PDA

View Full Version : Stranglehold

xreynoldsxcorex
09-11-2007, 12:15 AM
Anyone else pick this up?
It is pretty ridiculous and loads of fun.
Fully destructible environments rule!

snappahead
09-11-2007, 12:40 AM
Yep..but I blinked and it was over hehe. The second level seemed to go on forever so I thought it'd take a long time to beat, but it was over pretty quick. Still though I had fun while it lasted. It's old school fun with next gen toppings. Old school in the boss battles especially. Gotta love how a human being can take a thousand rounds to the face for no other reason than he's a boss LOL.

Oh and yeah, the destrucible environments rock. The levels themselves are really beautiful....before and after you redecorate it.:buttrock:

El Diablo
09-11-2007, 03:33 AM
i`ll definately pick this up as I loved the demo, just got to finish off some other games first then probably get it cheap :)

abarron
09-11-2007, 03:42 AM
Been put back till october for us in the Uk but i will be picking it up when it gets released.
Looks great

Colossal
09-11-2007, 04:22 AM
I burn through games pretty quickly, especially ones that are great, I just wont get up until nature calls or I fall asleep in front of the tv, so although I loved the demo, love Max Payne, from what I hear about the reviews saying the single player is 6 hours long max, I cant justify buying it for full retail.

Ill nab it on ebay when it goes below £20 or something, may just rent it and kill it in a day, as I know the experience will be worth it, can we say excessive shots to the gonads?! Thats gaming gold right there :-)

IronFist
09-11-2007, 08:58 AM
I picked up this and Bioshock for $98, but I haven't even broken the shrinkwrap on it yet as I've been playing Bioshock nonstop. But I loved the demo, so I'm sure I'll dig the full game when I get to it.