PDA

View Full Version : Time for an update from Perna

Bullseye
01-19-2005, 01:52 PM
While looking at a new thread it struck me that Mr. Tony Perna hasn't posted anything new since the Dawn print. Is it me or does anyone else think he has been slacking ih his duty to supply new material. :rolleyes2

Kdawg59
01-19-2005, 03:53 PM
You are on point now T!!!:)

Zurbaran1
01-19-2005, 04:04 PM
Bullseye, give the temperamental Canuck a break. He's been really busy sculpting TOES, foot fungi, and assorted commissioned body parts. The man is up to his eyeballs in work. :D

Perna
01-19-2005, 06:50 PM
While looking at a new thread it struck me that Mr. Tony Perna hasn't posted anything new since the Dawn print. Is it me or does anyone else think he has been slacking ih his duty to supply new material. :rolleyes2
Greedy, greedy greedy man! :laugh:

Okay, you win. Here are some works in progress.

abarron
01-19-2005, 08:19 PM
Again top quality stuff

Collection King 13
01-19-2005, 08:38 PM
Nice WIPs!!!

Rogue
01-20-2005, 01:56 AM
Nice WIPs!!!
He's inking the Thanos head sketch right now, and it's looking pretty cool! :)

Bullseye
01-20-2005, 12:18 PM
Thanos is a very nice one as are the others. That Vulture is awesome. And heres me thinking you where slacking off lately.

nbr3bagshotrow
01-20-2005, 12:23 PM
All I can say about T's work is I better stay on his Christmas card list. Hey T, you ever gonna make it to SDCC?

Perna
01-20-2005, 12:31 PM
All I can say about T's work is I better stay on his Christmas card list. Hey T, you ever gonna make it to SDCC?
NBR, I really wish I could make it this year, but this seems to be the year that I'll be giving the Canadian government a lot of my money to start the paper work for my gal to become a canadian citizen. I've never been to San Diego, but I'm dying to visit.

nbr3bagshotrow
01-20-2005, 12:34 PM
NBR, I really wish I could make it this year, but this seems to be the year that I'll be giving the Canadian government a lot of my money to start the paper work for my gal to become a canadian citizen. I've never been to San Diego, but I'm dying to visit.
There is joke in this somewhere. I just have to find the right one.

wktf
01-20-2005, 12:34 PM
These sketches are beautiful! Have you submitted your work to Marvel yet?

Perna
01-20-2005, 12:46 PM
These sketches are beautiful! Have you submitted your work to Marvel yet?
Yes, I use to submit my work to Marvel all of the time and I even built up a rapport with the submissions editor. Then a new guy took over and he just sent me form letters. I like the one on one meeting with the editors better. Wizard World Chicago was great when I went a few years back. I haven't had the chance to to in a while but I'm hoping to hit Wizard World Philly this June if the fates will allow it. Either that or I'll just go to Zurbs house and plug his toilet. :laugh:

Perna
01-20-2005, 12:47 PM
There is joke in this somewhere. I just have to find the right one.
Behaive hobbit. :stick: