View Full Version : WWH Hulk versus WWIII Black Adam

Tetragrammaton
05-08-2007, 12:53 AM
Don't think this one's been done yet.

THE HULK

http://i17.tinypic.com/6gk1bmf.jpg

Height: 8' Weight: 1,150 lbs.

Powers
The Hulk possesses an incredible level of superhuman physical ability. His capacity for physical strength is potentially limitless due to the fact that the Hulk's strength increases proportionally with his level of great emotional stress, anger in particular. The Hulk uses his superhumanly strong leg muscles to leap great distances. The Hulk has been known to cover hundreds of miles in a single bound and once leaped almost into orbit around the Earth. The Hulk has shown a high resistance to physical damage nearly regardless of the cause, and has also shown resistance to extreme temperatures, poisons, and diseases in addition to regeneration of damaged or destroyed areas of tissue at an amazing rate.
The Hulk's body also has a gland that makes an "oxygenated per fluorocarbon emulsion", which creates pressure in the Hulk's lungs and effectively lets him breathe underwater and move quickly between varying depths without concerns about decompression or nitrogen narcosis.

Abilities
Dr. Bruce Banner is a genius in nuclear physics, possessing a mind so brilliant that it cannot be measured on any known intelligence test. When Banner is the Hulk, Banner's consciousness is buried within the Hulk's, and can influence the Hulk's behavior only to a very limited extent.
Weapons
Sakaar-forged Sword
Paraphernalia
None

BLACK ADAM

http://i16.tinypic.com/62risli.jpg

Height: 6'4" Weight: 250 lbs.

Powers:
Black Adam can switch to Theo Adam's body by saying SHAZAM. He possesses:

S for the Stamina of Shu: Using Shu's endurance, Black Adam can withstand and survive most types of extreme physical assaults. Additonally, he does not need to eat or breathe and can survive unaided in space. (Superhuman Endurance, Internal Sustenance)
H for the Swiftness of Heru: By channeling Heru's speed, Black Adam can fly at lightspeed and translightspeed in space and steadily run at a top speed of over Mach 500, while less powerful. (Supersonic Speed & Flight)
A for the Strength of Amon: Black Adam has a phenomonal level of super strength, able to easily bend steel, punch through walls and lift massive objects. Adam's strength is enough that he can hold his own against beings such as Superman or Captain Marvel. (Superhuman Strength)
Z for the Wisdom of Zehuti: Black Adam has instant access to a vast level of scholarly knowledge. The wisdom of Zehuti also gives Adam clairvoyance and provides him with counsel and advice in times of need. (Superhuman Knowledge, Clairvoyance)
A for the Power of Aton: Aton's power, besides fueling the magic thunderbolt that transforms Adam, also enhances Adam's other physical abilities and allows for interdimensional travel. Adam can use the lightning bolt as a weapon by dodging it and allowing it to strike an opponent or target. (Physical Enhancement, Interdimensional Travel)
M for the Courage of Mehen: This aspect is partly psychological, and gives Adam superhuman amounts of inner strength to draw off of, while also making him indestructable to harm like the great snake itself. (Superhuman Inner Strength, Invulnerability)

Abilities
None known.

Strength level
Having spent many centuries without reverting to his human form, Adam has strength much greater than that of Captain Marvel.

Weaknesses
None known.

hawkeyethearcher
05-08-2007, 03:40 AM
adam pounds him into yummy green jello he regenerates. keep repeating until hulk is made enought tha he regenerates faster than he can be crushed and then he is so strong he punches a hole through adam who cant regenerate that i know of.

or hulk just farts on him. that green gamma radiated gas has gotta stink something awful

Makkari1
05-08-2007, 11:03 AM
Tough call, this would be a very brutal fight. Adam may pull off a upset only due to magic and BFR. If Adam fights smart he may win but if he wants to slug it out he will lose in a bloody brutal fight.

lord odin
05-08-2007, 11:15 AM
Tough call, this would be a very brutal fight. Adam may pull off a upset only due to magic and BFR. If Adam fights smart he may win but if he wants to slug it out he will lose in a bloody brutal fight.
I agree Adam would have to fight very smart to win.
What about when he fought Superboy-Prime if you can that a fight that`s Hulk.

thecallahan
05-08-2007, 11:26 AM
Black Adam wins after learning he can't win by just pummelling him to death so he just throws Hulk into space in the general direction of the sun.

lord odin
05-08-2007, 11:31 AM
Black Adam wins after learning he can't win by just pummelling him to death so he just throws Hulk into space in the general direction of the sun.

That would be awesome even though Hulk can now survive in space he`d have no chance against the sun.

thecallahan
05-08-2007, 11:32 AM
What makes this fight so clear cut in my opinion is that Black Adam has no qualms about killing an opponent.

Vince-Vell
05-08-2007, 11:50 AM
Black Adam, only cause after 52/WW3 i love the character much more then hulk.

Makkari1
05-08-2007, 11:52 AM

Grabbing the Hulk long enough to try and throw him into space might be a mistake for Adam to try and if you don't beleive me ask Gladiator who tried the same trick. He learned a painful lesson. Black Adam might be better served using what little EP he's got against this foe. BTW I'm in Silver Spring, MD not too far from you Callahan.

lord odin
05-08-2007, 11:52 AM
What makes this fight so clear cut in my opinion is that Black Adam has no qualms about killing an opponent.
Damn skippy:buttrock: I also think Adam`s speed will be the deciding factor.

Makkari1
05-08-2007, 12:01 PM

I would not want to face a Hulk who just lost his wife & child to people who exiled him from Earth, he's real pissed. This is the kind of motivation that caused Mike Tyson to lose to Buster Douglas. Buster's wife had just divorced him and his daughter was diagnosed with cancer and his mom had recently died so he went to fight and beat the crap outta Tyson.

With proper motivation anyone can be beaten. If Adam was fighting a normally pissed Hulk he would win by fighting smart and staying way. This WWH is really pissed and has nothing to lose so a upclose fight would really play into Hulk's hands where he can take out his anger on Adam's Face, ouch.

lord odin
05-08-2007, 12:07 PM
I don`t see how Hulk can get around Adam`s speed.

Immovable Blob
05-08-2007, 12:09 PM
I give this one to the Hulk.

Primal
05-08-2007, 12:18 PM
Black Adam's cool but....the Hulk's way too savage.

Makkari1
05-08-2007, 12:19 PM
I don`t see how Hulk can get around Adam`s speed.

Same way Hulk he got around Gladiator's speed writers don't use it. If all of Superman's fights were based on his speed he'd kill all of his opponents in two panels. Flash should be invincible but he routinely has trouble with Captain Cold (a guy with a freeze gun.) and a super smart Gorilla, huh. Light Speed is a crutch and if writers were consistant Superman and Flash would beat all of their opponents in two panels. To write the story the speed dosen't play a real factor where they will beat a guy based on speed alone.

wktf
05-08-2007, 12:23 PM
Black Adam's cool but....the Hulk's way too savage.

Agree.

lord odin
05-08-2007, 12:45 PM
Same way Hulk he got around Gladiator's speed writers don't use it. If all of Superman's fights were based on his speed he'd kill all of his opponents in two panels. Flash should be invincible but he routinely has trouble with Captain Cold (a guy with a freeze gun.) and a super smart Gorilla, huh. Light Speed is a crutch and if writers were consistant Superman and Flash would beat all of their opponents in two panels. To write the story the speed dosen't play a real factor where they will beat a guy based on speed alone.
I agree with what you`re saying but i`ll pick Black Adam over Hulk anyday Shazam.:buttrock:

thecallahan
05-08-2007, 01:23 PM
I would not want to face a Hulk who just lost his wife & child to people who exiled him from Earth, he's real pissed. This is the kind of motivation that caused Mike Tyson to lose to Buster Douglas. Buster's wife had just divorced him and his daughter was diagnosed with cancer and his mom had recently died so he went to fight and beat the crap outta Tyson.

With proper motivation anyone can be beaten. If Adam was fighting a normally pissed Hulk he would win by fighting smart and staying way. This WWH is really pissed and has nothing to lose so a upclose fight would really play into Hulk's hands where he can take out his anger on Adam's Face, ouch.

Oh, you have that with someone who basically equals a god who's wife was murdered and his brother in law was crippled, de-powered then eaten by a croc! haha. Lets not forget a ton of his people dying from starvation, diseases and a few other nasties. I get where you're coming from but it was asked who would win in a fight, not who would win if certain writers were writing.

Edited to add: And to add to this. When Hulk comes back, I don't see him being angry and insane enough to kill millions.. I'm not saying, I'm just saying...

HalJordanFan
05-08-2007, 01:36 PM
Well I chimed in on this earlier with just a vote because I was busy working and at least a few have joined since then. BA IMO would beat the Hulk unless he went toe to toe with the Hulk and then it would be a draw. BA simply put is not going to lose to a physical beating of fists. And thats all that the Hulk can do to him. He doesn't have a nifty hammer or anything of the sort to beat him to death with and with that said BA has too many things going for him in this fight. Strength is a basic equal until the Hulk gets really mad, but strength alone isn't going to cut it when BA has that and a whole lot more. I think the Hulk and BA is a great fight, but in the end Hulk goes down.

moon_knight1971
05-08-2007, 01:53 PM
HULK SMASH PUNY BLACK ADUM!:)

lord odin
05-08-2007, 01:56 PM
Well I chimed in on this earlier with just a vote because I was busy working and at least a few have joined since then. BA IMO would beat the Hulk unless he went toe to toe with the Hulk and then it would be a draw. BA simply put is not going to lose to a physical beating of fists. And thats all that the Hulk can do to him. He doesn't have a nifty hammer or anything of the sort to beat him to death with and with that said BA has too many things going for him in this fight. Strength is a basic equal until the Hulk gets really mad, but strength alone isn't going to cut it when BA has that and a whole lot more. I think the Hulk and BA is a great fight, but in the end Hulk goes down.
You mean people still do that when they could be on the internet instead?:laugh:

lord odin
05-08-2007, 01:59 PM
I agree Black Adam is just too powerful and it`s not like he`s never fought a person like Hulk in all the years he`s been around.

rychehitman
05-08-2007, 02:14 PM
I honestly do not see how anyone could vote HULK on this one.

Read Tets description of Black Adams powers people. He would without a doubt beat the Hulk in a fight if he used all his powers wisely...an with the
wisdom of Zehuti (as well as clairvoyance), Adam would take the Hulk down!

Now...the Hulk would eventually get up...but this circumstance doesnt call for the death of your enemy...just who takes the fight.

Black Adam hands down!

wktf
05-08-2007, 03:42 PM
I honestly do not see how anyone could vote HULK on this one.

Read Tets description of Black Adams powers people. He would without a doubt beat the Hulk in a fight if he used all his powers wisely...an with the
wisdom of Zehuti (as well as clairvoyance), Adam would take the Hulk down!

Now...the Hulk would eventually get up...but this circumstance doesnt call for the death of your enemy...just who takes the fight.

Black Adam hands down!

Under strength it says Adam can "hold his own" against Superman and Captain Marvel but for Hulk it says his strength, stamina and invulnerability is virtually limitless. I see Adam surpassing Hulk on speed, for sure, but I don't think the outcome is clearly in Adam's favor based on Tet's descriptions.

lord odin
05-08-2007, 04:21 PM
Under strength it says Adam can "hold his own" against Superman and Captain Marvel but for Hulk it says his strength, stamina and invulnerability is virtually limitless. I see Adam surpassing Hulk on speed, for sure, but I don't think the outcome is clearly in Adam's favor based on Tet's descriptions.

I know Adam is stronger than Captain Marvel one reason because he rarely changes back to Theo but he threw an aircraft carrier in 52 and it looked very easy.
I`m the first to admit Adam doesn`t think things thru always like when he went after the eggheads in 52 but this guy is so powerful that I can`t see somebody like Hulk being able to take him.

HalJordanFan
05-08-2007, 07:18 PM

It has never been stated that the Hulk is invulnerable. Has it? He can be taken down as far as I know. I've seen Jug's, Thor and Thanos hurt him pretty bad. I just don't understand all the hating for BA especially when he has more powers than the Hulk. No one's taking away from the fact that the Hulk is a bad mofo, but he is most certainly beatable.

Tetragrammaton
05-08-2007, 07:28 PM
If Doc Samson (strength in the 70 ton range) can knock out the Hulk, he certainly isn't unbeatable.

http://i14.tinypic.com/6czfms2.jpg

wktf
05-08-2007, 07:46 PM
I guess, technically, then even Superman's not invulnerable as Doomsday killed him and others have drawn blood from him. As far as being unbeatable, no one in comics is unbeatable, right? Seriously, is there one character that's never known defeat? Superman, Odin, Thor, Hulk, even Black Adam...they've all bean defeated at one or some point. I think the question is who'd win in a cage match. I just think the Hulk's too savage, has limitless strength potential and would be too tough for BA. No disrespect to BA at all. I know he's one of if not the toughest guy in the DCU.

HalJordanFan
05-08-2007, 07:48 PM
I guess, technically, then even Superman's not invulnerable as Doomsday killed him and others have drawn blood from him.

Correct!! :thumbs2:

patrickwm68
05-08-2007, 08:10 PM
If I remember correctly, in 52, Black Adam was captured and tortured until he was rescued.

lord odin
05-08-2007, 08:21 PM
If I remember correctly, in 52, Black Adam was captured and tortured until he was rescued.
Correct and the same thing happed in IC but I still pick him over Hulk.

joefixit2
05-08-2007, 09:23 PM
The Hulk easily. Better men than Black Adam have tried and failed.

It has never been stated that the Hulk is invulnerable. I just don't understand all the hating for BA especially when he has more powers than the Hulk. No one's taking away from the fact that the Hulk is a bad mofo, but he is most certainly beatable.

It has been stated numerous times that there is no known limited to the Hulk's strength. And the Hulk is just not strength, he has other powers/abilities also:

http://www.incrediblehulk.com/powersabilities.html

and here are some of the feats of the Hulk over the years: http://www.incrediblehulk.com/incrediblefeats.html

oops, spelling corrected.

HalJordanFan
05-08-2007, 09:57 PM
The Hulk easily. Better men than Black Atom have tried and failed.

It has been stated numerous times that there is no known limited to the Hulk's strength. And the Hulk is just not strength, he has other powers/abilities also:

http://www.incrediblehulk.com/powersabilities.html

and here are some of the feats of the Hulk over the years: http://www.incrediblehulk.com/incrediblefeats.html

Well I'm not sure about the Black Atom, but the Black Adam beats the Hulk.:thumbs2: Is the Black Atom an urban shrinking hero?

lord odin
05-08-2007, 10:08 PM
Well I'm not sure about the Black Atom, but the Black Adam beats the Hulk.:thumbs2: Is the Black Atom an urban shrinking hero?

He shrinks flys up Hulk`s ass and becomes a hemorroid Hulk can`t touch him unless he rips open his own ass.:laugh:

Lizard King
05-09-2007, 11:28 AM
Although I really want to say Hulk, and the fight would be a pretty even match, I'll have to say Black Adam. While Hulk is certainly strong, and gets stronger the angrier he gets, I can't help thinking that Adam's ties to the Gods and magic would give him the edge. He took on almost the whole DC universe and came close to winning. I don't think the Hulk could've done that.

joefixit2
05-09-2007, 04:36 PM
He took on almost the whole DC universe and came close to winning. I don't think the Hulk could've done that.

We'll see soon enough with WWH.:thumbs2:

deaconbluezzz
05-09-2007, 05:32 PM
Like many folks have said, BA's speed is what's gonna win this one. No matter how strong the Hulk is, you can't hit someone moving that fast.