PDA

View Full Version : Iceman FS:X-base or ?

The Fog
09-03-2007, 10:37 PM
Will the base have the X symbol on the base or what.
From the pic's it doesn't look like it, seem's as though there is enough room for it.

High Lord Apocalypse
09-03-2007, 10:40 PM
its there look, look real close. its the same base from colossus or gambit or one of those reused i think.
i'm gonna buy out every single clear iceman and corner the market. i'll make sure none of you bastids get one.

The Fog
09-03-2007, 10:48 PM
With age my eyesight has been leaving me slowly but surely, and yes after closer inspection I do see a slight appearance of the X-symbol, my fine eagle eyed friend, this will be a most anticipated piece.
And good luck with the clear version, I like it also, but having the mb clear version, only helped with my choice being the frosty Iceguy!
Iceman
Beast
And looking forward to The Angel FS to finish out the whole FS X-men set!! w/X-base!!!

Mustangnutbcuz
09-04-2007, 10:22 AM
I can't bring myself to buy this, I want it so bad but I don't want to open up the flood gates to all the x-men FS...AHHHH!

High Lord Apocalypse
09-04-2007, 10:23 AM
I can't bring myself to buy this, I want it so bad but I don't want to open up the flood gates to all the x-men FS...AHHHH!

c'mon do it!!! test your self control! this statue is worth doing it for!!!:)

Alex655321
09-04-2007, 10:26 AM

I am like you but I gave in.
Now I will have Dark Phoenix and Iceman.

Would love to get a Storm down the road.