PDA

View Full Version : Review Comic Con statue HE-man signed

Hellz Manik
08-26-2007, 02:42 AM
Hey there ladies and gentlemen, once again its time for another review. Now if you are not familiar with my scale, I judge items either 1 or 10, nothing in between. This is known as my famous Richter Scale. So here we go:

1. Packaging:
I bought my statue at a collectors shops and the box was in mint condition.The packaging felt secured and it was ready to be opened.
Packaging: 10

2.Impression:
Once I opened up the box my first words were holy guacomole!!! this is awesome!! I saw the top part of the statue, then his legs, and the shield. Thats not it though, the back of the package also inlcuded a big giant AXE and his base!!!
Impression: 10

3 Quality:
I must say that the face impression on this statue is fantastic. Good quality paint, heavy duty weapons and the best part is the signature by the four horsemen. Not to mention it stands over 19 inces tall!!! The sword can turn either left or right and the axe can either be put in his hand, back or you having it as a personal weapon. PlusThe shield fits in his hand. However id be remiss if i did not say that it might bother some to know that the shield will not sit straight, it falls forward in his hand. Personally it does not bother me so it does not take away from the overall presentation of this statue.

Quality:10

4Overall
I have to be perfectly honest, I did not display this statue for at least one year. Simply because i was afraid to open it. That should tell you that this is magnificient piece IS worthy of being placed where everybody can see it and appreciated it. Now for the price, I bought it when it first came out and it was 175.00,LET ME TELL YOU THIS, NOT ONLY IS IT WELL WORTH 175.00 BUT ITS WORTH OVER DOUBLE THE PRICE THAT IT GOES FOR NOW. THIS IS A PIECE THAT HAS THE FOUR HORSEMEN SIGNATURES. ONE THING I HAVE LEARNED IS WHEN YOU FIND A PIECE LIKE THIS, YOU DONT WAIT TILL ITS FIVE HUNDRED OR MORE.....YOU SIMPLY PICK IT UP. REMEMBER FOLKS HESISTATION EQUALS NO TILL LITTLE REWARD. LOOK FORWARD TO MY NEXT REVIEW!!! AMIGOS!!

Vracula
08-26-2007, 04:52 PM
nice review mate

Hellz Manik
08-28-2007, 04:49 AM
thanks alot for your imput. I read that your a face person, well im glad to see where on the same page. OH and with the ladies...im the same as well.

RiPTiDE
01-13-2008, 01:50 PM
cool!..very nice review

MONSTER
01-13-2008, 02:13 PM
Very nice review and I completely agree with you. This is by far one of the best statues ever made. I was fortunate to get mine at the San Diego Comic Con directly from Mattel.

nbr3bagshotrow
02-27-2008, 05:52 PM
I bought 4 of these at the convention and sold them all within 1 day at a tidy profit! Flipping fantastic. It was a cool statue.

sdbuzzcut
01-14-2013, 12:59 PM
Please forgive the necro-post, but does anyone know the edition size for this statue.

I have done google searches to no avail.

Thanks in advance.