PDA

View Full Version : Wii troubles

xreynoldsxcorex
08-10-2007, 04:23 PM
My wii just all of a sudden started showing little flickery pixels on the screen in almost every menu and games.

I use the high def cables so I took them out thinking they were the culprit and switched them with the standard av cables...same problem:banghead:

I am very sad, any advice?

Any similar problems?

Stupid next gen consoles non of which work

Model Giants
08-10-2007, 04:43 PM
contact Nintendo....

chromesamurai
08-10-2007, 05:54 PM
My Wii troubles are not being able to find one of the little bastiches.

xreynoldsxcorex
08-11-2007, 07:49 PM
I was hoping I wouldnt have to send it in I am 44 hours into Zelda and 16 into Paper Mario and I dont know when Ill get it back, but it is free and Nintendo is sending me a shipping label so it is even free to send it out to them

Primal
08-11-2007, 09:08 PM

:laugh:

I was hoping I wouldnt have to send it in I am 44 hours into Zelda and 16 into Paper Mario and I dont know when Ill get it back, but it is free and Nintendo is sending me a shipping label so it is even free to send it out to them

Very cool of Nintendo to do. :buttrock:

Justin
08-12-2007, 08:32 AM

good luck mate, This is the 1st problem i have heard of anyone having with a Wii

noseeb13
08-13-2007, 05:08 PM

I had the exact thing happen to me about 3 months ago. After preforming a system update I had clusters of pixels that would flicker on the Wii home page and in game.

I contacted Nintendo sent it back and had it fixed in like 3 days.

They were very speedy about it.

Great Destroyer
08-14-2007, 07:07 PM
My wii just all of a sudden started showing little flickery pixels on the screen in almost every menu and games.

I use the high def cables so I took them out thinking they were the culprit and switched them with the standard av cables...same problem:banghead:

I am very sad, any advice?

Any similar problems?

Stupid next gen consoles non of which work

hmmmmmm, i think something might be wrong with your tv instead of your Wii, my Wii still works beautifully, and the ending to zelda will blow you away, but i'd blame the TV first if i were you

CocoPUFF
08-14-2007, 08:07 PM
hmmmmmm, i think something might be wrong with your tv instead of your Wii, my Wii still works beautifully, and the ending to zelda will blow you away, but i'd blame the TV first if i were you

yeah, if your TV has another HD output, ,plug it into there before you send them your console..or since its doing it with the regular plugs as well, try it in the other out put of your tv and see if it still does it

HalJordanFan
08-14-2007, 09:29 PM

My local stores here in Philadelphia have had been stocking like crazy over the last few weeks. I figured it was the same all over.

cma3
08-14-2007, 09:34 PM
switch to 480i and i bet it goes away, this is a known issue.

noseeb13
08-16-2007, 06:06 PM

Not the tv, its an issue with the system. Send it back and they will make it all better in a few days. Mine has worked great ever since they fixed it.

xreynoldsxcorex
08-18-2007, 01:53 AM
switch to 480i and i bet it goes away, this is a known issue.

yeah

that wasnt it