PDA

View Full Version : SS Make a Venom Conicquette

Juggernaut
06-20-2007, 02:05 PM
A SS Venom Comiquette in Marco Djudjevic style would be insane, in a great way ofcourse.

http://i15.tinypic.com/6f8h5du.jpg

Juggernaut
06-20-2007, 02:13 PM
Why do I always make typo's in the Headline Why!

Conicquette!

ComputerFly
06-20-2007, 02:16 PM
OMG..That is Frickin AWESOME! I'm a huge V fan, and that is just crazy good.. I'm haven't been into comics for a long time, is that a recent book?

moon_knight1971
06-20-2007, 02:17 PM
even though I'm sure SS would do an amazing job on a Venom comiquette I would pass because I'm happy with the new BD statue. I'd like to see them do other characters though...

Alex655321
06-20-2007, 02:19 PM
even though I'm sure SS would do an amazing job on a Venom comiquette I would pass because I'm happy with the new BD statue. I'd like to see them do other characters though...

I agree and am hoping for a Juggernaut myself.

RD13
06-20-2007, 02:29 PM
Spidey vs Venom is enough for me.

Juggernaut
06-20-2007, 02:34 PM
OMG..That is Frickin AWESOME! I'm a huge V fan, and that is just crazy good.. I'm haven't been into comics for a long time, is that a recent book?

I think This issue of Namor will be in next month Marvel Previews.

So yeah it's quite new.

I don't follow the series myself. I just like the cover.

Bullseye
06-20-2007, 02:34 PM
I would pefer a submariner and i am a spidey fan. In all honesty Venom needs a 12 month brake.

Juggernaut
06-20-2007, 02:36 PM
I have not liked the last couple of Venom's statues produced. Also way too many focuses on the movie rendition of Venom.

So A break is not needed, not to me.

Bullseye
06-20-2007, 02:50 PM
Bowen has released 2 FS, Sideshow has released a verus bust, a FS bust, A move Statue, a movie verus statue, DST have released about three FS Venoms. If they do not want to oversaturate the market in Venoms then they need to give the character a 12 month rest. For me at least there are more important maquettes they could be working on including "The Fantastic Four", "Silver Surfer", Colossus, Juggernauth comic version, Thanos, Apocalypse, Daredevil, Bullseye they are just to name a few that i would take over Venom.

Freon
06-20-2007, 02:52 PM
Yeah, BD's is awesome.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/freezerfuel/My%20Collection/DCP03428e.jpg

Sign me up for a comic SS Venom too, although I'd say PF because they seem to keep those in scale but the comiquette scale is all over the place.

Juggernaut
06-20-2007, 02:53 PM
Bowen has released 2 FS, Sideshow has released a verus bust, a FS bust, A move Statue, a movie verus statue, DST have released about three FS Venoms. If they do not want to oversaturate the market in Venoms then they need to give the character a 12 month rest. For me at least there are more important maquettes they could be working on including "The Fantastic Four", "Silver Surfer", Colossus, Juggernauth comic version, Thanos, Apocalypse, Daredevil, Bullseye they are just to name a few that i would take over Venom.

these are the only ones I would like before a Venom.

Bullseye
06-20-2007, 02:54 PM

You would not like a Thanos or Juggernaut:confused:

Juggernaut
06-20-2007, 02:56 PM
You would not like a Thanos or Juggernaut:confused:

Okay, I would them too. :)

Bullseye
06-20-2007, 02:58 PM
Okay, I would them too. :)

I bet you would prefer a Sinister too:thumbs2:

El Diablo
06-20-2007, 02:59 PM
That picture`s awesome :buttrock: imagine spidey in place of the sub mariner THAT`S the vs piece sideshow should have produced imo.
Can`t see them realeasing another statue of him anytime soon though what with all the spidey 3 film related stuff they released (even though most of it was :thumbsdow )

k-9
06-20-2007, 03:02 PM

a !/4 scale venom comiquette by gore group would rule over other venom statues..past,present and future...

bowens venom is nice and the rest is just bland.

its time for a venom to rule them all!!!

goregoregore:buttrock:

Juggernaut
06-20-2007, 03:05 PM
I bet you would prefer a Sinister too:thumbs2:

Well even though I would like a Sinister Comicquette. I would like a Venom Comiquette equaly as much if it could be as cool as Djudjevic's version.

k-9
06-20-2007, 03:06 PM
That picture`s awesome :buttrock: imagine spidey in place of the sub mariner THAT`S the vs piece sideshow should have produced imo.
Can`t see them realeasing another statue of him anytime soon though what with all the spidey 3 film related stuff they released (even though most of it was :thumbsdow )

oh yeah..i totally agree..that would be just insanely cooooool:thumbs2:

i would rival the xmen vs sentinal as the top vs:thumbs2:

Juggernaut
06-20-2007, 03:24 PM
I would like a 1/4 scale Venom statue.

Even though that diorama idea is quite cool.

BOWEN NUT
06-20-2007, 03:50 PM
SICK and TIRED of VENOM.

Marvel does have other characters you know. :stick:

darthmatrix
06-20-2007, 03:53 PM
SICK and TIRED of VENOM.

Marvel does have other characters you know. :stick:

then you must hate spiderman by now...

BOWEN NUT
06-20-2007, 04:03 PM
then you must hate spiderman by now...

Funny you say that, because nobody IMO has done a Spider-Man that I like yet. I was hoping that Hard Hero might but I'm still waiting for Iron Man. :banghead:

Juggernaut
06-21-2007, 09:54 AM
Depsite all the SS Spidy's already made PF diorama's and what not.

Im hoping that SS wild make a Spiderman comocquette.

http://i8.tinypic.com/6eupsmx.jpg

http://i19.tinypic.com/4u0z6s7.jpg

http://i14.tinypic.com/4y65b4n.jpg

Juggernaut
06-21-2007, 10:15 AM

If this one was done in Walt Simonsen style like John Cleary's.

Then I would definetly like it.

Domer
06-21-2007, 10:22 AM
Spiderman? Venom? Can it get even more boooring? OK, HULK.

CaptCracker
06-21-2007, 10:35 AM
I would pefer a submariner and i am a spidey fan. In all honesty Venom needs a 12 month brake.

I agree, more like a year:rolleyes: ;)