PDA

View Full Version : MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE

stormshadow75x
08-21-2007, 03:36 PM
I know this is an old game... but i just finished beating it ....

@ the end Uatu goes through this whole thing about decisions that you made during the game affect the future...

What i found interesting was the whole thing about letting Nightcrawler die (when you need to choose between Kurt or Jean)....

Does anyone know if it's possible at all to save them both? or is Jean suppose to die??

:confused: :confused:

BTW this was an excellent game... I loved the depiction of Dr. Doom. They got him down perfectly. They should have done the same in the movie. Galactus looked awesome too.

Ink
08-21-2007, 04:02 PM
can't save them both, the ending is better if you save nightcrawler

chromesamurai
08-22-2007, 02:38 AM
This game has maybe my favorite rendition of Galactus. His outfit is only changed slightly, but it looks more realistic that giant purple spandex.

And I love Doom having a European sounding voice. I mean, he is, isn't he? Why didn't anyone do that before?

Gruson
08-22-2007, 10:38 AM
Yeah, the people who made this game should make the Marvel movies IMO.

Some of those sequences were amazing looking too!

rjb America
08-22-2007, 04:30 PM
Bar none the best comic based game on the market :buttrock: IMO

Spatial.Archite
08-23-2007, 05:29 AM
You can't save them both, but you're "supposed" to save Jean. Best part is if you download the heroes/villains pack for the 360 and have Nightcrawler on your team while going through that mission. He's all confused if it's a clone or something; I found it humorous.

It was indeed a fantastic Marvel video game, a game I still play on a regular basis. Now I just need to sign up for Xbox Live so I can play the inevitable sequel online.

stormshadow75x
08-24-2007, 06:50 PM
You can't save them both, but you're "supposed" to save Jean. Best part is if you download the heroes/villains pack for the 360 and have Nightcrawler on your team while going through that mission. He's all confused if it's a clone or something; I found it humorous.

It was indeed a fantastic Marvel video game, a game I still play on a regular basis. Now I just need to sign up for Xbox Live so I can play the inevitable sequel online.

BTW .. I forgot about that... How is that 360 version.... I love the fact that you can download extra characters.... Does it improve the replay value??

who are the extra characters? I heard there was a villain & hero pack

and I did save Jean & @ the end they said that Mystique got pissed off & then assasinated Xavier?!?!?

Ink
08-24-2007, 07:04 PM
BTW .. I forgot about that... How is that 360 version.... I love the fact that you can download extra characters.... Does it improve the replay value??

who are the extra characters? I heard there was a villain & hero pack

and I did save Jean & @ the end they said that Mystique got pissed off & then assasinated Xavier?!?!?

hulk, cyclops, venom, dr doom, sabretooth,

mystique kills xavier if you don't save nightcrawler

stormshadow75x
08-25-2007, 12:50 AM

i got that part.. so what happens when you don't save Jean? what explanation is given then?

chromesamurai
08-25-2007, 06:43 AM
***Spoiler***

It hints at her coming back later as Dark Phoenix.

Logan
08-25-2007, 07:30 AM
Yeah, the people who made this game should make the Marvel movies IMO.

Some of those sequences were amazing looking too!

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

stormshadow75x
08-25-2007, 06:34 PM
***Spoiler***

It hints at her coming back later as Dark Phoenix.

Thanks....

bjread
08-27-2007, 10:52 AM

you forgot nightcrawler, hawkeye, & magneto

what is the inevitable ending online? I never played co-op (no one was ever on)

stormshadow75x
08-27-2007, 12:10 PM
I played the PS2 version.... Besides the downloads, is the 360 version that much better????

planning on buying a 360.... may buy MUA as well

Ink
08-27-2007, 03:22 PM
you forgot nightcrawler, hawkeye, & magneto

what is the inevitable ending online? I never played co-op (no one was ever on)

I know I had a brain fart, I've only got to level 3 online