PDA

View Full Version : Medal of Honor: Airborne

cougartrace
09-12-2007, 08:52 AM
Picked up my game for the PC yesterday. I will play today and let everyone know if it's good.

abarron
09-12-2007, 09:45 AM
Was a bit dubious about this. I haven't been too happy with Medal of Hohour since Frontline.

cougartrace
09-12-2007, 09:46 AM
Was a bit dubious about this. I haven't been too happy with Medal of Hohour since Frontline.

I agree, but this game holds alot of promise

abarron
09-12-2007, 09:47 AM
Let us know what its like after you have played it

Ink
09-12-2007, 10:10 AM
I might pick this up for the 360, along with call of duty 4

HalJordanFan
09-12-2007, 11:09 AM
Cougar were you a fan of Call of Duty 1 & 2?

cougartrace
09-12-2007, 11:10 AM
Cougar were you a fan of Call of Duty 1 & 2?

Oh I'm still playing COD2 on the PC for multiplayer :buttrock:

HalJordanFan
09-12-2007, 06:09 PM
Oh I'm still playing COD2 on the PC for multiplayer :buttrock:

Well at least now I know you have taste! :thumbs2: I'm playing COD 2 for PC as well.

snappahead
09-12-2007, 06:55 PM
Yeah, this series has suffered from EA itis. Decent/good, first entry and the rest have been poorly designed, slapped together pieces of crap. This one's actually pretty decent. The new upgrading weapon system makes no sense and isn't done very well. You have to updgrade the guns to work like they SHOULD work to begin with. They're wildly inaccurate in the beginning. Even the trusty M1 will miss at stupid close ranges. Don't even bother using the Thompson. You'll be lucky to hit a wall with that thing. Doesn't help that the hit detection is spotty too. Bah...It had potential and is the best one in the series for quite some time, but I had to pass after playing the demo.\

BTW CoD FTW!

cougartrace
09-13-2007, 09:33 AM
The concept of deciding where to parachute into a battle is an awesome concept, but like Snappa said the weapons at least at the beginning seem real inaccurate.

snappahead
09-13-2007, 12:26 PM
The concept of deciding where to parachute into a battle is an awesome concept, but like Snappa said the weapons at least at the beginning seem real inaccurate.

hehe..yeah the parachuting thing is really just a trick in most respects. If you don't land in the green smoke areas, you get raped in a matter of seconds in most places. Technically, you can land anywhere on the map which is good, but good luck to you if you don't land where they WANT you to.