PDA

View Full Version : Which Alex Ross JSA Cover Are You Most Looking Foeward To?

Fannymac
04-11-2007, 04:00 PM
I'm sure he's going to get around to all of them - I mean, between the last run and the five so far for the re-launch, he's almost done! - but who are you most looking forward to of the following characters?

Vince-Vell
04-11-2007, 04:31 PM
PG as long as she doesnt look like superman in drag.

Gangleri
04-11-2007, 05:24 PM
Power Girl:) ... It's too bad we never got to see a Ross cover of the pre-Crisis, Earth 2 Infinity inc. team,Helena "Huntress" Wayne or Richard "Robin" Grayson.:( Maybe he could do covers featuring JSA classic villains too??

Fannymac
04-11-2007, 05:35 PM
Power Girl:) ... It's too bad we never got to see a Ross cover of the pre-Crisis, Earth 2 Infinity inc. team,Helena "Huntress" Wayne or Richard "Robin" Grayson.:( Maybe he could do covers featuring JSA classic villains too??

We may not get to see THIS Huntress, but we may see A Huntress.....was sort of hinted at in the latest issue that Helena may be joining! If that is the case, I hope Alex is still doing the covers at that time - he would do a KILLER Huntress!
Also sorry Black Canary left before he had a chance to draw Dinah!!:bawling:

rychehitman
04-11-2007, 05:36 PM
boobs = sales!

Gangleri
04-11-2007, 05:48 PM
We may not get to see THIS Huntress, but we may see A Huntress.....was sort of hinted at in the latest issue that Helena may be joining! If that is the case, I hope Alex is still doing the covers at that time - he would do a KILLER Huntress!
Also sorry Black Canary left before he had a chance to draw Dinah!!:bawling:

That's great news...E2 Huntress is a favorite...but I'm a fan of Birds of Prey and feel better about the new slant on the character after she joined that book. Your right that Black Canary would have made a great cover....and once they're in the JSA...the character could always show up in a issue...I Hope.

moon_knight1971
04-11-2007, 06:01 PM
Obsidian! Love his character...and Jade!:)

Gangleri
04-11-2007, 06:13 PM
Obsidian! Love his character...and Jade!:)

I hope that means they found a way to bring Jade back:buttrock: ...she did make a appearance in the last JSA series when they were fighting the GHOST(E2 Batman and Atom also made a appearance).

Fannymac
04-11-2007, 06:40 PM
I hope that means they found a way to bring Jade back:buttrock: ...she did make a appearance in the last JSA series when they were fighting the GHOST(E2 Batman and Atom also made a appearance).

Actually, that was hinted at as well!

That's great news...E2 Huntress is a favorite...but I'm a fan of Birds of Prey and feel better about the new slant on the character after she joined that book. Your right that Black Canary would have made a great cover....and once they're in the JSA...the character could always show up in a issue...I Hope.

I agree! Actually, I've been hoping that Dinah would be the bond between both teams! However, now that it seems as if Dinah's getting her own book (with Ollie!), I doubt that they would let her be in three books!!! DANG!!!!

Gangleri
04-11-2007, 07:18 PM
Black Canary would be DC's version of Marvel's Wolverine -- In every DC Book (ALOT nicer to look at though)...or they could find a way to bring her mother the original Canary back...They did it with a mother/daughter swap with Wonder Woman, so they could have a Canary in JSA, JLA, BOP and Her Own BooK.

Fannymac
04-11-2007, 07:45 PM
Black Canary would be DC's version of Marvel's Wolverine -- In every DC Book (ALOT nicer to look at though)...or they could find a way to bring her mother the original Canary back...They did it with a mother/daughter swap with Wonder Woman, so they could have a Canary in JSA, JLA, BOP and Her Own BooK.

The more the Canary, the merrier!!! Just so long as she's written right.....totally dug what Gail Simone did with her, and Brad M. seems to have a pretty good grasp on her, but too often in the past she's been the helpless chick/wronged girlfriend!!!!!

whd
04-12-2007, 12:32 PM
I'll pick Liberty Belle, since I'm less enamored with Ross' vision of Power Girl.

Fannymac
04-17-2007, 04:53 PM
Well, we all struck out......it's Steel!:mad:

Juggernaut
04-17-2007, 05:13 PM
Commander Steel does he have a blue, red and white oufit on?

Are we talking about JSA #7 cover?

Fannymac
04-17-2007, 05:21 PM
Commander Steel does he have a blue, red and white oufit on?

Are we talking about JSA #7 cover?

Yep, but I guess it's CITIZEN Steel now!!!:puke2:

Juggernaut
04-17-2007, 05:33 PM
I don't the character. The cover is cool though.

Fannymac
04-17-2007, 06:39 PM
I guess they're saving the best for last!!:tounge:

Seriously, they seem to be doing two new/two old.....bet we see Power Girl and Dr. Mid-Nite on #8 & 9, with Obsidian and Liberty Belle on #10 & 11!