PDA

View Full Version : Waitlist Question

TK-421
06-22-2007, 10:36 AM
Had a question about the Waitlist at SS.

Does anyone know if there is any preference given to waitlists if you choose flexpay?
For example I am on the waitlist for Capt America Excl, but I chose flexpay (not sure why, I did not go with flexpay on the regualr version), will SS fill orders that did not choose flexpay on the waitlist first?

Just wondering:confused:

Trilogy
06-22-2007, 10:41 AM
I`m sure there was a comment with regards flexpay waitlist fulfilment before.
I think Sideshow fulfil the regular orders before the flexpay but I could be wrong.

CocoPUFF
06-22-2007, 10:43 AM
I think sideshow goes by when you got on the waitlist, and they are filled on a first come first serve basis...regardless whether flex pay or not..

GangstaRoranous
06-22-2007, 10:47 AM
Flex Pay and regular orders are called at the same time. They are the same except one will take your money at a pre-determined rate while the other will take it all at once.

No matter which method of payment you have chosen your odds are the same on the waitlist. :)

Trilogy
06-22-2007, 10:50 AM
I think sideshow goes by when you got on the waitlist, and they are filled on a first come first serve basis...regardless whether flex pay or not..

Not matter which method of payment you have chosen your odds are the same on the waitlist. :)

Seems right and just. :)

TK-421
06-22-2007, 11:21 AM
thanks guys. I was just wondering:thumbs2: