PDA

View Full Version : My T850 Legendary bust help

Godapenz
07-07-2007, 11:03 AM
I have noticed that there are parts on this bust where paint is missing. If someone could advise me what colour paint to buy for the face that would be very helpful.

geto10
07-07-2007, 11:13 AM
Missing? Is it very noticeable? Maybe you can show us a few pics :D

cap70
07-07-2007, 11:46 AM
Which part?

Godapenz
07-07-2007, 12:03 PM
Just in the middle above his nose and where his right eye brow would be. Its not major and probably wouldn't even show up in pictures. Just a little bit annoying. QC from sideshow leaves alot to be desired.

RAY
07-07-2007, 01:35 PM
Just get flesh colour and mix in a little red, try and get the colour to match, add more red till its right, add white to lighten, or brown to darken, air brush the final result.

cap70
07-07-2007, 01:44 PM
Just in the middle above his nose and where his right eye brow would be. Its not major and probably wouldn't even show up in pictures. Just a little bit annoying. QC from sideshow leaves alot to be desired.

If it's really small(which I'm assuming it is, since you said it doesn't show up in pictures), just get some acrylic paints and match the color, then apply it with a fine brush. You may do it with pastels, too, then apply a transparent sealer.

GangstaRoranous
07-07-2007, 01:49 PM
Just get flesh colour and mix in a little red, try and get the colour to match, add more red till its right, add white to lighten, or brown to darken, air brush the final result.

How much does an air brush cost? Not a really expensive one but one to just get the job done well.:confused:

cap70
07-07-2007, 01:53 PM
Gangasta, ask this on the painter section, you will have better feedback there. ;)
I have 3 airbushes, two Iwata and one Sota 20/20. All of them are great. Depends on how much you want to fork for one. I would recommend getting the best you can afford, principally if you get serious into painting. You will also need an air compressor.

RAY
07-07-2007, 01:56 PM
How much does an air brush cost? Not a really expensive one but one to just get the job done well.:confused:

You can pick one up for say $20.00 or £10.00 uk. Then an air can £6.00 $dunno. If its a small area then you need a small nozzel, but with a cheap air brush you'll have to do it from a distance and cover up most of it brfore you spray.