PDA

View Full Version : Street Fighter Versus Dio .....

toe
05-18-2007, 03:06 AM
With the PF a great hit, would anyone be interested in a Street Fighter Versus Diorama?

toe
05-18-2007, 03:16 AM
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h15/sideshowpics/P.jpg

Darth Pain
05-18-2007, 03:39 AM
HELL YEAH!

That's my all time favorite fighting game. I would love to see some dioramas. They would have to be the old school characters in order for me to buy it, though. Gotta limit my collecting habit, you know. :bawling:
That's the reason I didn't get the PF they offered.

toe
05-18-2007, 06:19 AM
Yeah, the PF is nice but I rather see a versus diorama.

Here's a scan of Ryu vs. Evil Ryu,

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h15/sideshowpics/StreetFighter-000-05.jpg

Vince-Vell
05-18-2007, 10:49 AM
I would love to see a few all with akuma in it.

Also got to have one with Dan lying on the ground with Sakura standing over him.

But this is the one i would love too the most. Nice simple one showing the cover art to Street Fighter Alpha 2. One of the best paintings of SF ever.

http://www.mobygames.com/images/covers/large/1161172630-00.jpg

Gianco
05-18-2007, 10:54 AM
HADOUKEN!!! :buttrock: :buttrock:

seymourito
05-18-2007, 10:59 AM
man that's cool..

hulkpitt
05-18-2007, 11:32 AM
Yes!! That would be grate.

Banano
05-18-2007, 01:08 PM
Hi all, i think if they sell a lot of PF Street (i think so)...they'll make dioramas :-)
You know some ryu doing a tornado kick and ken blocking it... :buttrock: The problem is that they can do billions of configurations with street characters...and we won't have enough money to buy them all :redface: .
It will be a good thing if SideShow create a line and put a name to this serie : Street Fighters Series...you know when you search for HULK yo go to Marvel section, if you want to buy "Streets" you go to anime/manga section...i know the aren't enought "streets" statues for the moment but jerry deserve an entire section. Street of fighters rulessssssssss

High Lord Apocalypse
05-18-2007, 01:47 PM
hell yeah!!! especially if it has sagat!!!!:buttrock: :buttrock:

BigLeagueChu
05-18-2007, 03:16 PM
I would rather have one or the other, and collect the entire line. So far with the PFs, I'm really wanting to get both versions already. An additional diorama line would definitely be awesome, but may be too much SF for me.

toe
05-18-2007, 03:31 PM
the PFs are great, but for me, what I love about reading UDON Street Fighter comics are the fight sequences. :buttrock: :buttrock:

If a versus dio was released before the PF, would anyone have prefered the versus Diorama or the PF ?

Ink
05-18-2007, 04:51 PM
how about a guile vs bison?

seymourito
05-20-2007, 10:19 AM
guile vs bison will be a good idea...

hulkpitt
05-20-2007, 10:32 AM
Sagat is going to sell out faster than Grey hulk by the sounds of things everyone is dieing to get one. I would love for this Vs thing to happen and for J to do it but I would also like to get further into the PF/PC line as there are only 4 a year.

Poisonous
05-20-2007, 01:56 PM
Just to mix it up a little, how 'bout Vega vs Chun-Li complete with clawmarks, torn clothes and appropriate amounts of blood :buttrock:

toe
05-21-2007, 06:15 AM
Great pick the GM. Vega is an awesome adversary. Although this scan is not with Chun-li but with Ken:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h15/sideshowpics/P-2.jpg

Rudy
05-21-2007, 06:35 AM
YES...YES...YES...YES...YES...MILLION TIMES YES. JUST IMAGİNE TWO HOUDUKENS MEETENG İN THE MİDDLE MADE OF CLEAR RESİN A LİGHT BLUE AND RED EXPOLDİNG İN THE MİDDLE. KEN VS RYU HELL YEAHH

Vracula
05-21-2007, 07:54 AM
Hi all, i think if they sell a lot of PF Street (i think so)...they'll make dioramas :-)
You know some ryu doing a tornado kick and ken blocking it... :buttrock: The problem is that they can do billions of configurations with street characters...and we won't have enough money to buy them all :redface: .
It will be a good thing if SideShow create a line and put a name to this serie : Street Fighters Series...you know when you search for HULK yo go to Marvel section, if you want to buy "Streets" you go to anime/manga section...i know the aren't enought "streets" statues for the moment but jerry deserve an entire section. Street of fighters rulessssssssss

EH?:redface:
Just kidding im sorry im not as excitedas you guys i still dream when Mortal Kombat shall have its own PF line scorpion,reptile,shang tsung goro shao khan noob saibot sniff sniff:bawling:

Vracula
05-21-2007, 07:55 AM
hey wait a minute why the F$%^k doesnt MK have its own line.it was way nastier and bloodier than SF

Vince-Vell
05-21-2007, 10:19 AM
hey wait a minute why the F$%^k doesnt MK have its own line.it was way nastier and bloodier than SF

Not allowed to mention that horrible game in a SF thread...:puke2:

Its a bannable offense!! :stick:

:laugh:

Vracula
05-21-2007, 05:08 PM
Not allowed to mention that horrible game in a SF thread...:puke2:

Its a bannable offense!! :stick:

:laugh:

Oh please I remeber playing both games as a kid and nothing i repeat nothing was more satisfying performing a fatality on your best friend

Poisonous
05-21-2007, 05:26 PM
Oh please I remeber playing both games as a kid and nothing i repeat nothing was more satisfying performing a fatality on your best friend

Damn right :buttrock:

hulkpitt
05-22-2007, 01:50 PM
Just to mix it up a little, how 'bout Vega vs Chun-Li complete with clawmarks, torn clothes and appropriate amounts of blood :buttrock:

That was one of the best fights in the SF animated movie! trashy and full of danger + Chun-Li was wearing next to nothing!

The best fight was at the start with Sagat and Ryu.

MK would be a cool line as well.

TRT
05-24-2007, 06:09 AM
I Don't love very much the character design of capcom...:thumbsdow

SNK character was definitively 200% more cool !:thumbs2:

My dream, a diorama Rock howard vs Terry
(the apprentice vs the master)

:buttrock: