could handle Flash Spider man....

This really was done in a What if? comic. I think that Peter helped make the costume and webshooters for Flash. Then Flash started misusing his powers. Peter had to make himself an exo-suit in order to stop Flash. (It had the Doc Ock tentacles since he managed to prevent Octavious' accident.) Peter took the captured Flash to the FF. Reed extracted the radioactive spider venom since it hadn't permanently bonded to Flash yet. Peter was then disappointed that Reed didn't inject him with it so he could become a superhero. Reed told Peter he didn't need powers to be a hero, and Peter went on using his exo-suit instead of spider-powers.

Wolverine1
04-11-2007, 05:08 AM
This really was done in a What if? comic. I think that Peter helped make the costume and webshooters for Flash. Then Flash started misusing his powers. Peter had to make himself an exo-suit in order to stop Flash. (It had the Doc Ock tentacles since he managed to prevent Octavious' accident.) Peter took the captured Flash to the FF. Reed extracted the radioactive spider venom since it hadn't permanently bonded to Flash yet. Peter was then disappointed that Reed didn't inject him with it so he could become a superhero. Reed told Peter he didn't need powers to be a hero, and Peter went on using his exo-suit instead of spider-powers.
What ifs rock, I use to hate them....

Teague
04-11-2007, 12:18 PM
What ifs rock, I use to hate them....

I love 'em. Just bought a lot of them to fill in my collection--I only need 3 of them to complete the run, now.

Babytoxie
04-11-2007, 01:53 PM

That was What If? #76 (2nd series), one of the only issues of the 2nd series that I enjoyed. It was by Terry Austin and Stuart Immonen, and it's worth tracking down.

http://www.spiderfan.org/comics/images/what_if_v2/076.jpg

But it also happened in #8 of the original series:

http://image.milehighcomics.com/istore/images/fullsize/95076770084.7.CGC.9.6.GIF

Teague
04-11-2007, 01:54 PM
Nice! :thumbs2:

That's one of the three issues I have yet to get.