PDA

View Full Version : A lot of X-Men vs. Sentinel Diorama sell on ebay

spider1135
07-22-2007, 06:31 PM
I just noticed people selling their X-Men vs. Sentinel Diorama regular one and the exclusive one on ebay, one just sold for only $610, it is the right time to buy now at sommertime, folks.:buttrock:

k-9
07-22-2007, 07:17 PM
I just noticed people selling their X-Men vs. Sentinel Diorama regular one and the exclusive one on ebay, one just sold for only $610, it is the right time to buy now at sommertime, folks.:buttrock:

i would say yes..thats alot better then a couple months ago.:thumbs2:

Hellboy
07-22-2007, 07:32 PM
Anything under $700 is a steal IMO. The value may rise again when the 3rd dio is announced but I wouldn't be surprised if we've seen this piece peak already and the value level out.

ThanosRules
07-22-2007, 11:50 PM
Saw and exclusive version go for over $1250.00 bucks tonight.

This is one statue that I'll never own...being poor sucks. lol

Davidian
07-23-2007, 12:06 AM
I just don't see paying those prices for the exclusive version, the only different is light up eyes, too me it's not worth THAT much more money than the regular version. I'm definitely content with my regular version and didn't have to spend a fortune for it, it's still the most expensive statue I've bought to date, but I love it.

DSET
07-23-2007, 12:27 AM
I just don't see paying those prices for the exclusive version, the only different is light up eyes, too me it's not worth THAT much more money than the regular version. I'm definitely content with my regular version and didn't have to spend a fortune for it, it's still the most expensive statue I've bought to date, but I love it.
agreed

this is why its best to pre-order these damn things
I have no clue why I didnt when I had the chance:banghead: :banghead:
:banghead:

ThanosRules
07-23-2007, 12:28 AM
I'll agree with you on that point, lights don't add much difference to me. Just like with the Emma Frost statue exclusive being an art print.

I'd rather have different colors or poses. Something that really separates the two versions. It's like they don't even try hard with some of these exclusives.

*EDIT*
I missed the boat when this came out as well, to late to start paddling now. lol

cougartrace
07-23-2007, 08:52 AM
the market is dropping...selll...selll...:D.

It makes no sense to worry about the value of your collection. It will drive you nuts if you let it.

Domer
07-23-2007, 09:04 AM
Maybe some havent seen the light up! :) Its so cool when i push the button at my door and all the lights go up. :)

Too sad that all the other lights up are only with batteries. That really sucks!

titan7170
07-23-2007, 09:52 AM

This statue is much more than light up eyes......they used fiber optics for different parts under the head and hand..........the blaster on the sentinel hand lights up the eyes on the sentinel and also Cyclops eyes

check out these 2 videos I made a year ago or so

http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?userid=169364&cdate=20060827&ctime=185402

http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?userid=169364&cdate=20060828&ctime=144912

This is a one of a kind statue that I dont think Sideshow will ever replicate due to its intricate and delicate components.........In time it will be very hard to find one of these in perfect working order.

GangstaRoranous
07-23-2007, 09:56 AM
I will disagree here. The lights make all the difference in the world. It brings the piece to life. The way the lights blink and glow is amazing and in my opinion is worth that much more. See it in person and I think you will agree. :)

BigLeagueChu
07-23-2007, 10:03 AM
I will disagree here. The lights make all the difference in the world. It brings the piece to life. The way the lights blink and glow is amazing and in my opinion is worth that much more. See it in person and I think you will agree. :)

Agreed. The exclusive hit $1800 a couple weeks ago right? If you're on the fence, now seems like a good time to pick this up.

titan7170
07-23-2007, 10:07 AM

The videos I posted tell the story:thumbs2:

cougartrace
07-23-2007, 10:10 AM
those videos are nice and do show the nice light up feature

titan7170
07-23-2007, 10:14 AM
But truthfully $1800 for a lightup statue is alot of money........you really have to love the X-men to spend that kind of money. Also its like some people have to have something they feel is out of reach for them.......it becomes a grail at that point.

Bowen-Maniac
07-23-2007, 10:22 AM
I want it and if I could find one for $500 to $600 then I would spend it but I would not do $1200 or even $1800.

Darth Pain
07-24-2007, 12:55 PM

Agreed:thumbs2:

I never though the lights would matter but, after I got the excl.. I knew I made the right choice.
It just brings the statue to life.

Although, the Hulk vs Spidey excl. with 1 slow blinking red light is not worth paying much more $$. IMHO
I wish the red light blinked faster. :(

GangstaRoranous
07-24-2007, 01:09 PM
Agreed:thumbs2:

I never though the lights would matter but, after I got the excl.. I knew I made the right choice.
It just brings the statue to life.

Although, the Hulk vs Spidey excl. with 1 slow blinking red light is not worth paying much more $$. IMHO
I wish the red light blinked faster. :(

I wish the Hulk vs. Spidey Dio used all the lights and not just the red one. That would have been much more impressive and realistic.