This trailer looks pretty sweet!

http://trailers.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_cod4a_h264.mov

boondocksaint
04-28-2007, 11:26 PM
is this out now?

Natrix
04-29-2007, 12:49 AM
is this out now?

No, no date yet but probably sometime in Q3 or Q4.

Jabberwocky
04-30-2007, 12:45 AM
Damn bastards and their COD4... stopped making it for the computer... :mad:

Unfortunately I have no interest in purchasing a Wii, 360 or PS3 so just like COD3 I won't be picking it up when it comes out. It really pisses me off that Activision abandoned this game for the PC and it was one of the few games that I really enjoyed and played on a regular basis.

cougartrace
04-30-2007, 08:31 AM

Unfortunately I have no interest in purchasing a Wii, 360 or PS3 so just like COD3 I won't be picking it up when it comes out. It really pisses me off that Activision abandoned this game for the PC and it was one of the few games that I really enjoyed and played on a regular basis.

I'll still play COD2 on the computer. It still has a very lively online community. The game is way better on the PC and plays much faster.

Jabberwocky
04-30-2007, 07:59 PM
I'll still play COD2 on the computer. It still has a very lively online community. The game is way better on the PC and plays much faster.

I play COD2, or at least I go in phases. I'll play for a month or two pretty regularly then stay away from it for a month or two. COD2 is a great game and like you said, it does play better on the computer. That's why I can't believe they abandoned it for the PC. COD2 didn't even have an expansion pack like the original.

cougartrace
05-01-2007, 02:04 PM
Yes, I hate Activision for stopping it on the PC platform :thumbsdow

HalJordanFan
05-01-2007, 04:18 PM

I'm the same way that you are on this game. In fact I was talking about this matter in the office today. I refuse to play COD or MOH on any gaming platform. I prefer them on PC.

Boerboel
05-02-2007, 02:03 AM
I'm looking forward to giving to new one a whirl, probably rent it first.

Model Giants
05-03-2007, 08:15 AM
Sweet mother of God!

cougartrace
05-03-2007, 08:45 AM
Actually, I just read on Infinity Ward's site that Call of Duty 4 will be on the PC this fall!!!!!

Jabberwocky
05-04-2007, 07:51 AM
Actually, I just read on Infinity Ward's site that Call of Duty 4 will be on the PC this fall!!!!!

Great news, unfortunately I'll have to drop some serious cash on PC upgrades to be able to play it. I've been wanting a reason to put together a new computer. :buttrock:

Jabberwocky
05-04-2007, 07:55 AM
I'm the same way that you are on this game. In fact I was talking about this matter in the office today. I refuse to play COD or MOH on any gaming platform. I prefer them on PC.

I just don't understand how people can play FPS's on consoles. I've only played a handful in which the controls really were smooth, Goldeneye for the N64 was one of those few exceptions.

When I play on consoles I end up shooting over peoples heads or down at there feet. The response of the analog sticks aren't nearly as accurate as a mouse and is harder to control.

cougartrace
05-04-2007, 08:32 AM
Jabber you are absolutely right. I've played online COD with PC and XBOX360. The online play on the PC is much faster.

When they get Windows Live hooked up to with XBOX LIVE so that pc players can play console players..watch out..because the PC players will wipe the map with console players in FPS games...

dodiduck
05-11-2007, 01:00 AM
How to win this war?:confused: Totally agree with u about COD was absolutely game for PC..no doubt..i'm was a big fans since this COD series launch a few years ago and right now played COD 3 with console PS3 that make me felt damn sick with the ways to use controler in the gameplay especially during heavy fire.when compared with PC..for my recommened both COD format" XBOX360 AND PS3"in game controller option menu should add such keybord and mouse feature for instance insted of only console controller configuration..will be great:)

snappahead
05-11-2007, 12:17 PM
Wow..first I've seen of this game and had no idea it was a modern setting. Very cool. One of my favorite franchises and it's a REAL COD since it's being made by Infinity Ward. I agree that the PC is the best for FPS, but they go where the money is I guess. Consoles are leaving PC gaming in the dust and FPS is one of the biggest casualties. It probably won't happen to RTS anytime soon, but MMOs could be next.