PDA

View Full Version : Mail Order Comics.com

Azrael1
01-28-2005, 06:05 PM
Hi everyone I was just wondering if any of you had heard/used this service to get your comics. Their prices seem really good but when I try to get in contact with them either by email or phone I get no email response and the phone is "busy".

If any of you guys have worked with these people before, let me know if they're legit, I'm thinking of getting my comics through them.

Thanks a lot!

Leon
01-29-2005, 07:32 AM
I have ordered a couple of back issues with them a year ago and I had no problems with them.

phrmcst
01-29-2005, 10:20 AM
I have used them for about the last 6-8 months for my comic subscriptions. I have been extremely pleased with pricing, packaging, and service. The owner/president's name is Michael Robinson.

Try emailing Mailordercomics_grrvzq@postsnet.com

I have emailed him a question at 9PM before and gotten an almost immediate response on a week night. I got the impression from the emails I have gotten from Michael that it is a fairly small operation run by him and his wife with maybe a couple of employees (2-3).

I have never tried to call their phone number.

I do know from an emailer they sent out earlier this week to the customers that they are completely overhauling the website this weekend and maybe they are just really busy with that this week.

Hope this helps.

Azrael1
01-29-2005, 10:51 AM
Thanks alot guys, this helps. I'll try to send them another email. :thumbs2: