:laugh:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rZxNeFLuY98

Tony Coca
04-19-2007, 05:25 PM
is that a video for this year.:laugh:

Jstorm must be depressed already.lol.

Justin
04-20-2007, 10:47 AM
what do you guys think of the Jets player Ben Graham? is he any good? he's an ex AFL player

Alex655321
04-20-2007, 11:14 AM
what do you guys think of the Jets player Ben Graham? is he any good? he's an ex AFL player

He is great, I thought that was one of the better signings the Jets made:thumbs2:

Justin
04-20-2007, 12:13 PM
He is great, I thought that was one of the better signings the Jets made:thumbs2:

That’s good to hear, there are a lot of people over here that can kick the footy the way Ben does, Do you think there might be an influx of ex AFL players into the NFL?

Alex655321
04-20-2007, 12:28 PM
That’s good to hear, there are a lot of people over here that can kick the footy the way Ben does, Do you think there might be an influx of ex AFL players into the NFL?

When Ben Punts the ball he puts an opposite type of spin on the ball that seems to give punt returners trouble, plus the fact that Ben was also kicking the ball pretty far.
I would not surprise me to see more players go to the NFL

Justin
04-20-2007, 12:41 PM
When Ben Punts the ball he puts an opposite type of spin on the ball that seems to give punt returners trouble, plus the fact that Ben was also kicking the ball pretty far.
I would not surprise me to see more players go to the NFL

I believe when Ben kicks the ball he kicks a standard "Drop Punt" which makes the ball spin end over end, its used as the dominant kick in AFL because it allows the best control of the ball and when trying to pass to a team mate it's pretty easy to catch the ball, we have guys over here that can kick the ball 70 meters pretty consistently, It's not just about the distance in the NFL is it? you guys also like the "Hang Time" if I'm not mistaken?

Alex655321
04-20-2007, 01:01 PM
I believe when Ben kicks the ball he kicks a standard "Drop Punt" which makes the ball spin end over end, its used as the dominant kick in AFL because it allows the best control of the ball and when trying to pass to a team mate it's pretty easy to catch the ball, we have guys over here that can kick the ball 70 meters pretty consistently, It's not just about the distance in the NFL is it? you guys also like the "Hang Time" if I'm not mistaken?

That expains why he is very good at it!
Hang time is very important, to give the team a better chance to run down the field to crush the returner as he catches the ball.

Justin
04-20-2007, 01:08 PM
That expains why he is very good at it!
Hang time is very important, to give the team a better chance to run down the field to crush the returner as he catches the ball.

yeah i thought that was the case. So are the Jets going to be a better team this year or are they going to struggle? are playoffs a chance for them?

The Watcher
04-20-2007, 01:35 PM
One of the great things about the draft is watching the reaction of the Jets and Giants fans after each team announces their draft choices.

Justin
04-20-2007, 01:43 PM
One of the great things about the draft is watching the reaction of the Jets and Giants fans after each team announces their draft choices.

Could you give someone like myself who has no idea what your talking about some more details please Watcher? :thumbs2:

The Watcher
04-20-2007, 01:56 PM
Could you give someone like myself who has no idea what your talking about some more details please Watcher? :thumbs2:

The draft is usually held in New York. The New York Jets fans and New York Giants fans are in the building as each draft pick is announced by the Commissioner of the National Football League (NFL). The fans get very vocal and animated when they hear who their team has selected. If they agree with their team's pick, there's a huge cheer, if they disagree with the pick, there's a different kind of cheer. :)

Justin
04-20-2007, 09:02 PM
The draft is usually held in New York. The New York Jets fans and New York Giants fans are in the building as each draft pick is announced by the Commissioner of the National Football League (NFL). The fans get very vocal and animated when they hear who their team has selected. If they agree with their team's pick, there's a huge cheer, if they disagree with the pick, there's a different kind of cheer. :)

Now that would be something that would be very funny to see! :thumbs2:

Primal
04-20-2007, 09:18 PM
Now that would be something that would be very funny to see! :thumbs2:

Well...you can pretty much see their reactions in the video i posted. :laugh:

imthkman
04-20-2007, 10:59 PM
They should let the crowd pick. They seem to have done a better job than the Jets front office in the past. :laugh: Holy crap, Kyle Brady over Sapp. Of course, I'm a Falcons fan and I know how they feel. We took 2 TE's in the first round in 2 consecutive years also. At least Crumpler turned out to be a good pick. Reggie Kelly was a real head-scratcher.

Justin
04-23-2007, 01:19 AM
Well...you can pretty much see their reactions in the video i posted. :laugh:

Cheers Omar i missed that 1st up! :thumbs2: