PDA

View Full Version : So any word on Akumas?

Vince-Vell
06-29-2007, 09:14 AM
So does anyone know when and if the Akumas are getting ready to ship out? I thought it was suposed to be june.

:confused:

BigLeagueChu
06-29-2007, 09:26 AM
The last time Jerry chimed in he said it would be pushing it for them to be available by SDCC.

Vince-Vell
06-29-2007, 09:44 AM
Thanks!

Gives me time to hit ikea and get some detolfs for my SF statues!!!! Got the CGCed SF comics ready to be displayed next to them as well!

BigLeagueChu
06-29-2007, 10:13 AM
Awesome! Can't wait for this/these to come out. :buttrock: You'll have to post pics of your set-up, sounds like it's really gonna be good :buttrock:

OuttaSight
07-03-2007, 05:04 PM
Latest update..

A little behind ( what else is new )... they are shipping from China on the 15th of July so its going to be early August before they are in Sideshows warehouse.

Sorry I tried to get them in time for SDCC

Vince-Vell
07-03-2007, 05:09 PM
Latest update..

A little behind ( what else is new )... they are shipping from China on the 15th of July so its going to be early August before they are in Sideshows warehouse.

Sorry I tried to get them in time for SDCC

Sweet thanks for the update, gives me time to get the display ready for them. So is that the same time frame for the regular akumas thru diamond also? I just hope my comic store doesnt get shafted on mine, cause i allready paid for it.

BigLeagueChu
07-03-2007, 05:13 PM
Thanks Jerry :thumbs2:

GangstaRoranous
07-03-2007, 06:22 PM
Sounds good. Sometimes later is better. :thumbs2:

BigLeagueChu
07-03-2007, 08:05 PM
So true, and...I would be ok with only three pieces a year, which really means six :)

OuttaSight
07-03-2007, 11:48 PM
Sweet thanks for the update, gives me time to get the display ready for them. So is that the same time frame for the regular akumas thru diamond also? I just hope my comic store doesnt get shafted on mine, cause i allready paid for it.

Diamond will be after Sideshow. Reason is I had a small order of 25 pcs that someone in Asia was taking cancelled so we're going to try and divert those pieces to Diamoind and that will cause a slight delay in their order hitting the water.

Sorry about the confusion..its just me doing every job on this stuff plus making movies...its a little hectic and Im probably not as on the ball as I should be when it comes to dealing with orders etc...

J

feeter
07-05-2007, 11:08 AM
I'm still waiting on my Ex to convert

Vince-Vell
07-05-2007, 11:12 AM
I'm still waiting on my Ex to convert

Good luck, i am sure some people who get fed up with delays or something else peeks their intrest will cancel. So hopefully you get in on it. :buttrock:

feeter
07-05-2007, 04:55 PM
Good luck, i am sure some people who get fed up with delays or something else peeks their intrest will cancel. So hopefully you get in on it. :buttrock:

I hope so 2... this looks so good and the line brings back memories of play at the arcade :thumbs2: