PDA

View Full Version : Alien 3 Maquette delayed until November.

Bullseye
07-06-2007, 06:32 PM
Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your order of our Alien 1:4 Scale Maquette (item #7198FLEX) from our Alien Franchise Collectibles. We appreciate your patience in waiting for this Limited Edition item to arrive into our warehouse. This email notification is to keep you updated with the most current information about your order with us.

In order to ensure that you receive the highest quality Sideshow Collectible possible, we have increased quality control procedures for this highly detailed piece to assure your complete satisfaction. Your first 3 payments have already been charged, and your 4th/final payment was scheduled for July 15th. We have rescheduled your final Flex Pay payment to coincide with the arrival of this product into our warehouse in mid-November 2007. Please note your final payment of $224.99, plus any applicable sales tax or VAT, will now be charged on November 15, 2007. This item qualifies for free shipping. Please anticipate shipment of your order approximately 7 to 10 business days after your final payment has been processed. </o:p>

PitViper
07-06-2007, 09:54 PM
Sounds like they recycled the delay email from the Predator maquette. :)

While it sux for Flex-payers I have to say that I’m glad it’s been pushed back a tad. I was thinking about canceling if indeed it was released in July but now I have plenty of time to clear some funds!!

titan7170
07-06-2007, 10:14 PM
Im wiping sweat off my head right now in relief........I thought I might have to cancel this but now I have more time:buttrock:

Just hope they dont pull a fast one like last year releasing a bunch of stuff in December when we had presents to buy:peoples: That was pure BS:mad:

DetroitSportsFan
07-06-2007, 10:18 PM
Sounds like they recycled the delay email from the Predator maquette. :)

And look how the "increased quality control procedures" helped it.

:laugh:

PitViper
07-06-2007, 11:09 PM
And look how the "increased quality control procedures" helped it.

ta2215
07-07-2007, 12:02 AM
Sonofa..... I got the same email, oh well I guess there is no hurry.

Trilogy
07-07-2007, 02:44 AM
Sad news but not really unexpected. Never really thought this one would reach us on time.

geto10
07-07-2007, 04:30 AM
More than good news to everyone else. Too much stuff coming out during summer anyway. :)

Trilogy
07-07-2007, 04:36 AM
More than good news to everyone else. Too much stuff coming out during summer anyway. :)

Too true.