PDA

View Full Version : Wi outdoor fun.

scott
08-27-2007, 06:48 PM
My friends & I had a outdoor Wi party since we had some break in the rainy weather. We had a projector that gave us the size of the garage door picture. Here is my buddy Art with his counter part.Not the best picture,but I thought I would share anyway.:) http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb60/scottpacker/Photo_082507_004.jpg

Justin
08-28-2007, 10:25 AM
:laugh:

I love when i have friends over and we get stuck into the Wii. There is nothing better than having a few cold one's, catching up and playing the Wii! great times! :thumbs2:

scott
08-28-2007, 06:10 PM
:laugh:

I love when i have friends over and we get stuck into the Wii. There is nothing better than having a few cold one's, catching up and playing the Wii! great times! :thumbs2:
Great times is right, we had to wait till about 8:30 pm
so it was dark nuff. Played a couple games of bowling& golf( and a few cold ones). It was 1:30 am before I knew it. The neighbors probably felt like they had an outdoor bowling ally next to them.

twinzs
08-28-2007, 06:19 PM
A great wii party game is rayman raving rabbids so much fun

Justin
08-28-2007, 09:36 PM
Great times is right, we had to wait till about 8:30 pm
so it was dark nuff. Played a couple games of bowling& golf( and a few cold ones). It was 1:30 am before I knew it. The neighbors probably felt like they had an outdoor bowling ally next to them.

:laugh: I've been there a few times. there have been nights I've been playing till 6am with some mates. Dont try to do your fitness test after having a big night. it never ends well! :laugh:

A great wii party game is rayman raving rabbids so much fun

Rayman Raving Rabbids is very cool. A mate of mine owns that and it's a lot of fun! :thumbs2: