PDA

View Full Version : New Avengers #3 Spoiler

marvelboi77
02-02-2005, 08:33 PM
What do you guys think of Spider-Woman being a spy. I bet she is a double agent spying on Shield and the Avengers for Hydra, but really spying on Hydra for Sheild.

Car50n
02-02-2005, 08:54 PM
i think bendis needs to lay off the traitor storylines. they never pay off very well. when i read this last week, i couldn't help but think of powers, identity crisis and avengers disassembled. it's too soon to do this again.
also, he needs to concentrate on one plotline. He's thinning his work more and more. he still hasn't explained the sentry, issue 3 seemed so far away from #2 in terms of story. and at the same time he wrapped up the events of 1 and 2 so fast it barely made sense.
he's a good writer, but he's decompressing the stories till they're transparently thin.

workingdog
02-02-2005, 09:01 PM
What do you guys think of Spider-Woman being a spy. I bet she is a double agent spying on Shield and the Avengers for Hydra, but really spying on Hydra for Sheild.

I thought that was a nice twist. Another moment I liked in this issue is when Cap told Peter there was no money for being an Avenger and Peter tells him, "That is so me it's not even funny."

TN Reptile
02-03-2005, 12:47 AM
I think it's a lot of bull myself. I was really starting to like Spider-woman, not anymore.

marvelboi77
02-03-2005, 01:38 AM
I guess it will be Daredevil in that new costume huh.

SirConor
02-03-2005, 01:59 AM
I guess it will be Daredevil in that new costume huh.

:thumbsdow glad I haven't been wasting $3/issue on this.

marvelboi77
02-03-2005, 02:07 AM
Why are you so hard on New Avengers. So far the story is above average. Plus it's $2.25 and issue. Also I started getting Avengers at issue 283 on a regular basis. I can't remember anything important hapenning in the one hundred and some issues to follow. Just average stories that meant nothing, just a time killer.

Everyone seems to get upset about the line up give it a chance. There are not bad characters, just bad writers. The Avengers are supposed to be about change.