PDA

View Full Version : women kicked off plane for wearing too little

hawkeyethearcher
09-11-2007, 03:41 PM
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/20638479/?GT1=10357

good to know that there is still a company that will let the self loathing control there business. southwest should have just apologized and sent her a couple free tickets cause it is gonna cost a lot more later. my son flies with them every month. it wont be hard to get video of plenty of girls wearing less clothing getting on every flight.

Vince-Vell
09-11-2007, 03:51 PM
Sweet!

im gonna fly wit them and slick back my hair, wear a wife beater and shorts where my boxers hang out!!!!

:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

riderV3
09-11-2007, 03:57 PM
The girl and airline are both stupid.

thecallahan
09-11-2007, 04:15 PM
And why was the girl stupid?

Edited to add a quote from the story at the very end...

What really tops the whole story off is that Ebbert wore the same outfit on the return flight to San Diego later that day. A female flight attendant also took note of it, according to Ebbert.

“I was complimented by the stewardess on my return flight,” she said.

riderV3
09-11-2007, 04:29 PM
And why was the girl stupid?

They're just flat out stupid, fighting over this meaningless issue.

moon_knight1971
09-11-2007, 04:50 PM
That's like every day out here in CA! What's the problem?

Tetragrammaton
09-11-2007, 05:02 PM
This really feels more like someone trying to get their 15 minutes of fame and possibly set-up a law-suit than anything else.

They let her take the flight, but the article is titled "Woman thrown off plane!".

This is the type of (excuse the expression) that they put on the news?

:thumbsdow

fenix v.2.0
09-11-2007, 05:17 PM
maybe she forgot to mention she wasn't wearing the white undershirt and bra/panties :tounge:

spenca7
09-11-2007, 06:32 PM
either way I have seen much better hooter girls

patrickwm68
09-11-2007, 06:40 PM
I think she looks fine

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABPub/2007/09/08/2003875692.jpg

Bullseye
09-11-2007, 06:46 PM
This is just plane lol silly.

glassdancer
09-11-2007, 06:57 PM
You know,.....

I saw this on MSN this morning,...and the first thing I thought to myself was,.....

I bet you anything,....someone will put this on the Comic Statue Forum Thread. I even told my wife. I told her,...you know, the integrity and credibility of people nowadays has been so jaded lately, that people will do almost ANYTHING for their 15 minutes of fame, if not go on a reality show or take complete advantage of a situation as lame as this one. The downfall is that we as a society are the first ones to make fun of and judge, but then at the same time, we are also the first ones to take initiative in promoting and perpetuating the rediculousness.

I thought to myself, .......well, we can all minimize the potential attention the will undoubtedly come from this and try to keep yet another stupid attempt at becoming famous by "adding" to this story.

And the other sad truth is that,....if she wasn't a cute, "College" chick (which it is obvious that she is),..and instead was some unattractive girl, the attention factor wouldn't be there. In fact, I'm sure that the TODAY show would have thought twice about having her if she was not a "looker!"

Well, I was wrong, because sure enough, the day is "almost" over and here I thought to myself,.....cool,...nobody wasted their time on starting a thread about this,.....but I spoke (or thought to myself too soon), because here it is....

Sigh.

So, now the next question is,..which magazine will offer her a page or spread first,.......Maxim,...FHM,....or Stuff magazine!?

Times like this (no offense to those out there with kids), that I'm so glad I'm not a parent.

We've just ALL added to her 15 minutes of fame (including myself by adding to this thread), by making a thread about her and her situation.

The values as a society just continue to amaze me.

patrickwm68
09-11-2007, 07:02 PM
I'm surprised it took this long to appear on here because I read about it on Thursday or Friday when it appeared on Yahoo's home page.

armitage
09-11-2007, 07:07 PM
They were busy kicking this girl off while two guys with box cutters were sneaking on.

glassdancer
09-11-2007, 07:11 PM
I'm surprised it took this long to appear on here because I read about it on Thursday or Friday when it appeared on Yahoo's home page.

Wow,....then I'm REALLy surprised that it took this long to get on this forum..

but nonetheless,...it did.....

My money is on STUFF magazine.

But I'd be hard-pressed to say that I'm sure we'll here about it on Leno or Letterman first.....

Kinda like the stupid-A$$ Pagent girl being interviewed by Mario Lopez,......if any of you saw her on the VMA awards,.....first of all, they had to nerve to actually have her there to read Que cards, AND THEN, they were trying to have her "Milk" the fact that she was an indiot the first time round. But of course, at that point, (with Mario), she was a natural Moron,...this time, she was pretending to be a Moron,.....which made her look even MORESO like a Moron....

It's so sad!!

But, yes,.....

we'll see her on Maxim magazine or STUFF or FMH pretty soon as well.

fossa2
09-11-2007, 08:06 PM
Well, evidently, she had her top too low & her skirt too high, so after she readjusted her wardrobe, she was allowed to continue on her flight.

& yes, this news is a few days old...you're getting slow in your old age, HTA :p

rychehitman
09-11-2007, 08:07 PM
this news is weeks old

glassdancer
09-11-2007, 08:20 PM
Well, evidently, she had her top too low & her skirt too high, so after she readjusted her wardrobe, she was allowed to continue on her flight.

& yes, this news is a few days old...you're getting slow in your old age, HTA :p

Look closely,....she had a top underneath her sweater.....it wasn't too low,...the zipper sweater she had over was open a bit,..but expose cleavage, she would to have had nothing on under the sweater. This wasn't the case, here.

And yes, her skirt was short,...but if she was siting there as she claimed to be with "her legs crossed,",..then unless you were on the floor or LITERALLY in front of her, you wouldn't be able to "see" anything.

Realistically speaking,...there are no dress codes,...so she could have been wearing even less and should have been able to get on the plane.

but, (yes I am guilty as well), yet, we continue to make her more and more famous......especially if this is in fact "weeks" old.....as stated in the previous notes....

Again, my money is on STUFF magazine. That will be her next gig....and you know that they're going to "Milk" the whole One-liner bit,....i can see it now, her centerfold under the "Hometown Hotties."........it will be pics of her in a Super high/short (but designer brand), mini skirt, with just the slightest bit of exposure of her lower butt cheeks.....as well as a little zipper sweater, EXCEPT the undershirt won't be there......and she'll be holding a Louis Votton Carry on,..and of course, what will the backdrop be...?? A plane, or at the VERY least,..the "door" of the plane as they literally let her on!

sigh!:(

mwf6171
09-11-2007, 09:52 PM
I saw this the other day, the girl was cute, but nothing to write home about................

scott
09-11-2007, 11:01 PM
She was on Good Mourning America with the same outfit. When she sat down they had to blur out the veiw of her area. But really a lame news story.

glassdancer
09-12-2007, 02:22 AM
I saw this the other day, the girl was cute, but nothing to write home about................

and yet, we continue to write about it.!

riderV3
09-12-2007, 02:32 AM
This really feels more like someone trying to get their 15 minutes of fame and possibly set-up a law-suit than anything else.

They let her take the flight, but the article is titled "Woman thrown off plane!".

This is the type of (excuse the expression) that they put on the news?

:thumbsdow

That's exactly the point I tried to make, plain, flat-out stupid....:thumbsdow

And just add my opinion to this incident, there's nothing cute about her.
She's ugly and stupid, looks like something that belongs to toilet.

glassdancer
09-12-2007, 02:38 AM
That's exactly the point I tried to make, plain, flat-out stupid....:thumbsdow

And just add my opinion to this incident, there's nothing cute about her.
She's ugly and stupid, looks like something that belongs to toilet.

I agree.

but we will see her again.

You'll see.

Leno, Letterman, Regis, Maxim, STUFF, FHM, ...somewhere....??:banghead:

riderV3
09-12-2007, 03:06 AM
I agree.

but we will see her again.

You'll see.

Leno, Letterman, Regis, Maxim, STUFF, FHM, ...somewhere....??:banghead:

People nowadays are literally lust after a taste of celebrity/publicity...
Like you mentioned, they can do ANYTHING just to get their ugly mug on that TV screen, just sad.:thumbsdow

glassdancer
09-12-2007, 03:51 AM
People nowadays are literally lust after a taste of celebrity/publicity...
Like you mentioned, they can do ANYTHING just to get their ugly mug on that TV screen, just sad.:thumbsdow

it is sad,.....it's hard NOT to be synical when these things happen.......

But, I believe that her intent is to go further with this....

We'll see her again, I beleive...:thumbs2:

The Watcher
09-12-2007, 06:02 AM
Sarcasm follows:

HOW DARE THEY! A private business having a dress code for customers? What were they thinking!

In response to a TODAY Show query, the airline sent the following statement: "Southwest Airlines was responding to a concern about Ms. Ebbert's revealing attire on the flight that day. As a compromise, we asked her to adjust her clothing to be less revealing, she complied, and she traveled as scheduled. When a concern is brought to our Employees' attention, we address that situation directly with the Customer(s) involved in a discreet and professional manner. Fortunately, as an airline that carries approximately 96 million Customers a year, these situations are extremely rare."

Bullseye
09-12-2007, 08:48 AM
What must Americans think of us Europeans.

IronFist
09-12-2007, 11:29 AM

Lately? More and better.

fossa2
09-12-2007, 02:13 PM
Look closely,....she had a top underneath her sweater.....it wasn't too low,...the zipper sweater she had over was open a bit,..but expose cleavage, she would to have had nothing on under the sweater. This wasn't the case, here.

And yes, her skirt was short,...but if she was siting there as she claimed to be with "her legs crossed,",..then unless you were on the floor or LITERALLY in front of her, you wouldn't be able to "see" anything.

That is what was written in a story I read. Just reporting the facts.

ANGRYCOMICMAN
09-17-2007, 02:15 PM
She was wearing a thong and she reached up to put her bag in the overhead.

ANGRYCOMICMAN
09-17-2007, 02:18 PM

We don't consider Ireland & England part of Europe.
You guys stand on your own!:buttrock:

glassdancer
09-17-2007, 02:18 PM
She was wearing a thong and she reached up to put her bag in the overhead.

what..?

ANGRYCOMICMAN
09-17-2007, 02:19 PM
what..?

See nobody knows the real story.

Tetragrammaton
09-17-2007, 02:27 PM
Now this would have been inapproriate attire for the plane!

http://i17.tinypic.com/4m2gduf.jpg

glassdancer
09-17-2007, 02:27 PM

nice.

Makkari1
09-18-2007, 05:02 PM

Maybe if the crazy terrorist got laid more they wouldn't be blood thirsty maniacs.

CocoPUFF
09-18-2007, 07:24 PM
This chick is on Dr. Phil today saying all she wants is an apology. so they apologize (The pres. of the airline) and she STILL wants to sue em'! What a dumb, money hungry gold diggin' ho bag! Every one sues when their feelings get hur nowadays! Bunch of BS!

glassdancer
09-18-2007, 07:50 PM
This chick is on Dr. Phil today saying all she wants is an apology. so they apologize (The pres. of the airline) and she STILL wants to sue em'! What a dumb, money hungry gold diggin' ho bag! Every one sues when their feelings get hur nowadays! Bunch of BS!

***********EXACTLY************

It's what I said in my earlier thread!!!!

She'll be on FHM, MAXIM or Stuff magazine VERY soon!!!!

Each day she becomes more and more famous...In fact, we continue to help her fame the mre we add onto this thread,....

Myself included!!!

So, is it possible to DELETE this thread, PLEASE????

:banghead:

Because whether we like it or not, the more we add to it (again, I am also guilty), the more popular she and the concept of money-hungry, popularity-sucking, scammers get more Press!!

Can we chuck this thread.....:bawling:

Gatekeeper2Hell
09-20-2007, 07:08 AM
Since I won't pay for cable, and I'm only on the internet infrequently, I will start by saying that today is the first I have heard of this. So I haven't been exposed to this as much as most of you have.

I also feel compelled to tell my friend's story:

He was blind for about 10 years. (It turns out he needed medicine to reduce something swelling near his optic nerve.) During this period, he was with his family on the city bus. The driver saw him look at his talking watch (a habit from being sighted for 20+ years), AND pick up his crying 3 year old child who was directly in front of him in the isle. The driver concluded that he wasn't really blind and wasn't allowed to have a seeing eye dog on the bus. The driver wouldn't let them off the bus until the end of her route back at the bus depot.

My friend and his wife complained about the incident (which any lawyer would define as unlawful confinment) to the city. An INTERNAL investigation determined that the driver had done nothing wrong. The wording in the driver's statement indicated that she had been shown my friend's complaint before hand.

EVERYONE that knew my friends urged them that the bus company shouldn't get away with this crap, and they should sue. But they didn't BECAUSE they didn't want to be viewed the way your viewing this girl. As a result, they didn't even get the apology.

These days, if you aren't willing to make a public spectacle of yourself, companies won't even give you an apology. Because an apology indicates they are at fault, so you can sue them. So to get an apology, you have to drag your own name through the mud. And by that time, you've utterly humilated yourself, and I really don't think that a simple "I'm sorry" is good enough.

Now, I may be wrong, and this girl is out to get whatever she can. But the slippery slope between standing up for your rights against a corporation who has disrupted your life for no reason, and resisting the offers of free money from everyone who "claims" to be on your side is very hard to resist. Remember, anytime someone here is "wronged" by an eBay seller, everyone here seems urging that member to put the screws to the seller. Or the manufacturer. Or the shipping company.

Just be sure to look at yourselves in the mirror before judging her.

CocoPUFF
09-20-2007, 11:40 AM
Since I won't pay for cable, and I'm only on the internet infrequently, I will start by saying that today is the first I have heard of this. So I haven't been exposed to this as much as most of you have.

I also feel compelled to tell my friend's story:

He was blind for about 10 years. (It turns out he needed medicine to reduce something swelling near his optic nerve.) During this period, he was with his family on the city bus. The driver saw him look at his talking watch (a habit from being sighted for 20+ years), AND pick up his crying 3 year old child who was directly in front of him in the isle. The driver concluded that he wasn't really blind and wasn't allowed to have a seeing eye dog on the bus. The driver wouldn't let them off the bus until the end of her route back at the bus depot.

My friend and his wife complained about the incident (which any lawyer would define as unlawful confinment) to the city. An INTERNAL investigation determined that the driver had done nothing wrong. The wording in the driver's statement indicated that she had been shown my friend's complaint before hand.

EVERYONE that knew my friends urged them that the bus company shouldn't get away with this crap, and they should sue. But they didn't BECAUSE they didn't want to be viewed the way your viewing this girl. As a result, they didn't even get the apology.

These days, if you aren't willing to make a public spectacle of yourself, companies won't even give you an apology. Because an apology indicates they are at fault, so you can sue them. So to get an apology, you have to drag your own name through the mud. And by that time, you've utterly humilated yourself, and I really don't think that a simple "I'm sorry" is good enough.

Now, I may be wrong, and this girl is out to get whatever she can. But the slippery slope between standing up for your rights against a corporation who has disrupted your life for no reason, and resisting the offers of free money from everyone who "claims" to be on your side is very hard to resist. Remember, anytime someone here is "wronged" by an eBay seller, everyone here seems urging that member to put the screws to the seller. Or the manufacturer. Or the shipping company.

Just be sure to look at yourselves in the mirror before judging her.

Totally different! Your frien d is handicapped. That changes everything. Your friend should sue because he has a legitimate complaint of mistreatment. Most people would not see ill of him for that reason, they can sympathize with the fact that he is blind.

This chick is different. She said ALL she wanted was an apology and she would let it go. So the Pres. of the airline calls and apologizes to her and she still wants to sue? She's contradicting herself and by doing that it alters your credibility to the public. Therefore, since I am part of the public, my new perception of her is a "money grubbing, gold digging, Hoe-Bag!":)

hawkeyethearcher
09-20-2007, 01:57 PM
she said she wanted an apology and she would drop it. they didnt apologize. when they did it was to late and there were lawyers already in place and a case already started. they didnt apologize cause they were sorry they did it to either try to stop a law suit or to try to make her look bad. the way people are saying she does in this thread.

i find it kinda odd that people here think she wanted this. do you really think she got dressed and hoped that someone some place she went would make her feel embarrassed. she put on more clothes then most girls wear now a days. as for the thong showing, i have not read that but since it wasnt in the first news article i wouldnt have known. my god a thong that is like seeing a nipple at the superbowl. how can anyone ever recover from such a horrrible event.

glassdancer
09-20-2007, 02:05 PM
she said she wanted an apology and she would drop it. they didnt apologize. when they did it was to late and there were lawyers already in place and a case already started. they didnt apologize cause they were sorry they did it to either try to stop a law suit or to try to make her look bad. the way people are saying she does in this thread.

i find it kinda odd that people here think she wanted this. do you really think she got dressed and hoped that someone some place she went would make her feel embarrassed. she put on more clothes then most girls wear now a days. as for the thong showing, i have not read that but since it wasnt in the first news article i wouldnt have known. my god a thong that is like seeing a nipple at the superbowl. how can anyone ever recover from such a horrrible event.

I don't think she intended on this to happen. But since it did, she is going to "ride" it for as much as she can.

Period.

Her mother is a great influence and is helping her along ,......as are the lawyers.

And again, we continue to make her more and more famous as we continue to add to this thread. (myself included).

Sigh.:(

glassdancer
09-20-2007, 02:07 PM
Totally different! Your frien d is handicapped. That changes everything. Your friend should sue because he has a legitimate complaint of mistreatment. Most people would not see ill of him for that reason, they can sympathize with the fact that he is blind.

This chick is different. She said ALL she wanted was an apology and she would let it go. So the Pres. of the airline calls and apologizes to her and she still wants to sue? She's contradicting herself and by doing that it alters your credibility to the public. Therefore, since I am part of the public, my new perception of her is a "money grubbing, gold digging, Hoe-Bag!":)

Isn't it Disabled...?? Or a person with a disability..??

Just curious about the PC way in which we address persons with disbilities...Not trying to be a smart A$$...

TNovak
09-20-2007, 02:15 PM
I'm all for hot chicks wearing as little as possible on planes (or anywhere else for that matter) but then what? The next thing you know you have Rosie O'Donnell types in string bikinis and you'll be sitting in seats recently vacated by sweaty fat guys in assless chaps.

Why can't we just have one relaxed standard for hot chicks and one very strict standard for everyone else?

glassdancer
09-20-2007, 02:32 PM
I'm all for hot chicks wearing as little as possible on planes (or anywhere else for that matter) but then what? The next thing you know you have Rosie O'Donnell types in string bikinis and you'll be sitting in seats recently vacated by sweaty fat guys in assless chaps.

Why can't we just have one relaxed standard for hot chicks and one very strict standard for everyone else?

wow.

hawkeyethearcher
09-20-2007, 03:00 PM

dont you watch jerry. big girls need love to. ok they dont need to show off skin to get that love but they do. yuck. i cant even go to the beach anymore. sizes should not be put on clothes, weight limits should. why oh why god do 2 piece bikinis come in bigger then a size 6

hawkeyethearcher
09-20-2007, 03:03 PM

Just curious about the PC way in which we address persons with disbilities...Not trying to be a smart A$$...

well unless you are running for office or need the public eye to support you it is whatever you want to call it. retards, cripples, disabled, challenged. i get that some people find it offensive but oh well. i find it offensive that i have to tread on water wherever i go, so i dont.

CocoPUFF
09-25-2007, 02:49 PM

honestly I could care less about political correctness. That's the reason we have turned into a bunch of spineless hippies if you ask me...ALWAYS worried about offending people instead of the greater good... Political correcteness is taking away more of my rights than giving to others...

riderV3
09-25-2007, 06:12 PM
I mean just what the heck is political correctness?
I don't think these two words go together...
Political itself is twisted and out of control so there's no correctness about it.
It's like saying "this sentence doesn't exist", just doesn't really make any sense.

taizo99
09-25-2007, 06:15 PM
honestly I could care less about political correctness. That's the reason we have turned into a bunch of spineless hippies if you ask me...ALWAYS worried about offending people instead of the greater good... Political correcteness is taking away more of my rights than giving to others...
:thumbs2:

glassdancer
09-25-2007, 06:18 PM
well unless you are running for office or need the public eye to support you it is whatever you want to call it. retards, cripples, disabled, challenged. i get that some people find it offensive but oh well. i find it offensive that i have to tread on water wherever i go, so i dont.

wow.

CocoPUFF
09-25-2007, 06:38 PM

you hit the nail right on the head there hawkeye....

patrickwm68
09-25-2007, 06:42 PM
I can't believe this thread is still going.

scott
09-26-2007, 07:44 AM
I can't believe this thread is still going.

ditto

CocoPUFF
09-27-2007, 08:42 PM
ditto

ditto...lol

superman4ever
10-11-2007, 09:41 AM
Did anyone else notice the upskirt shot as she sat back down in the Matt Lauer? White panties!

Is nice!

ANGRYCOMICMAN
10-11-2007, 01:32 PM
Remember the good ole days when you whistled at some Beeyotch, and she said something not nice to you and you responded by whipping out the pepperoni and telling her that it would fit nice between her buns.:thumbs2:
I miss them too!:(

I hope they close this thread after that statement!:)

glassdancer
10-11-2007, 02:04 PM
Remember the good ole days when you whistled at some Beeyotch, and she said something not nice to you and you responded by whipping out the pepperoni and telling her that it would fit nice between her buns.:thumbs2:
I miss them too!:(

I hope they close this thread after that statement!:)

Well, obviously, they did not close this thread.

And yes, they should have LONG ago!!!

So, yes, we continue to add to this pathetic girls' fame by adding to this thread. (myself included).....

Please close this thread.

We know that we'll all see her again at some point on either Maxim magazine, FHM or Stuff......it's just a matter of time....

ANGRYCOMICMAN
10-11-2007, 02:13 PM
Well, obviously, they did not close this thread.

And yes, they should have LONG ago!!!

So, yes, we continue to add to this pathetic girls' fame by adding to this thread. (myself included).....

Please close this thread.

We know that we'll all see her again at some point on either Maxim magazine, FHM or Stuff......it's just a matter of time....

Well lets add more, so the PC crowd will get offended and end this.

Watch, this will probably get me get banned.

glassdancer
10-11-2007, 02:25 PM
Well lets add more, so the PC crowd will get offended and end this.

Watch, this will probably get me get banned.

..and yet she becomes even :peoples: more famous....

ANGRYCOMICMAN
10-11-2007, 02:29 PM
..and yet she becomes even :peoples: more famous....

Nobody anywhere is talking about this but us.

glassdancer
10-11-2007, 02:37 PM

yes, but one thing for sure, is that she is NOT anywhere talking about us..!:thumbs2:

hawkeyethearcher
10-11-2007, 03:25 PM
what do you mean . she loves me. we are going to be together forever. one way or another

'Nuff
10-11-2007, 03:32 PM

They were talking about her on the radio this morning...She was hired as a flight attendant...:thumbs2:

glassdancer
10-11-2007, 03:36 PM
They were talking about her on the radio this morning...She was hired as a flight attendant...:thumbs2:

I rest my case!

riderV3
10-12-2007, 04:21 PM

Ohhh! fxxk her!:stick:

glassdancer
10-12-2007, 04:38 PM
and yet the thread continues......

uncleben1963
10-13-2007, 01:59 AM
You wanna know why she was threatened with being kicked off the plane? Cuz she was smokin' hot and gave the flight attendant a woody. He was displacing his shame onto her, and blaming her for the way she made him feel. There was absolutely nothing wrong with what she was wearing, but some jerk couldn't keep his Johnson rod in place and decided to blame the source of his "little" problem. I firmly believe that, and I'm sure Dr. Freud would too.

glassdancer
10-13-2007, 02:20 AM
You wanna know why she was threatened with being kicked off the plane? Cuz she was smokin' hot and gave the flight attendant a woody. He was displacing his shame onto her, and blaming her for the way she made him feel. There was absolutely nothing wrong with what she was wearing, but some jerk couldn't keep his Johnson rod in place and decided to blame the source of his "little" problem. I firmly believe that, and I'm sure Dr. Freud would too.

I thought he was gay.?:confused:

riderV3
10-14-2007, 12:19 AM
You wanna know why she was threatened with being kicked off the plane? Cuz she was smokin' hot and gave the flight attendant a woody.

Now THAT's funny...:laugh:

You honestly think she's hot and so you had a woody?:redface:

patrickwm68
10-14-2007, 12:26 AM
Now this is getting ridiculous. This happed 2 months ago and this thread is still going..

riderV3
10-14-2007, 12:31 AM
Now this is getting ridiculous. This happed 2 months ago and this thread is still going..

It's okay, not as ridiculous as you thought if you'd notice that some people are still talking about the assassination of J.F.K...

patrickwm68
10-14-2007, 12:33 AM
It's okay, not as ridiculous as you thought if you'd notice that some people are still talking about the assassination of J.F.K...

You're funny. Comparing this to the assassination of JFK. :laugh:

riderV3
10-14-2007, 12:38 AM
You're funny. Comparing this to the assassination of JFK. :laugh:

Now you know it's not THAT ridiculous, right?

Not as ridiculous as a man who compares dat wh0re with JFK!:thumbs2:

Davidian
11-10-2007, 12:54 PM
Worst episode.......EVER.

Darth Torment
11-16-2007, 10:17 AM

http://www.10news.com/news/14611993/detail.html

Read this now...

She posed for playboy.

This just throws her cred out the window (did she even have any? lol).
If she is wiling to do this, then who knows how poor she really WAS dressed during the airplane fiasco.

Truth is, she probibly was spread eagle over 3 chairs in a mini skirt in coach when it happened, but felt it was ok because she was still wearing panties.

LOL

Babytoxie
11-16-2007, 10:49 AM
Good for her! To turn this horrible traumatic event into something positive... You go, girl! :rolleyes:

ANGRYCOMICMAN
11-16-2007, 11:23 AM
She's seen more dicks than a urinal at a Richard convention!

TNovak
11-16-2007, 11:32 AM
Playboys really been going down hill lately. I've been a subscriber for years and they used to get big name hot chicks, last issue their main attraction was Kim Kardashian's enormous a$$, this chick will probably be a step up.

Darth Torment
11-16-2007, 11:51 AM
She's seen more dicks than a urinal at a Richard convention!

LOL

Dear god....

hawkeyethearcher
11-16-2007, 01:43 PM
finaly good to see someone get rich off of a corporate mistake instead of suing cause there coffee was to hot or the food they ate made them fat

hawkeyethearcher
11-17-2007, 05:52 AM
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l49/betaray38/gifs/Southwest2Bdress2Bcode-paris-GIF.gif

to stupid