PDA

View Full Version : Look who's back in black (or blue)

Crom
01-20-2005, 10:51 AM
Not sure which New Invaders cover this is. But it is nice to see Namor back in his bad-a$$ costume.

http://www.comicon.com/pulse/images_05/6in1.jpg

Perna
01-20-2005, 12:09 PM
Definately a better look for him. Hope Randy still plans on changing the current Namor bust into the black/blue costumed Namor in phase 3.

Sniper
01-20-2005, 12:36 PM
Definately a better look for him. Hope Randy still plans on changing the current Namor bust into the black/blue costumed Namor in phase 3.

did bowen say he was making a variant bust in this costume???
I know he planned on making the full size in both versions , did hear of a bust being made??

Crom
01-20-2005, 12:43 PM
I didn't hear anything about a bust being on the schedule. I think he was floated as a possible Club Exclusive like Red iron Fist and Chrome Ultron, but that is about it.

Perna
01-20-2005, 12:54 PM
did bowen say he was making a variant bust in this costume???
I know he planned on making the full size in both versions , did hear of a bust being made??
It was one of the questions I posted on one of the "Ask Randy" friday threads. I asked if he would be interested in turning the Namor bust into the black costumed Namor bust in phase 3. He said yes.

Collection King 13
01-20-2005, 01:47 PM
Really... Hmmmmm....

mwf6171
01-20-2005, 05:25 PM
God, I really like the New Invaders, but the friggin art is killin me.......I am sorry, but it is getting very hard for me to continue to collect that title when the art is so distracting to me. I wonder how it is selling across the board? I think they have an interesting concept, especially in todays world of terrorism and global unrest. I wish they woud get some one else to pencil it. Well Hell, it could be the damn tracers fault. I know there have been times when a penciler I really like gets inked by a moron and the final project blows....JMO.... :D

mwf6171
01-20-2005, 05:27 PM
I also feel that they should put Walker in a different uniform. I never really liked him as Cap......Put him back in black and call him USAgent....something else besides the Capt. America uni.....JMO.....:D