PDA

View Full Version : NEW the Batman and Legion of superhoers

wolverinejedi007
09-21-2007, 08:12 AM
New episodes start tomorrow!!!
“The Legion of Super-Heroes”: 11 a.m. Saturday. The CW.
“The Batman”: 11:30 a.m. Saturday. The CW.

Follow the links for SPOILERS!!!

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/34117

cougartrace
09-23-2007, 12:48 PM
I didn't like Legion of Super Heroes at all...

However, the Batman rocks :buttrock:

spider-man
09-23-2007, 01:00 PM
liked them both they were fun.

superdoug
09-23-2007, 02:01 PM
Man, both episodes were terrific! I liked that they grew up the Legion just a bit. Less like the Junior High protecting the universe. Also liked the addition of Chameleon Boy, as well as the creation of Duo Damsel. (I wonder if they're going to make that stick, being a kid's show?)

The Batman was great. I was a little surprised to hear that the Metropolis crew (Superman, Lois, and Lex) were being voiced by their actors from JL/JLU. It was nice, though, to hear Clancy Brown growling his way through Luthor's lines once again.

Both are totally worth checking out. :thumbs2:

wolverinejedi007
09-23-2007, 02:28 PM
I enjoyed them both...but Batman was better than the Legion.

I liked the way Batman gave Superman the Kryptonite to dispose of...my guess is he saved a little for a special occasion!

spenca7
09-23-2007, 03:09 PM
and that special occasion will be next week! with evil superman coming to town they will definately reveal the kryptonite ring

Black Cat
09-23-2007, 07:23 PM
ok I have to ask...where in the world was Saturn Girl? They better not have taken her out for the new character they could have replaced someone else instead like the bouncing guy (just dumb)

J Storm
09-23-2007, 08:21 PM
I gotta watch more of the Legion to make a decision about Superman X. But the batman was totally awesome!!! The voices from JL/JLU is what put it over the top for me. I like this batman's voice but I would be comfortable w/ Kevin Conroy.

imthkman
09-23-2007, 10:39 PM
I enjoyed both, although Batman was better.

XSE
09-23-2007, 10:54 PM
I thought both episodes were great! Looking forward to the more grown up Legion........SPOILER!!

I just wonder if they will bring back the part of Triplicate Girl that was killed in the 41st Century??

Jesse321
09-23-2007, 11:18 PM
Also liked the addition of Chameleon Boy, as well as the creation of Duo Damsel. (I wonder if they're going to make that stick, being a kid's show?)

If you noticed the voice over credits, they did a split of Duo Damsel / Triplicate Girl, unless when they go back in time, that erases her "death".

Both shows were AWESOME though, they're going to be adding a bunch more characters the Legion this year besides the few that were featured in this episode, in the intro I noticed, Blok, Karate Kid, Sunboy, Dream Girl and I think I caught a glimpse of Projectra too.

Jesse321
09-23-2007, 11:20 PM
and that special occasion will be next week! with evil superman coming to town they will definately reveal the kryptonite ring
I doubt the Kryptonite was never in the container to begin with ... at the very least not all of it.