PDA

View Full Version : Naruto series w/ SPOILERS

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

toe
06-02-2007, 09:46 PM
We have a Naruto statue thread, but no anime thread so:

Anyone else up to date on the series? the shipuuden (?spelling) series?

TheJoker
06-02-2007, 11:53 PM
We have a Naruto statue thread, but no anime thread so:

Anyone else up to date on the series? the shipuuden (?spelling) series?

Yeah i am up to date on the series.... its actually very good and all the episodes that i have seen have been in hi def....Shippuden (thats how its spelled on the narutofan.com website.

but i think this is a good play to start a thread regarding the anime

carbo-fation
06-03-2007, 09:05 PM
I watch the anime every now and then. I am up-to-date with the manga and let me tell, it has gotten really boring and dull. :(

toe
06-04-2007, 05:50 AM
I watch the anime every now and then. I am up-to-date with the manga and let me tell, it has gotten really boring and dull. :(

how so,....is it because mostly fillers ???

Vince-Vell
06-04-2007, 09:52 AM
I dont read the manga, but watched all the episodes and love the show. Very fun series with some kick ass fight scenes. Funny how when Naruto gets into a big fight i get pumped up.

Its a show thats on a border line for kids and adults, which i like. You get those crapy episodes with goofy adventures, then builds up to a all out brawl for adults. Even deaths occur with is fun.

toe
06-05-2007, 06:24 AM
I agree. Even though deaths occur, the show still maintain its humor.

Also, could a MOD please add "SPOILER" on the title of the thread. Thanks.

carbo-fation
06-05-2007, 10:51 AM
how so,....is it because mostly fillers ???

Well, I am talking about the manga so there aren't any fillers!

Spoiler!!!!!

Ever since Naruto came back from the training, he hasn't gotten all that much stronger. He can semi control the Kyubi but still loses control at 'stage 4.' He keeps making new techinques using the Kage-bushin and Rasengan which is getting kind of old. Saskue on the other hand has become extremely strong, almost as strong as most Akatsuki. Not sure what Nishi is thinking with the series, but I hope he makes Naruto into a better fighter. But I like Kakachi though....still my favorite character. :thumbs2:

toe
06-07-2007, 05:34 AM
For those that are up-to-date with the show,

What do you think will happen to Gaara tommorow??

TheJoker
06-07-2007, 08:17 PM
Well, I am talking about the manga so there aren't any fillers!

Spoiler!!!!!

Ever since Naruto came back from the training, he hasn't gotten all that much stronger. He can semi control the Kyubi but still loses control at 'stage 4.' He keeps making new techinques using the Kage-bushin and Rasengan which is getting kind of old. Saskue on the other hand has become extremely strong, almost as strong as most Akatsuki. Not sure what Nishi is thinking with the series, but I hope he makes Naruto into a better fighter. But I like Kakachi though....still my favorite character. :thumbs2:

"kakashi" is awesome.... i am also very current with the manga and anime.... both are very good.... but i understand how you can say the techniques are old but that was the same with DBZ.... every villian was killed with either a Kamehameha or Genki dama....

Vince-Vell
06-26-2007, 04:54 PM
ok i missed last weeks epidoe. Last one i saw naruto was charging the blond sage and it ended. So what happend the next episode, cause my VCR never taped it and i am caught up except for that one episode.

toe
06-29-2007, 04:18 AM
hey vince,

if you don't want to wait an episode everyweek and catch up to the shipuuden (?spelling?) saga, go to this website:

www.veoh.com

You can download all the Naruto episodes. Just type in Naruto 01 etc....The only thing is that they are English subbed, not dubbed.

Vince-Vell
06-29-2007, 10:56 AM
hey vince,

if you don't want to wait an episode everyweek and catch up to the shipuuden (?spelling?) saga, go to this website:

www.veoh.com

You can download all the Naruto episodes. Just type in Naruto 01 etc....The only thing is that they are English subbed, not dubbed.

Sweet thanks! Long as i get to watch the ones i missed. :thumbs2:

toe
06-29-2007, 03:04 PM
no problem. i hate waiting every week for the action to continue and you can shoose to watch the fillers or not too. :thumbs2:

is this the one you missed?

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v661443waDG8XKE?searchId=8868933669621001223&rank=7

Vince-Vell
06-30-2007, 12:13 AM
no problem. i hate waiting every week for the action to continue and you can shoose to watch the fillers or not too. :thumbs2:

is this the one you missed?

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v661443waDG8XKE?searchId=8868933669621001223&rank=7

Nope thats not the one, thats waaaay older then what i am up too. Trying to look at them now, seems as tho they are all over the place on this site.

TheJoker
07-09-2007, 07:19 PM
Nope thats not the one, thats waaaay older then what i am up too. Trying to look at them now, seems as tho they are all over the place on this site.

there up to shippuden episode 19

Vince-Vell
07-09-2007, 07:52 PM
I just got caught up on them this weekend. Cartoon network has a entire run, so i got to see the last few.

Next week is when the 3 sages go at it with the summoned Frog, Snake and what looks like a slug.

toe
07-10-2007, 04:59 AM
I just got caught up on them this weekend. Cartoon network has a entire run, so i got to see the last few.

Next week is when the 3 sages go at it with the summoned Frog, Snake and what looks like a slug.

oops. Sorry Vince. Yeah, that place seems to have the old naruto episodes in a wacky place, but the new seires which is the shippuden series, they have those.

Also, the 3 Sannin fight is one of the best :buttrock:

stormshadow007
10-19-2007, 07:58 PM
Wow, I just finished watching Shippuden 31 and I must say that this series is such an improvement compared to the previous series (before the 2 year gap). It's more mature and serious. I love it!

carbo-fation
10-29-2007, 08:42 PM
The manga is getting interesting as well.
Spoiler ahead so DO NOT read if you are only watching the anime!

Jiraiya better win this fight because besides Kakachi, he's the only interesting character. I wonder if the two Akatsuki Pain summoned are Deidra and Kakuzu? Reminds of the fight between Orochimaru and Sarutobi, the third Hokage.

toe
12-19-2007, 04:25 PM
anyone been watching the new episodes? not from Cartoon Network but from anime on-line tv ?

I don't like the new kid. Too fruity is you ask me and too much of a jerk. I hope Naruto kicks his ass one day.

Vince-Vell
12-19-2007, 05:33 PM
I only watch the ones on Cartoon Network. Most of the time my VCR is set to tape it when im out, since its on Sat nights.

So far they are up to Naruto going after Saskia, when he was released out of the coffin. Bushy brow drank some elixer, and thats as far as i am right now with the show.

Still love to watch it, so much fun compaired to a lot of the other cartoons out there.

Makkari1
12-19-2007, 07:43 PM
I only watch the ones on Cartoon Network. Most of the time my VCR is set to tape it when im out, since its on Sat nights.

So far they are up to Naruto going after Saskia, when he was released out of the coffin. Bushy brow drank some elixer, and thats as far as i am right now with the show.

Still love to watch it, so much fun compaired to a lot of the other cartoons out there.

Yeah this is pretty much where they are. My kids got me watching this.

Vince-Vell
12-26-2007, 05:17 PM
Man when the 3 ninjas from the sand showed up to help them out, i dropped my mouth. I completely forgot about them and what happened. Now they are allies to the leaf village and cant wait to see Gara whoop some arsh!!!!

It amazes me how much this show has me hooked, and how well the story flows. Only thing that i wish we would see more of is naruto and the nine tail fox interaction. Unless that comes down the line and not introduced into the american version.

MrYac
12-26-2007, 07:05 PM
don't worry Vince, the fox will become more involved later on. not to give too much away but Narauto gets a lot of training on how to use it more effectivly

Vince-Vell
12-27-2007, 05:27 PM
don't worry Vince, the fox will become more involved later on. not to give too much away but Narauto gets a lot of training on how to use it more effectivly

Sweet i am really looking forward to that. Also looks like there is going to be a romance between the wind chick from the sand village and (forget his name) the one who faught her in the tournament.

Moogled
12-27-2007, 08:20 PM
Vince, if you want, I can hook you up with a site with the manga.

In all honesty, forget about the anime. Once you hit episode 190 (that's being generous, too), the show almost becomes painfully slow to watch. It goes the route of DBZ where characters spend 15 minutes sizing each other up whereas the first 30 episodes actually had alot of action.

The manga does require a little bit of reading, but you'll find yourself wanting more. Plus, the manga is WAY ahead of the series considering that ONE manga chapter = 3 or 4 episodes depending on how they want to stretch it out.

Vince-Vell
12-28-2007, 01:09 AM
Moogled thats ok, im sorta enjoying the weekly show for now, since nothing else is on TV anymore.

Ill prob get into the manga down the line.

riderV3
12-29-2007, 05:50 PM
MAJOR SPOILERS ahead!!!!

scroll down at own risk!!

Jiraiya is dead, killed by Pain, leader of Akatsuki. :bawling:

toe
12-30-2007, 03:07 PM
:bawling: that blows

jory REX
01-03-2008, 03:00 AM
naruto shippuden rocks!!!

jan. 10th is when they air new episodes in japan so we should be able to watch it in veoh.com or dailymotion.com on the 11th!!!

i hope its an hr long special!!!

Vince-Vell
01-03-2008, 01:02 PM
Damn Gara of the sand got his ass handed to him with the fight with the bone guy ( i can never remember names). he was so dead, but the guy died before he could strike at him.

Such a fun show!

toe
01-04-2008, 05:31 AM
Damn Gara of the sand got his ass handed to him with the fight with the bone guy ( i can never remember names). he was so dead, but the guy died before he could strike at him.

Such a fun show!

was the bone guy fighting Garra first or Lee ? I can't remember.

toe
01-04-2008, 05:32 AM
naruto shippuden rocks!!!

jan. 10th is when they air new episodes in japan so we should be able to watch it in veoh.com or dailymotion.com on the 11th!!!

i hope its an hr long special!!!

I hope so too. It better not drag too. I hate those 30 minutes nothing but set up to do battle crap :thumbsdow

Vince-Vell
01-04-2008, 10:34 AM
was the bone guy fighting Garra first or Lee ? I can't remember.

First Lee, Lee drank some elixar and was doing drunk fighting which was funny as all hell.

Moogled
01-04-2008, 06:02 PM
If memory serves, Lee took a swig of a potion that was supposed to heal/enhance an effect.

However, Gai accidentally switched it up so Lee ingested wine instead. It's been said that Lee is a genius at Drunken Boxing and has the potential to kill a person with his Jackie Chan-like skills.

W3rd.

jory REX
01-04-2008, 09:19 PM
I hope so too. It better not drag too. I hate those 30 minutes nothing but set up to do battle crap :thumbsdow

ditto that. this is when i stopped reading the manga so i actually dont know whats gonna happen. spoilers would be cool if anyone knows.

Makkari1
01-09-2008, 03:46 PM
First Lee, Lee drank some elixar and was doing drunk fighting which was funny as all hell.

If memory serves, Lee took a swig of a potion that was supposed to heal/enhance an effect.

However, Gai accidentally switched it up so Lee ingested wine instead. It's been said that Lee is a genius at Drunken Boxing and has the potential to kill a person with his Jackie Chan-like skills.

W3rd.

Yeah it was funny. :laugh:

Vince-Vell
01-23-2008, 10:40 AM
Ok watched my tape of the show this past weekend and Naruato vs saskia was amazing. When Naruato started to glow orange and running around like a Fox cracked me up. I was loving that fight, and how he actually looked like a fox running.

Is this the start of him controlling the fox? or the fox controlling him during the fight?

Ink
01-23-2008, 10:44 AM
I think the fox was controlling him

toe
01-26-2008, 06:05 PM
Naruto is indeed being controlled by the fox and it is the start. Later on, during the shippudden (spelling???), you will see more transofrmation

carbo-fation
01-28-2008, 07:37 PM
I know most of you don't read the manga, but the story is finally picking up again. The last event was crazy and the new story arc, according to an interview with Kishimoto, will be less Naruto centered and more between......(spoiler)

Saskue and Itachi, Kakachi and his past and Sakura.

Vince-Vell
02-20-2008, 10:47 AM
Ok so i saw this past weekends episodes. It was Sakura, Naruto and Pervy Sage that went into the lords lair. Now when Sakura and Nurato fought the guy with the glasses who was the medical guy, he pulled off his face andw as a female from the clan (i forget the name).

now was that really the guy with the glasses or just a female who took his place to fake them out?

Sorry for the lack of info, i never remember all the name and couldnt spell them if i tried.

MrYac
02-20-2008, 08:36 PM
didn't catch the episode but sounds to me like somebody pretending as Kabuto is most certainly a dude

Vince-Vell
10-31-2008, 04:35 PM
Anyone know why Naruto isnt on Saturday nights anymore on cartoon network?

havent had a chance to see if its a winter brake or what, and been taping nothing on my VCR past 3 weeks.

krec99
10-31-2008, 05:09 PM
im up to Shippuden #60 enjoying this series big time love it one of the best

krec99
10-31-2008, 05:51 PM
anyone who wants to read the manga who hasnt onemanga.com

MrYac
10-31-2008, 06:41 PM

havent had a chance to see if its a winter brake or what, and been taping nothing on my VCR past 3 weeks.

not 100% but they cancled toonami for whatever reason, so i'm sure thats part of it

Baity
11-03-2008, 03:33 PM

I was wondering the same thing? Then it showed back up last Saturday night. CN would be retarderd to cancel Naruto. It still gets great ratings for them.

Vince-Vell
11-03-2008, 05:31 PM
Well after some searching, it may be on adult swim due to language of the next series.

Looks like i may have to pick up the series soon myself if this is gone.

riderV3
11-04-2008, 05:48 PM
Never mind.

Alphaduce
12-01-2008, 07:35 PM
you could always watch episodes on veoh lol.

krec99
12-01-2008, 08:55 PM
all caught up on Naruto Shippuden now what a great show

Vince-Vell
12-01-2008, 11:32 PM
all caught up on Naruto Shippuden now what a great show

I havent seen one of those yet.......:bawling:

krec99
12-03-2008, 09:12 PM
I havent seen one of those yet.......:bawling:

need to see those there up 85 episodes so far

sixxgunn13
12-14-2008, 11:21 PM
86-88

Are very good!

Darth_Ryan
12-14-2008, 11:45 PM
86-88

Are very good!

Sure is! I've just read the latest Shippuden Manga # 428: Conversation..looks like it's gonna get more exciting when the next book comes out.

***SPOILERS***

I was surprised that Naruto taught Konohamaru the Rasengan. Didn't read that in the previous books.

Anyway, it was nice to watch the Fuuton: Rasen Shuriken animated. When I first saw it in the Manga it didn't look all that great. Now I can imagine how super strong it is..it'll probably beat the crap out of Sasuke's Chidori...but it won't do any good against his Amaterasu (Black Flame) since wind element only makes fire element stronger.

Oh yeah is Kakashi really dead? What do you guys think?

riderV3
12-16-2008, 03:04 AM
***SPOILERS***

Oh yeah is Kakashi really dead? What do you guys think?

Wouldn't surprise me if they decided to kill the character, not like his the first dead ninja in that book, they even killed Jiraiya...

And they better bust their @ss decoding the message on the frog back, it sounds like the key to defeat Pain...

krec99
12-16-2008, 06:21 PM
Wouldn't surprise me if they decided to kill the character, not like his the first dead ninja in that book, they even killed Jiraiya...

And they better bust their @ss decoding the message on the frog back, it sounds like the key to defeat Pain...

dont think Kakashi will die the 5th's summon was healing everyone in the villiage

Darth_Ryan
12-17-2008, 01:41 AM
dont think Kakashi will die the 5th's summon was healing everyone in the villiage

Hmmm you're probably right. Can't for Naruto to kick all the bad guys butts with his new sage powers.

riderV3
12-17-2008, 01:58 AM
Hmmm you're probably right. Can't for Naruto to kick all the bad guys butts with his new sage powers.

I think they told Naruto the new sage powers he obtained is conflicting with the 9-tailed chakra inside his body so he won't be able to use the sage powers...

Darth_Ryan
12-18-2008, 01:36 AM
I think they told Naruto the new sage powers he obtained is conflicting with the 9-tailed chakra inside his body so he won't be able to use the sage powers...

Yeah but I think Naruto is working around that. He's doing some kind of training right?

riderV3
12-18-2008, 02:34 AM
Yeah but I think Naruto is working around that. He's doing some kind of training right?

I don't know the deatils but if he can work that around then I'd be expecting to see some serious action!

Darth_Ryan
12-20-2008, 04:52 AM
SPOILERS!

Well I just finished reading the latest naruto manga in the web. Damn that Pain guy is powerful. Looks like Shizune is another addition the heavy casualties thanks to Akatsuki.

After this issue, I think Naruto will finally return, since Konoha is almost completely obliterated. What a Jutsu!

riderV3
12-20-2008, 11:45 AM
SPOILERS!

Well I just finished reading the latest naruto manga in the web. Damn that Pain guy is powerful. Looks like Shizune is another addition the heavy casualties thanks to Akatsuki.

After this issue, I think Naruto will finally return, since Konoha is almost completely obliterated. What a Jutsu!

So there's only a couple Akatsuki left and Konoha can't gather enough forces to at least hold the line?!

Oh wait a sec, how about Satsuke, is he helping Akatsuki?

Cuz last time I saw him he named his little team "Eagle" and said he's gonna destroy Konoha...

krec99
12-20-2008, 09:24 PM
anyone read the recent issue ? didnt see that coming

HITReza
12-21-2008, 06:24 AM
i am right now at episode 83 anime

can't wait to see the other ones :)

Darth_Ryan
12-26-2008, 07:43 AM
So there's only a couple Akatsuki left and Konoha can't gather enough forces to at least hold the line?!

Oh wait a sec, how about Satsuke, is he helping Akatsuki?

Cuz last time I saw him he named his little team "Eagle" and said he's gonna destroy Konoha...

Yeah there's only a couple members of Akatsuki left. There's Zetsu (plant looking guy), Uchiha Madara (Toby), Kisame (shark guy) and Pain. The thing is Pain's power let's him control 5 or 6 bodies and give them unbelievable abilities such as gravity control, multiple giant animal summonings, some sort of soul eating technique and the Rinnegan (a superior form of sharingan)

Pain is using a couple of super strong bodies and Konoha is helpless against them. By the looks of it, even Tsunade is scared. At the end of the latest issue, Sakura is crying out for Naruto. As if he's THAT strong. I mean he's got Sage training and a Jutsu which is a double edged sword. They are all screwed for now.

The death toll keeps climbing and it seems they've killed off two main characters, Kakashi and Shizune. The rest of the konoha's ninjas look helpless.

As for Sasuke and team Eagle, yeah he's planning on destroying Konoha or rather, what's left of it after Pain is done LOL. So far nothing about their story.

riderV3
12-27-2008, 05:10 PM
Yeah there's only a couple members of Akatsuki left. There's Zetsu (plant looking guy), Uchiha Madara (Toby), Kisame (shark guy) and Pain. The thing is Pain's power let's him control 5 or 6 bodies and give them unbelievable abilities such as gravity control, multiple giant animal summonings, some sort of soul eating technique and the Rinnegan (a superior form of sharingan)

Pain is using a couple of super strong bodies and Konoha is helpless against them. By the looks of it, even Tsunade is scared. At the end of the latest issue, Sakura is crying out for Naruto. As if he's THAT strong. I mean he's got Sage training and a Jutsu which is a double edged sword. They are all screwed for now.

The death toll keeps climbing and it seems they've killed off two main characters, Kakashi and Shizune. The rest of the konoha's ninjas look helpless.

As for Sasuke and team Eagle, yeah he's planning on destroying Konoha or rather, what's left of it after Pain is done LOL. So far nothing about their story.

See I forgot there's Uchiha Madara, him alone could cause some serious troubles...

And they're really making Pain a god with all those crzy sh!t he's able to pull....
I mean heck gravity control and soul eating stuff, you tell me that's something a ninja can do...:redface:

Don't think there much Naruto can do but we'll see...

Darth_Ryan
12-30-2008, 07:41 AM
See I forgot there's Uchiha Madara, him alone could cause some serious troubles...

And they're really making Pain a god with all those crzy sh!t he's able to pull....
I mean heck gravity control and soul eating stuff, you tell me that's something a ninja can do...:redface:

Don't think there much Naruto can do but we'll see...

Well, I just read the latest naruto issue. Damn is he powerful or what?! He freakin' killed one of Pains bodies with one blow. According to the toads, he has surpassed both Jiraiya and his dad. The next issue is going to crazy!

riderV3
12-30-2008, 12:32 PM
Well, I just read the latest naruto issue. Damn is he powerful or what?! He freakin' killed one of Pains bodies with one blow. According to the toads, he has surpassed both Jiraiya and his dad. The next issue is going to crazy!

But back then Jiriya alone killed a few bodies of Pain and they somehow got revived...?

But hey, at least Naruto's able to do something, keep on spoiling, men, like to hear more!

krec99
12-30-2008, 06:22 PM

nice just read it looking forward to the next issue

Darth_Ryan
01-01-2009, 07:02 AM
But back then Jiriya alone killed a few bodies of Pain and they somehow got revived...?

But hey, at least Naruto's able to do something, keep on spoiling, men, like to hear more!

Here's a link to the website for the Naruto online manga.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/430/01/

awesome site!

riderV3
01-01-2009, 01:39 PM
Man thanks for the site!

Picked up a lot, awesome!

krec99
01-01-2009, 11:54 PM
Here's a link to the website for the Naruto online manga.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/430/01/

awesome site!

same site i go too awesome

Darth_Ryan
01-02-2009, 06:09 AM
Man thanks for the site!

Picked up a lot, awesome!

You're welcome. Long live Naruto!!!!:buttrock:

Darth_Ryan
01-09-2009, 06:51 AM
Here's a link to the website where I download the latest Naruto Shippuden episodes.

http://forums.saiyanisland.com/showthread.php?t=2537

Episode 91: Orochimaru's Hideout is available today.:buttrock:

Vince-Vell
01-09-2009, 10:35 AM
Here's a link to the website where I download the latest Naruto Shippuden episodes.

http://forums.saiyanisland.com/showthread.php?t=2537

Episode 91: Orochimaru's Hideout is available today.:buttrock:

Thanks for that link, looks like i will need to download them all now since i havent seen any of them. Plus CN only shows one naruto a week and kinda slow.

riderV3
01-09-2009, 04:23 PM
No offense to those who love the cartoon version but Naruto cartoon SUCKS big time, same to One Piece and some other stuff.
Most action-oriented mangas don't translate into cartoon well enough, they could be better but the fund is never enough.

krec99
01-10-2009, 10:11 PM
No offense to those who love the cartoon version but Naruto cartoon SUCKS big time, same to One Piece and some other stuff.
Most action-oriented mangas don't translate into cartoon well enough, they could be better but the fund is never enough.

the manga is better no doubt but the anime is still good

Darth_Ryan
01-11-2009, 11:42 PM
the manga is better no doubt but the anime is still good

The only part I don't like about the anime is the filler episodes. But some are funny though. One of my all time faves is when they try to find out what Kakashi looks like under his mask. LOL.

Anyway, yeah the Manga is way cool but the anime is awesome as well..though not perfect. I like the balance of comedy,action and drama in this series. Plus the fight scenes are really good. Specially the Jutsu's.

krec99
01-15-2009, 12:52 PM
The only part I don't like about the anime is the filler episodes. But some are funny though. One of my all time faves is when they try to find out what Kakashi looks like under his mask. LOL.

Anyway, yeah the Manga is way cool but the anime is awesome as well..though not perfect. I like the balance of comedy,action and drama in this series. Plus the fight scenes are really good. Specially the Jutsu's.

lees dojo was pretty funny too love that episode

Darth_Ryan
01-16-2009, 04:43 AM
LOL! Oh right! I almost forgot about that one.:laugh:

Darth_Ryan
01-17-2009, 07:28 AM
To all the Naruto fans, ya'll gotta read the latest issue.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/431/01/

"Naruto Erupts" :buttrock: Damn he's ultra strong!!!!

krec99
01-18-2009, 03:04 PM
nice issue looking forward to next week

riderV3
01-19-2009, 01:22 AM
Love it!

I pretty much lost interest back when this second half started with all the new characters, but it sure got better with and better.

But I also heard a lot of complanits, A LOT...
People seem to be overwhelmed by the power level of Akatsuki members and the Naruto's one-man-show with Pain, but I like it.

Darth_Ryan
01-20-2009, 12:09 AM
Same here. Lovin' the manga! Just saw the latest Naruto episode..kinda lame.

Vince-Vell
01-20-2009, 01:56 AM
Ok forgive me since i dont know much other then whats on cartoon network.

There is another cartoon out there thats not on cartoon network correct? And thats the series that was linked before.

Do i need to finish up the cartoon to see those shows? Also does the manga start off at a different point?

I never could get the right orders from these type of shows, manga etc....

krec99
01-20-2009, 08:47 PM
Ok forgive me since i dont know much other then whats on cartoon network.

There is another cartoon out there thats not on cartoon network correct? And thats the series that was linked before.

Do i need to finish up the cartoon to see those shows? Also does the manga start off at a different point?

I never could get the right orders from these type of shows, manga etc....

yes there is another series u really dont need to watch everything in the 1st series maybe the last 4 eps.

the manga picks up three years after the 1st naruto series

Darth_Ryan
01-21-2009, 07:18 AM
by the way krec99, I love your avatar! SHARINGAN! I wonder how the Rinnegan will look animated.

krec99
01-21-2009, 07:04 PM
by the way krec99, I love your avatar! SHARINGAN! I wonder how the Rinnegan will look animated.

thanks.. Rinnegan would great animated

Darth_Ryan
01-23-2009, 02:34 AM
dude have you guys read the latest issue of Naruto yet? It's up already!

riderV3
01-23-2009, 04:55 AM
dude have you guys read the latest issue of Naruto yet? It's up already!

It's the same "Naruto Erupts" as last week, didn't see anything new..?

krec99
01-24-2009, 12:05 AM
naruto ran out of his sage mode power hoping he fights pein with the nine tailed now would be awesome to see that

Darth_Ryan
01-24-2009, 07:02 AM
It's the same "Naruto Erupts" as last week, didn't see anything new..?

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/432/01/

Issue 432 "The Return of The Rasen Shuriken" ;)

riderV3
01-24-2009, 10:36 PM
Naruto still has the same problem, his basic ninja actions aren't good enough and too hot-headed he can hardly hit anybody with his techniques, so doesn't matter how powerful the techniques are they're pretty much uselss...:banghead:

And now he used up his sage power, what's he gonnd do...

But that was a sh!t load of Rasengan he used.

Darth_Ryan
01-26-2009, 03:49 AM
yeah he's still the same Naruto after all. He still hasn't matured..still goofy but that's what sets him apart from the other characters. In the end he'll surprise everybody..but daym he's in trouble now.

krec99
01-28-2009, 07:55 PM
yeah he's still the same Naruto after all. He still hasn't matured..still goofy but that's what sets him apart from the other characters. In the end he'll surprise everybody..but daym he's in trouble now.

hoping he brings out the nine tailed or hope sasuke shows up

riderV3
01-29-2009, 03:17 AM
What I heard is he turned into sage again cuz he recovered the sage chakra.

HOW?

This is how, he left a shadow clone in Miobokusan to mix the chakra and since the actuay person shares the same chakra with shadow clones Naruto can just feed off that clone.

Smart and surprising move, but exactly something Naruto would do, afterall shadow clone is almost his trademark.

riderV3
01-29-2009, 03:19 AM
hoping he brings out the nine tailed or hope sasuke shows up

His appearance would only screw things up even more, he has been the biggest pvssy of this whole story, anything, real or fake, anything people say about his brother can fvck his mind up easily.

Darth_Ryan
01-29-2009, 07:28 AM
What I heard is he turned into sage again cuz he recovered the sage chakra.

HOW?

This is how, he left a shadow clone in Miobokusan to mix the chakra and since the actualy person share the same chakra with shadow clones Naruto can just feed off that clone.

Smart and surprising move, but exactly something Naruto would do, afterall shadow clone is almost his trademark.

He turned sage again by leaving a clone in Miobokusan? That's very smart of him. He can't lose now!....right? hmmm let's just see what happens.

krec99
01-29-2009, 08:43 AM
His appearance would only screw things up even more, he has been the biggest pvssy of this whole story, anything, real or fake, anything people say about his brother can fvck his mind up easily.

thats so true

riderV3
02-09-2009, 11:18 PM
Wow things are going pretty bad, so that's what people meant when they said he left clones in Miobokusan, that's pretty inefficient with only 2 clones available...

Naruto needs to use something other than Rasengan, that thing eats away the chakra too fast and his skill level just ain't good enough to make contact with Pain...:banghead:

And now he already wasted a clone...

Somehow I feel pain isn't serisouly fighting Naruto, more like playing along with him...

And people need to cut the "we'll just pull his legs" or "he's beter off fighting alone, we'll become his burden" talk and do something...

Darth_Ryan
02-10-2009, 04:06 AM
Tsk tsk tsk he's in trouble now. Seriously, he's gotta come up with something other than Rasengan or Rasen Shuriken. I agree, I don't think Pain is taking Naruto seriously. I wonder if the Sand Ninja's will be helping out again.

yongkykun
02-10-2009, 01:02 PM
rumor has it that Shikamaru will come to help Naruto. Another rumor from the same source said that the Gai team will come too late... not in a bad way, because all the remaining Pain are dead by the time they arrived.

isculpt
02-11-2009, 12:31 AM
Can't believe they took the fox. Theres no way. Naruto kick their butts!

riderV3
02-11-2009, 02:06 AM
Can't believe they took the fox. Theres no way. Naruto kick their butts!

What is that statemtn based on? Did they really "take" the fox like they did to other hoses?

Moogled
02-11-2009, 05:20 PM
isculpt is probably referring to the latest chapter where the last two Pein bodies whooped Sage Naruto @ Konoha.

The page ends with Naruto draped over his shoulder and Pein saying, "The 9-tails is ours now" or something.

riderV3
02-11-2009, 06:52 PM
isculpt is probably referring to the latest chapter where the last two Pein bodies whooped Sage Naruto @ Konoha.

The page ends with Naruto draped over his shoulder and Pein saying, "The 9-tails is ours now" or something.

Yeah I saw that...

I have the feeling that Akatsuki will eventually take the fox out of him along with the eight-tail to complete whatever crap they've been planning, and Naruto will sacrifice himself at the end...

Just what I think....

Moogled
02-14-2009, 03:19 AM
I don't think that Naruto will die, Kishi is very into symbolism, especially with the new-generation replacing the old and he's been consistent with it.

In this latest chapter, it looks like things are getting interesting and he's FINALLY ready to reveal what Pein's secret is.

Man, it took a long time ever since we were introduced to him.

Darth_Ryan
02-18-2009, 04:33 AM
Have you guys read the latest issue? That Pain dude is really strong!

Looks like Shikamaru and the others found some clues as to where the real Pain is...maybe after 2 more issues we'll get to see the real bad guy controlling the Pain bodies.

riderV3
02-18-2009, 04:41 AM
Have you guys read the latest issue? That Pain dude is really strong!

Looks like Shikamaru and the others found some clues as to where the real Pain is...maybe after 2 more issues we'll get to see the real bad guy controlling the Pain bodies.

Where you get to read the new issue so fast..?!

I clicked on the link you gave us and it's still only showing the previous issue...

Moogled
02-18-2009, 06:14 AM
Tom,

www.onemanga.com is the main site. The link Darth posted only goes to that specific issue.

Naruto is a weekly manga and this site is very diligent in releases. You can expect each issue to be posted by Thursday or Friday, barring Japanese holidays.

The latest issue is 435, released 4 days ago.

Darth_Ryan
02-18-2009, 08:45 AM
Moogled is correct. Here's the link to the latest issue

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/435/001/

Poor frog..I feel bad for the little guy. That Pain guy is a badass

riderV3
02-18-2009, 12:18 PM
Oh if that's the case then I've seen #435 already, thanks for the link to the main site!

riderV3
02-20-2009, 04:26 AM
#356 is up!

Okay so the true Pain is finally revealed...

Man, Nagato looks disturbing, all boney in that weird machine and back full of chakra-transmitting sticks...

Don't know what kind of fight he can pull without the help of those bodies...

But looks like he's just gonna be another small time foe, his goal of peace ain't so much and the purpose of that tailed-beast-eating machine is also revealed...
it's pretty much the sign that we're approching the end of this plot...

Darth_Ryan
02-23-2009, 07:05 AM
But looks like he's just gonna be another small time foe, his goal of peace ain't so much and the purpose of that tailed-beast-eating machine is also revealed...
it's pretty much the sign that we're approching the end of this plot...

Hmmm you're right..after akatsuki..it'll be the fight for Naruto and Sasuke's friendship once again..after that..Uchiha Madara..then it's done....? They gotta have more up their sleeve.

riderV3
02-23-2009, 09:28 PM
Hmmm you're right..after akatsuki..it'll be the fight for Naruto and Sasuke's friendship once again..after that..Uchiha Madara..then it's done....? They gotta have more up their sleeve.

One can describe Naruto as a phenomenon(as much as I like this series I still think the popularity it gathers over the world is a little insane, it's very good but not THAT good IMO.), with 356 issues so far it has already surpassed any other ninja comics of its genre, and is probably the most popular ninja story ever since the day I started reading comics/mangas(which at least 20 years...).

So I do believe it's time they give the series a nice, rounded ending instead of keep dragging it while running out of ideas(which is kinda what's happening right now).
And to finish off Sasuke/Madara is a good point to stop, since Madara's history goes way back even before the birth of Konoha, anything beyond that time frame really is pointless.

That is just my opinion of course, it's their story and characters and it's their decision to make.

krec99
02-23-2009, 10:31 PM
cant wait to see naruto vs sasuke again hope we see it

Darth_Ryan
02-26-2009, 02:57 AM
what's the hold up on the new shipuden episodes? Where can I find the latest ep? 94 onwards.

krec99
02-26-2009, 08:19 AM
what's the hold up on the new shipuden episodes? Where can I find the latest ep? 94 onwards.

i use http://www.tailedfox.com/index.php they up too ep 97

Darth_Ryan
02-27-2009, 03:36 AM
Thanks for the link krec99!

Moogled
02-27-2009, 04:52 AM
LOL @ Hinata in 437.

riderV3
02-27-2009, 03:47 PM
LOL @ Hinata in 437.

Nothing LOL about it, dude, I always liked the character and they've been killing left and right for shock value.

Now with 6 tails even the bones of the fox is materialized, it're getting a bit too serious...

krec99
02-27-2009, 06:04 PM
Thanks for the link krec99!

no prob

krec99
02-27-2009, 06:09 PM
Nothing LOL about it, dude, I always liked the character and they've been killing left and right for shock value.

Now with 6 tails even the bones of the fox is materialized, it're getting a bit too serious...

i feel the ending coming soon didnt think they will kill hinata maybe she is not i dunno but its getting crazy now

riderV3
02-27-2009, 08:19 PM
i feel the ending coming soon didnt think they will kill hinata maybe she is not i dunno but its getting crazy now

I sure hope Pain didn't kill Hinata, hope he just poked her leg/arm or something so he can piss Naruto off and get the fox out...

Moogled
02-28-2009, 03:52 AM

It's not shock value, man. The term shock value is thrown around alot these days, but should not be applied to this series for several reasons.

That's the way Kishi writes. As an anime fan, your interpretation is highly different from what Kishi himself admits in interviews. Furthermore, this is not the first time he has killed popular AND important characters off and the deaths all serve a purpose as opposed to shocking the audience as you claim. Some good examples: 3rd Hokage, Itachi, Asuma, Chiyo-sama, and Jiraiya. If you've followed the manga closely, you'll know why and how these deaths serve to support and propel the story forward.

Like I said before, he's been killing off old characters symbolic of the advent of the younger generation. Did it really come as a surprise that Kakashi and Shizune bit the dust? So far, none of the younger ninjas have been killed, especially since they didn't engage Pein head on, nor does it convey his writing style, barring company and/or marketing tools. There is a clear and consistent conceptualization of "succession" in Naruto.

Not only that, but Kishimoto also uses alot of Chinese/Japanese folklore in his storytelling, especially tying it into jutsus and Orochimaru-revival arcs which has enabled alot of hardcore Naruto fans to come up with plausible outcomes for his storylines. In a sense, Kishimoto's style is a bit predictable.

Anyway, the reason I thought that Hinata scene was so hilarious is because there was no wow-factor to it. She gets all gung-ho about her love for Naruto and gets pimpslapped by Pein in less than a page.

toe
02-28-2009, 05:24 AM
She finally said it. Jeez i hope she isn't dead. She is my favorite.

Darth_Ryan
02-28-2009, 05:37 AM
Wow 6 tails! Poor Hinata. I'm really hoping that she's just unconscious.

isculpt
02-28-2009, 06:44 AM
NOOOOOOO!!!!! Hinata better not be dead

riderV3
02-28-2009, 10:34 AM
It's not shock value, man. The term shock value is thrown around alot these days, but should not be applied to this series for several reasons.

That's the way Kishi writes. As an anime fan, your interpretation is highly different from what Kishi himself admits in interviews. Furthermore, this is not the first time he has killed popular AND important characters off and the deaths all serve a purpose as opposed to shocking the audience as you claim. Some good examples: 3rd Hokage, Itachi, Asuma, Chiyo-sama, and Jiraiya. If you've followed the manga closely, you'll know why and how these deaths serve to support and propel the story forward.

Like I said before, he's been killing off old characters symbolic of the advent of the younger generation. Did it really come as a surprise that Kakashi and Shizune bit the dust? So far, none of the younger ninjas have been killed, especially since they didn't engage Pein head on, nor does it convey his writing style, barring company and/or marketing tools. There is a clear and consistent conceptualization of "succession" in Naruto.

Not only that, but Kishimoto also uses alot of Chinese/Japanese folklore in his storytelling, especially tying it into jutsus and Orochimaru-revival arcs which has enabled alot of hardcore Naruto fans to come up with plausible outcomes for his storylines. In a sense, Kishimoto's style is a bit predictable.

Anyway, the reason I thought that Hinata scene was so hilarious is because there was no wow-factor to it. She gets all gung-ho about her love for Naruto and gets pimpslapped by Pein in less than a page.

Good points, M but I really don't even care whatever way he writes, this is for entertainment not for literature research.

And yes, shock value is thrown around these days is because all the fans are over-stimulated, people no longer cares about a series with no casualties, and all the writers are trying to conform with the trend and start making their stories bloody, that simple.

We'll see how this goes.:)

Moogled
02-28-2009, 06:56 PM
That's cool too, I just think that it makes no sense to approach this from a western point of view, even if Naruto has been ported to English translations. Writing style is very relevant to how the story turns out, regardless of entertainment or literature value. :D

riderV3
03-01-2009, 05:55 PM
That's cool too, I just think that it makes no sense to approach this from a western point of view, even if Naruto has been ported to English translations. Writing style is very relevant to how the story turns out, regardless of entertainment or literature value. :D

I like your approach though, I'm exposed to anime since early 80's, I really could use some fresh perspectives.:)

Darth_Ryan
03-06-2009, 03:58 AM
Have you guys read the latest issue yet? Hinata seems to be alive! Thank God!

Naruto 6 tails looks really weird.

riderV3
03-06-2009, 05:59 AM
Yay Hinata survived!

man, really curious about that secret technique Pain's using...

Darth_Ryan
03-06-2009, 06:01 AM
Is that the same technique he used to blow up Konoha?

riderV3
03-06-2009, 01:00 PM

No I think it's a new technique he's been holding back for probably certain purpose...

Moogled
03-07-2009, 08:16 PM

Negative.

Shinra Tensei is the jutsu he uses to "blow up" Konoha. It's a gravity based jutsu that he used to crush Konoha into a crater.

I bet Pein is hiding inside the Hokage stone cravings, since that's essentially the only structure that's left standing, and it's also a high ground for chakra transmission.

Darth_Ryan
03-09-2009, 03:01 AM
I see. Thanks for the info. Wait, that's the same jutsu he used on Hinata..I'm surprised she's still alive. I mean a strong jutsu like that can crush Konoha..

Moogled
03-10-2009, 07:55 PM
I see. Thanks for the info. Wait, that's the same jutsu he used on Hinata..I'm surprised she's still alive. I mean a strong jutsu like that can crush Konoha..

Don't be surprised. :D

Kishi will not kill any of the important young generation. He's got plenty of fodder like Tsunade and other Jounin to go through before he'll kill off someone like Kiba! Despite the fact that he's into symbolism, I honestly don't know if he'll end the story with Sasuke's death though hahahaha.

riderV3
03-10-2009, 08:04 PM
Don't be surprised. :D

Kishi will not kill any of the important young generation. He's got plenty of fodder like Tsunade and other Jounin to go through before he'll kill off someone like Kiba! Despite the fact that he's into symbolism, I honestly don't know if he'll end the story with Sasuke's death though hahahaha.

Maybe Naruto's death, I keep having this feeling that Naruto will not live to be a Hokage but I can see his face getting carved on the wall...

Just what I think...

Darth_Ryan
03-11-2009, 05:13 AM
Hmmmmm..I hope not. He's been trying so hard to become Hokage..that would be sad if he just dies.

Darth_Ryan
03-13-2009, 03:17 AM
I like the latest issue!!! Finally Naruto meets his dad!...well sorta..

riderV3
03-13-2009, 03:58 AM
Nice issue, You'd figure the seal 4th made in exchange of his life wouldn't be so easy to break.:buttrock:

Moogled
03-13-2009, 04:30 AM
Oh boy, some megaaaa shiet is gonna go down soon!

Haha, the three of us are like Naruto buddies.

This thread is our domain!

Darth_Ryan
03-13-2009, 06:27 AM
Haha yeah!

Darth_Ryan
03-13-2009, 06:34 AM
Does Naruto know that the 4th is his dad? I can't remember.

krec99
03-13-2009, 07:09 PM
awesome issue my god i was freaking out the 4th appeared wow i cant believed naruto want to 8 tails cant wait for next week :buttrock:

Moogled
03-14-2009, 03:07 AM
Does Naruto know that the 4th is his dad? I can't remember.

Nope, but in 367 the reader finds out who his dad/mom is.

Moogled
03-19-2009, 05:00 PM
Looks like Naruto finally found out his dad is the 4th.

krec99
03-19-2009, 10:14 PM
Looks like Naruto finally found out his dad is the 4th.

i love the way he reacted about his dad

Darth_Ryan
03-19-2009, 10:42 PM
hahaha yeah...I figured he'd react that way. After all, he the fox caused him a lot trouble and sadness growing up. I wonder how he'll win against Pain.

Looks like Madara Uchiha is behind every thing..controlling pain..and now Sasuke.

riderV3
03-20-2009, 02:23 AM
Now that pretty much proves Madara is full of dudu...

And finally Naruto is in sage mode again, can't wait to see the next couple issues!

Darth_Ryan
03-22-2009, 05:48 AM
Now that pretty much proves Madara is full of dudu...

And finally Naruto is in sage mode again, can't wait to see the next couple issues!

do you think all that stuff Madara told Sasuke are lies?

krec99
03-22-2009, 12:23 PM

even so sasuke believes it

riderV3
03-22-2009, 01:49 PM

At least we know that Madara lied about the Fox attack that happened 16 yrs ago...

And that's enough to discredit most of his conversation with Sasuke, if not all...

I actually think the part about his brother had no intention of killing him is true, but to kill the whole family under the order of Konoha superiors might just be a strategy to piss Sasuke off.

Darth_Ryan
03-24-2009, 01:41 AM
Yeah I don't think the Konoha superiors had a hand in the Uchiha Clan massacre but Sasuke just conveniently believes Madara's every word. At least we'll get to see an awesome fight between Sasuke's team against Narutos. hehehe

krec99
03-24-2009, 05:27 PM
Yeah I don't think the Konoha superiors had a hand in the Uchiha Clan massacre but Sasuke just conveniently believes Madara's every word. At least we'll get to see an awesome fight between Sasuke's team against Narutos. hehehe

cant wait for that :buttrock:

Darth_Ryan
03-25-2009, 02:52 AM
I think all the Narutards are waiting for that...including me. hehehe

riderV3
03-27-2009, 12:50 AM
A rather plain issue, just to get things back on track again, but looks like Naruto is no longer affected by Pain's bullsh!t.

Darth_Ryan
03-28-2009, 06:47 AM
Wow that was a smart move by Naruto. And good thing Hinata isn't seriously injured.

toe
03-28-2009, 09:12 AM
Just goes to show how much improvement Naruto has made. Love the issue.

Darth_Ryan
04-03-2009, 06:12 AM
Have you guys read the latest issue? Another good one!!!!

krec99
04-03-2009, 05:05 PM
Have you guys read the latest issue? Another good one!!!!

yes its very good i love how this issue ended did he really get him well find out next week

riderV3
04-03-2009, 06:26 PM
Without the help of other bodies even the God Realm alone has very limited accomplishment.

I say it's about time to whoop some real Pain's @ss!:buttrock:

krec99
04-10-2009, 05:33 PM
wow naruto took out god realm pain cant wait to see week to see what happens next awesome issue

Moogled
04-10-2009, 05:58 PM
I have it from a reliable source that Pein is actually Chuck Norris in disguise.

riderV3
04-10-2009, 07:09 PM
I have it from a reliable source that Pein is actually Chuck Norris in disguise.

And Naruto is actually the reincarnation of Bruce Lee, so Chuck Pain is about to meet his maker.:laugh:

krec99
04-12-2009, 12:53 AM
And Naruto is actually the reincarnation of Bruce Lee, so Chuck Pain is about to meet his maker.:laugh:

:laugh:

Darth_Ryan
04-17-2009, 02:14 AM
Just read the latest issue. It's ok. More talk from Pain. What's with naruto's eyes?

munnz
04-17-2009, 04:46 AM
Just read the latest issue. It's ok. More talk from Pain. What's with naruto's eyes?

IMO its the combination of Naruto's Sage Mode ( Natural Energy ) And the Kyubi's Energy Combining, Think Negato and Konan are lucky naruto stopped :)

Darth_Ryan
04-25-2009, 01:54 PM
well, another issue of Pain's story..just get on with the action! I wanna see Naruto kick his ass!

riderV3
04-25-2009, 10:45 PM
Yeah that's why this thread has been dead for the past couple weeks...

Darth_Ryan
04-29-2009, 03:45 AM
LOL right you are riderV3. This thread should pick up in two weeks, when Naruto is shoving up all those chakra transmitters up Pains arse. hahaha

TheJoker
05-01-2009, 08:46 AM
i dont think thats gonna happen....:(

I really want them to have naruto learn the Flying Thunder God technique (teleportation)

No New Naruto this week cause shonen took the week off.

Darth_Ryan
05-01-2009, 01:17 PM
flying thunder god technique? who else uses that technique?

Ah that's why there's no Naruto this week. Been checkin' the online manga everyday. Can't wait to read the next issue.

munnz
05-07-2009, 01:29 AM

Minato
ie Forth Hokage

TheJoker
05-07-2009, 08:17 AM

Ah that's why there's no Naruto this week. Been checkin' the online manga everyday. Can't wait to read the next issue.

Check out Onemanga.com... naruto usually comes out on Friday... Shonen Jump (publication that Naruto, Bleach, One peice is printed in) usually comes out on Wednesday in Japan then by the time the translations are done its posted on Friday.

Minato
ie Forth Hokage

Thanks for explaining.:thumbs2:

TheJoker
05-08-2009, 08:08 AM
More of Pain's back story in Chapter 446.... maybe next week there will be something :/

toe
05-15-2009, 01:41 AM
Hopefully. Been 2 weeks with no action.

riderV3
05-15-2009, 04:50 AM
So we're finally done with Pain's past...

How he got the black rods on his back is a little disturbing...

Darth_Ryan
05-15-2009, 09:49 PM
yes it is. At least, finally we're gonna see some action.

puss100000
05-17-2009, 09:46 AM
sooo slow!

munnz
05-22-2009, 02:38 AM
new chapter out and I think it was a pretty good one :) One of the best in a few weeks. A few flashbacks and who would of though J-mans book would combine both naruto and negato's lives and they would end up against each other.

Its all faling into place now,
Next chapter will be good....

Darth_Ryan
05-22-2009, 05:33 AM
Cool chapter indeed! I wonder what Pain is doing. I can already imagine how this will translate when animated..cue the dramatic soundtrack. hehehe.

Moogled
05-29-2009, 03:06 AM
Well fellas, I just read the latest one and I gotta say, the revival rollback was a really lame move to say the least.

Resurrection should not be something that at least 3 of the characters can possess so far; I guess Kishi's company wasn't ready for Kakashi to die quite yet :D.

munnz
05-29-2009, 04:00 AM
I recon it was alright ending of the Pain Arc
Was out of the blue, Wasent expecting it. Would of liked Jariya to be resurected....

Looking forward to whats next with naruto with sasuke on the move again towards konoha.

For the anime watchers there are only 2 more fillers to go and we should be stating the sasuke/Orochimara/itachi Arc

Darth_Ryan
05-30-2009, 04:33 AM
glad to know the filler episodes are almost done. I can go back to watching the anime again.

I gotta say, the resurrection bit caught me off guard at first..but also found it a little lame. They should have revived Jiraiya too! Well, on the plus side, at least Kakashi is still alive.

Now, onto Sasuke VS Naruto!

krec99
05-30-2009, 09:25 AM
who is to say jiraya didnt get revived just cause we didnt see it means it didnt happen im glad Kakashi is alive

riderV3
05-30-2009, 10:35 AM
Wow that was some serious lame-@ss ending to this signigficant event.

I think Pain has specified that he's gonna revive the dead from this Konoha invasion...

isculpt
06-01-2009, 03:06 AM
Wow that was some serious lame-@ss ending to this signigficant event.

I think Pain has specified that he's gonna revive the dead from this Konoha invasion...

It was pretty lame. Real bad cop out.

vernumortho
06-04-2009, 07:40 AM
Lame! such a powerful lame a$$ guy!

toe
06-05-2009, 01:20 PM
Danzo? That guy is weak!!!

Darth_Ryan
06-05-2009, 03:41 PM
Hahaha I knew it. That guy finally got what he always wanted..now let's just wait for Tsunade or the others to put him in his right place.

vernumortho
06-05-2009, 08:44 PM
Hahaha I knew it. That guy finally got what he always wanted..now let's just wait for Tsunade or the others to put him in his right place.

Yeah Danzo!!! The looney guy is now the Hokage! hope they have a revolution.lol

krec99
06-05-2009, 09:51 PM

hoping sasuke kills danzo

munnz
06-13-2009, 10:41 PM
another build up chapter.
Be good to see what naruto does now that danzo has put out an order to kill sasuke.

Moogled
06-14-2009, 03:40 AM
About time.

During the beginning of Naruto in the Zabuza arc, it explained what missing-nin were and why they were dealt with.

I'm surprised it even took this long for them to give the order to hunt Sasuke down; probably cause he's just a low-ranked nin in terms of intelligence and national secrets.

Darth_Ryan
06-14-2009, 04:52 AM
Finally..it's Sasuke and Naruto's turn to fight.

krec99
06-16-2009, 07:57 PM
Finally..it's Sasuke and Naruto's turn to fight.

cant wait for this its going to be good

Darth_Ryan
06-20-2009, 02:35 AM
new issue out today. So Sai cannot talk about Danzo..can he write his answers instead? I mean the seal is on his tongue only.

toe
06-20-2009, 05:58 AM
i would like to know what triggers the paralysis. is it mentioning the name? is Danzo somehow connected to the symbol and able to hear everything? etc...

Also, I am getting annoyed with all this "Let's save Sasuke" idea. Are they so blind that Sasuke is different now? I mean, talk about denial.

riderV3
06-20-2009, 12:13 PM
Danzo is shady as hell but all the decisions he's made so far are reasonable, from keeping Naruto in the village to announcing Sasuke as a missing-nin...

We shall see.

Darth_Ryan
06-27-2009, 01:33 AM
Latest issue is up and it's a great one! hehehe the akatsuki thinks Naruto is actually stronger than Sasuke now. I wonder what Sasuke felt when he heard that.

Looks like there's gonna be a showdown between Sasuke and Gaara! Things are getting interesting.

What's up with Madara/Tobi? Is he non corporial? A ghost? He mentioned that he needs the resurrection power of Nagato..that it's a technique meant for him.

hmmm..

Joyrock001
06-27-2009, 02:51 AM
i would like to know what triggers the paralysis. is it mentioning the name? is Danzo somehow connected to the symbol and able to hear everything? etc...

Also, I am getting annoyed with all this "Let's save Sasuke" idea. Are they so blind that Sasuke is different now? I mean, talk about denial.

EXACTLY, the dudes a murderer. Cold blooded killer, who only dreams of killing. I personally wouldnt ask that dude to come back to my peacefull little leaf village.

riderV3
06-27-2009, 03:44 AM
Sasuke has no ballsack and just keep making stupid moves.

toe
06-28-2009, 05:15 AM
good because I really want to see him die really soon.

Good to see Gaara is back though.

vernumortho
06-28-2009, 07:51 AM
Latest issue is up and it's a great one! hehehe the akatsuki thinks Naruto is actually stronger than Sasuke now. I wonder what Sasuke felt when he heard that.

Looks like there's gonna be a showdown between Sasuke and Gaara! Things are getting interesting.

What's up with Madara/Tobi? Is he non corporial? A ghost? He mentioned that he needs the resurrection power of Nagato..that it's a technique meant for him.

hmmm..
i think he said something like he doesn't care if narutos' stronger

vernumortho
06-28-2009, 07:53 AM
good because I really want to see him die really soon.

Good to see Gaara is back though.

does gaara still have the power?becaiuse he still carries that jar of his, i thought he was suppose to be powerless now since the beast in him was taken out, he was resurrected by the old lady as a normal person...or am i wrong? that's what i thought.

Darth_Ryan
06-28-2009, 03:56 PM
Yes, I think Gaara still has power over sand. If you watch the shippuden anime again, the one after Gaara is resurrected, when they went back to the sand village and saying their goodbyes. Gaara wanted to shake hands as a sign of thank you but Naruto was shy. Some sand circled Naruto's hand and gave him a little push to shake Gaara's. Well, that's what I think.

Besides will the sand village people still keep Gaara as their Kage if he's powerless?

Darth_Ryan
06-28-2009, 03:58 PM
i think he said something like he doesn't care if narutos' stronger

Yep you're right. I just reread it. Sasuke's pretty ambitious if he thinks he can take on all 5 Kages.

munnz
07-03-2009, 06:10 AM
New chapter out..
Get to see the Kage's... Mizukage aint looking too bad hehe young Tsunade. And the little old fella..

Weird seeing naruto getting pumbled for sasukes sake though..
And wondering whats going on with Danzou?
Why he wants kabuto.. Is he one of orochimaro's guinee pigs..

munnz
07-10-2009, 05:01 AM
Hmmm spoiler from new chapter is out and looks like Danzou has the Sharingan... Gonna get intresting

Darth_Ryan
07-10-2009, 06:34 AM
Wow Danzo has a Sharingan eye! I wonder where he got his..from Madara?

krec99
07-10-2009, 10:01 PM
awesome issue love how kakashi knew about the 4th loved the look on narutos face

riderV3
07-11-2009, 02:09 PM
Naruto acts like totaly brain-dead whenever people mention Sasuke...

And Sasuke is pretty dump to take on 5 kages, with the help of Madara maybe.

Darth_Ryan
07-17-2009, 06:46 AM
latest issue out today. What kind of jutsu did Danzo use? Looks badass!

Darth_Ryan
07-30-2009, 07:13 AM
Man, the most recent issue with Naruto begging the Kage for Sasuke's life was weak! All I wanna see now is their inevitable showdown.

riderV3
07-30-2009, 07:40 PM
Man, the most recent issue with Naruto begging the Kage for Sasuke's life was weak! All I wanna see now is their inevitable showdown.

Ditto.

isculpt
07-31-2009, 05:39 AM
Its up...new issue!

Vince-Vell
07-31-2009, 11:15 AM
Man i havent watched this show since it was canceled from cartoon network. Been so busy with other stuff that i havent watched any of the links you guys posted. I need to catch up someday.

toe
07-31-2009, 12:29 PM
Did anyone watch the Naruto Ship. episode last night? The story about Kakashi and how he got the Sharingan eyes? Really really cool story. Naruto's dad got some special talent.

riderV3
07-31-2009, 03:33 PM
Its up...new issue!

Ugh...this Danzo part is ridiculous, so convenient for him...

Darth_Ryan
08-01-2009, 08:28 AM
Did anyone watch the Naruto Ship. episode last night? The story about Kakashi and how he got the Sharingan eyes? Really really cool story. Naruto's dad got some special talent.

What number is that episode? I'll see if I can download it somewhere. I've always liked that story of how Kakashi got his Sharingan eye.

Darth_Ryan
08-01-2009, 08:30 AM
Its up...new issue!

And it's a very good issue! All the Kages meet...Sakura finds out that Naruto loves her (duh?) ..and the plot thickens..that Danzo guy is goooood! I wonder where he got his Sharingan.

isculpt
08-01-2009, 08:07 PM
Hai! Decent issue.

munnz
08-02-2009, 04:49 AM
What number is that episode? I'll see if I can download it somewhere. I've always liked that story of how Kakashi got his Sharingan eye.

Naruto Shippuden Episode's 119-120 for the Kakashi Gaiden Story

I think the new manga was alright. Im waiting for naruto to storm in and start yelling :)

Next few issues will be realy intresting

toe
08-02-2009, 05:48 AM
i hope so. I wanna see Danzo kick Sasuke's ass really bad!

Darth_Ryan
08-03-2009, 11:46 AM
Just saw the Kakashi origin episode. Pretty cool, although I wanted to see more of Minato's power in action.

munnz
08-04-2009, 03:36 AM
Just saw the Kakashi origin episode. Pretty cool, although I wanted to see more of Minato's power in action.

It would have been kool to see him deal with the Hidden Stone Village, 1 against 50.....

toe
08-04-2009, 05:11 PM
No wonder Minato was a Hokage. He can take out 50 well-trained ninjas like nothing. On top of that, dealt with the nine-tailed beast himself.

Darth_Ryan
08-07-2009, 07:35 AM
Latest issue out today. So Danzo can control the other Kage's with his Sharingan? Hehe I wonder if it's possible for a ninja to have both Byakugan and a Sharingan.

riderV3
08-07-2009, 01:55 PM
There are speculations that Danzo is actually Uchiha Shisui himself, but the weird part is only half of his chrakra is.

And some also believe danzo's covered right eye is highly corelated with Madara, with only right eye showing all the time.

Darth_Ryan
08-09-2009, 05:27 AM
Hmmmmm interesting.

toe
08-10-2009, 02:45 AM
A friend of mine said that Tobi is actually Obito (the guy who gave Kakashi his Sharingan eye). Any news out there that this could be true or false? I know in the anime he died but some says that he faked his death.

Darth_Ryan
08-10-2009, 07:21 AM
Obito?! Seriously? Wow that would really mess up Kakashi...wait when Kakashi died, didn't he see his friends and his dad?

Moogled
08-10-2009, 02:23 PM
A friend of mine said that Tobi is actually Obito (the guy who gave Kakashi his Sharingan eye). Any news out there that this could be true or false? I know in the anime he died but some says that he faked his death.

Massive rumour that is neither confirmed or proven to be false.

Naru-tards grasp at straws and silly coincidences like "Tobi and Obito both have T, O, B, and I - omfg they are tehz same pers0nz!!11!!."

riderV3
08-10-2009, 05:58 PM

That sounds stupid, serisouly...:redface:

riderV3
08-10-2009, 05:59 PM

Naru-tards grasp at straws and silly coincidences like "Tobi and Obito both have T, O, B, and I - omfg they are tehz same pers0nz!!11!!."

:laugh:

Darth_Ryan
08-16-2009, 08:55 AM

LOL! So did anyone catch the latest naruto issue? According to the site I frequent, there's a delay this week. I was looking forward to reading what happens next with Akatsuki's attack.

Moogled
08-17-2009, 02:46 AM
Japanese have festivities once in a while so the publishers let writers have free time without the stringent deadlines of publishing.

toe
08-17-2009, 03:38 AM
i didn't get to read the latest one last week either. Also, no new episode in the shippuden saga anime last week.

Darth_Ryan
08-17-2009, 05:16 AM
What was the most recent Shippuden episode did you guys see? I think I saw #122..where Deidara caught up with Sasuke.

Darth_Ryan
08-21-2009, 05:56 AM
Latest issue out today. Interesting...next, Sasuke vs Raikage.

munnz
08-21-2009, 08:07 AM
Latest Anime is 123 came out yesterday and Manga 460 which came out today...

Both are awsome...
Next few weeks are gonna be cool....

Sasuke and Raikage and also Madara and Naruto

Was it just me or does that silhoute behind sasuke look like the black half of Zetsu????
Since the white half was kiled by Raikage?
Or is it the dark half of the Nine tailed Fox's Chakra since naruto has the other half.

Is sasuke being controled?

So many Questions

Vince-Vell
08-29-2009, 07:55 PM
Are they making Naruto Shippuuden in dvds yet? still never had a chance to watch a episode once it went off cartoon network. Sorta want to get back into it.

I have the links to the shows you guys listed, but wondering if they are gonna do it in english rather then reading the show. Any info would be great

krec99
08-29-2009, 09:12 PM
starting sept the first volume comes out dubbed on dvd first 4 eps i think also if you have itunes they are offering the first ep uncut for free

boniceman
09-04-2009, 06:04 AM
im waiting to buy naruto collection in blu-ray.... hope it dont take so long

Darth_Ryan
09-04-2009, 06:59 AM
im waiting to buy naruto collection in blu-ray.... hope it dont take so long

did they announce anything regarding a blu ray release?

boniceman
09-04-2009, 03:41 PM
not officialy but i heard the movies would be the fist ones in BR an the series last theyr waiting that naruto shippuden finish to make the blu-ray series collection

did they announce anything regarding a blu ray release?