PDA

View Full Version : HEROES **SEASON 2**

Pages : [1] 2

MiamiLoco
09-24-2007, 04:23 PM
Don't forget guys, Season 2 of HEROES is tonight!! YATTTTAAAA!!!

Meteor Man
09-24-2007, 04:32 PM
Don't forget guys, Season 2 of HEROES is tonight!! YATTTTAAAA!!!

Hiro...is that you?...:) You should have chopped Sylar's head off, not stabbed him through the chest.:stick::)

MiamiLoco
09-24-2007, 04:35 PM
Hiro...is that you?...:) You should have chopped Sylar's head off, not stabbed him through the chest.:stick::)
http://www.tvbabble.com/images/hiro-vulcan-salute1.jpg

Meteor Man
09-24-2007, 04:48 PM
http://www.tvbabble.com/images/hiro-vulcan-salute1.jpg

:laugh:

Vince-Vell
09-24-2007, 04:53 PM
What time? Dont want to miss it.

Bullseye
09-24-2007, 04:54 PM
Hopefully it won't be too long before it restarts over here.

MiamiLoco
09-24-2007, 05:02 PM
What time? Dont want to miss it.
9 PM Eastern time. They are premiering CHUCK at 8, which is actually pretty funny, u should check it out. And at 10, they are showing JOURNEY MAN which is about a guy who goes back in time to save people.

Vince-Vell
09-24-2007, 05:05 PM
Kewl i wont miss it, and the Journey Man sounds interesting. i love anything with time travel, so im on board!

Jesse321
09-24-2007, 05:15 PM
YATTTTAAAA!!!:buttrock:

patrickwm68
09-24-2007, 06:25 PM
My VCR is already set, channel 4, 8pm to 11pm. :thumbs2:

DSET
09-24-2007, 07:07 PM
yes!!!

I have a reason to look forward to mondays again:thumbs2: :thumbs2: :thumbs2: :thumbs2:

P1X4R
09-24-2007, 07:53 PM
i'm just finishing up Season 1 on HD Box set. man, i love this series! :buttrock:

moon_knight1971
09-24-2007, 08:04 PM
My VCR is already set, channel 4, 8pm to 11pm. :thumbs2:

Damn Pat.....you still using a VCR?:)

patrickwm68
09-24-2007, 08:07 PM
Damn Pat.....you still using a VCR?:)

Yeah, hard to teach a semi-old dog new tricks.

I need to look into a DVR.

rjb America
09-24-2007, 10:35 PM
Great episode leaves lots of questions?

Vince-Vell
09-24-2007, 11:05 PM
Amazing episode! Love shows that keep you wanting more.

That journey Man show afterwards has me hooked now. Very interesting twist, sorta like butterfly effect movie.

Natrix
09-24-2007, 11:09 PM
As much as I love Heroes, I wish they wouldn't blatantly rip off story lines from comics as much. It is funny that DC is releasing the graphic novel but the show is currently ripping off a Marvel story line.

DSET
09-25-2007, 12:06 AM
As much as I love Heroes, I wish they wouldn't blatantly rip off story lines from comics as much. It is funny that DC is releasing the graphic novel but the show is currently ripping off a Marvel story line.

yeah i was thinking the same thing

Endless Wake
09-25-2007, 12:34 AM
***ABOUT THE EPISODE***

Smallville gets a blonde supergirl this season, Heroes gets a superboy, WTF???

Teague
09-25-2007, 12:36 AM

Hmmm...which one? Sorry if I'm slow... :thumbs2:

bat_collector
09-25-2007, 12:37 AM
the legacy virus, for one

Teague
09-25-2007, 12:38 AM
the legacy virus, for one

I thought of that, but that's not current.

I'm not fully up to date on Marvel right now...I'm just curious.

bat_collector
09-25-2007, 12:41 AM

I don't think anybody meant the were ripping off current storylines, because civil war, house of m, and wwhulk are no where to be seen

Natrix
09-25-2007, 12:58 AM

Yeah, I didn't mean the comic storyline was current. I was saying the show is currently using a recycled Marvel storyline while DC gets the publishing rights to the graphic novel but I want some creativity and something fresh.

cougartrace
09-25-2007, 07:43 AM
I thought the new season started really well.

However, I don't like the story line of Hiro back in Feudal Japan..it's just dumb so far :thumbsdow

fossa2
09-25-2007, 08:04 AM

ACK! Did not like it at all :thumbsdow
Corny.
Since when did this turn into a comedy :confused:
The scene at the supper table was just stupid.
Hardly any action at all.

However, I don't like the story line of Hiro back in Feudal Japan..it's just dumb so far :thumbsdow
I agree. Did not like the Hiro story line. & having his "great samurai" turn into a drunk Englishman was just DUMB!!!

Jesse321
09-25-2007, 08:15 AM

Hiro is going to turn out to be his "hero" .. way too obvious .. but I am interested in "the 9" that keep being mentioned.

Endless Wake
09-25-2007, 09:21 AM
.. but I am interested in "the 9" that keep being mentioned.I think that show got cancelled.:p

So they were a group of twelve, three got killed off (four now), 8 left? The killer could be one of the three they thought was dead and possbily an immortal of some sort so he'll look young to throw the viewers off.

Meta Jon
09-25-2007, 09:59 AM
I'm pretty sure it was Nathan that put Hiro's Dad's pic into the newspaper.
Maybe as a form of revenge Nathan is taking them out

Lizard King
09-25-2007, 10:38 AM
I agree. Did not like the Hiro story line. & having his "great samurai" turn into a drunk Englishman was just DUMB!!!

I'm willing to give this plot line a chance, but I'm having trouble believeing that they're in feudal Japan when every outdoor shot looks like they've filmed it in northern California.

DarthBane
09-25-2007, 10:39 AM

Yeah I am not to sure about the Hiro angle, BUT I TRUST Tim Kring and the rest of the development team that they know what they are doing so I will wait before I start to make such quick judgements. They did not disappoint last year.

Oh and I really like the Petrelli brothers' angles.

endsongjen
09-25-2007, 10:58 AM
that was an interesting ep, i liked it. i agree tho hiros storyline was boring. i liked the kid at claires school being able to fly and all. but wat im really interested in seeing more of is maya.

adee
09-25-2007, 11:07 AM
Hiro is going to turn out to be his "hero" .. way too obvious .. but I am interested in "the 9" that keep being mentioned.

yeah I agree, they could have been a little more inconspicuous about that. I just hope they don't drag it out like it's some huge surprise now. I thought it was a good first episode and I'm glad it's back.

Teague
09-25-2007, 11:18 AM
Yeah, I didn't mean the comic storyline was current. I was saying the show is currently using a recycled Marvel storyline while DC gets the publishing rights to the graphic novel but I want some creativity and something fresh.

Ah, okay. Sorry, I misread. :thumbs2:

Teague
09-25-2007, 11:20 AM

Yeah, I was a little disappointed in that, but we'll see how it goes. I'm hoping they surprise me; I'd have thought that Hiro (who's a smart guy) would have figured that obviousness out himself in this episode, if that were the way they were going. But maybe I'm giving the show too much credit.

The nine sounds like the big plotline (or one of them) this season. I like it.

Claire's Dad is still by far my favorite character on this show.

geto10
09-25-2007, 12:03 PM
Pretty good episode, new "talents". I wish I could turn stuff into gold! :laugh:

fossa2
09-25-2007, 12:06 PM
Yeah I am not to sure about the Hiro angle, BUT I TRUST Tim Kring and the rest of the development team that they know what they are doing so I will wait before I start to make such quick judgements. They did not disappoint last year.

Oh and I really like the Petrelli brothers' angles.
Yeah, but did they have to go that route to get to the "true" hero :confused:
*maybe* Hiro's hero turns out to be the princess...hmmm??? They are pretty good at throwing twists into the storylines...& if it comes true remember you heard it here first :)

So what's up with Nathan's face...how is he able to hide the damage?

Jesse321
09-25-2007, 12:09 PM
So what's up with Nathan's face...how is he able to hide the damage?
I don't think his face is really "damaged" that was guilt he was seeing over what he thinks was his brothers death. He probably ditched Peter high in the stratosphere when self preservation kicked in and he bolted thinking there was nothing he could do to save him anyway.

CocoPUFF
09-25-2007, 12:53 PM
that was an interesting ep, i liked it. i agree tho hiros storyline was boring. i liked the kid at claires school being able to fly and all. but wat im really interested in seeing more of is maya.

me too....an illegal alien with powers? That something every hell pasoan would be interested in...lol:buttrock:

adee
09-25-2007, 01:01 PM
He probably ditched Peter high in the stratosphere when self preservation kicked in and he bolted thinking there was nothing he could do to save him anyway.

I never really got that part. Couldn't Peter have flown off on his own? He already tapped into the power of flight....didn't he? Maybe he couldn't do it in the state he was in? I dunno I think I missed something there.

Jesse321
09-25-2007, 01:12 PM
I never really got that part. Couldn't Peter have flown off on his own? He already tapped into the power of flight....didn't he? Maybe he couldn't do it in the state he was in? I dunno I think I missed something there.
He hadn't learned to control too many powers at once, that's why Sklar was able to beat him, he could. There's also the "Ultra Boy" theory .. he could only use 1 at a time.

adee
09-25-2007, 01:17 PM
ah I see thanks Jesse!

...and I guess there's also it's just a tv show theory and I should stop trying to analize it so much lol
I'll buy what you said, it sounds much cooler : )

LoD
09-25-2007, 01:45 PM
He hadn't learned to control too many powers at once, that's why Sklar was able to beat him, he could. There's also the "Ultra Boy" theory .. he could only use 1 at a time.

In the "Ultra Boy" theory, he would be using the radioactive guy's powers..given he can't control it. So when Nathan flies him out and blows up, his body would be in pieces before the cheerleader's powers kick in. Does this mean that her powers just doesn't heal but can also "regenerate" body parts that's been scattered?

Meteor Man
09-25-2007, 05:20 PM
I'm willing to give this plot line a chance, but I'm having trouble believeing that they're in feudal Japan when .

:laugh: No kiddin'!

endsongjen
09-25-2007, 05:21 PM
me too....an illegal alien with powers? That something every hell pasoan would be interested in...lol:buttrock:

bwhahahaha. is that why i liked her?

i think the season will only get better. if you remember in the 1st ep of season 1, everyone was like "theres no action" but theyre just setting us up with the plot in the first ep. but the action will come.

mwf6171
09-25-2007, 10:23 PM
Didn't get to watch this.......my dishnetwork was on the fritz........I am sure it will be replayed somewhere sometime......

Endless Wake
09-25-2007, 10:26 PM
Didn't get to watch this.......my dishnetwork was on the fritz........I am sure it will be replayed somewhere sometime......Check nbc.com, they might have it there.

rilynil
09-25-2007, 10:32 PM
I'm glad the series is started again. :) The premiere wasn't perfect, but still plenty to enjoy. :thumbs2:

Spatial.Archite
09-26-2007, 06:38 AM
Check nbc.com, they might have it there.

I'm almost certain the episodes go up for download on NBC.com, just not sure when they actually go up on the site.

thecallahan
09-26-2007, 08:47 AM
I liked the premiere and I'm very happy Peter's hair has been cut. Now he can't do that moping bit and push the hair out of his eyes..

Also, loved Nathen's Fidel Castro beard! :buttrock:

spenca7
09-26-2007, 10:47 AM
pretty sure they go for download a week after the show

endsongjen
09-26-2007, 11:38 AM
Anybody else read the tv guide article with the women on the cover? introduced some of the new characters this season and their powers. Including my fav kristen bell!!

Jesse321
09-26-2007, 11:46 AM
In the "Ultra Boy" theory, he would be using the radioactive guy's powers..given he can't control it. So when Nathan flies him out and blows up, his body would be in pieces before the cheerleader's powers kick in. Does this mean that her powers just doesn't heal but can also "regenerate" body parts that's been scattered?
I don't think his body would "blow up into pieces" that's not how the power worked, Nuclear Guy (sorry I forgot his name) blew up buildings, but he was intact. I think it more like a huge burst of energy generating from his body that would blow up everything around him, but he himself would be okay. He could then switch to Nathan's flying power and fly back down to the ground .. assuming of course that he was still conscious after such a massive expenditure of energy.

Teague
09-26-2007, 12:12 PM
I don't think his body would "blow up into pieces" that's not how the power worked, Nuclear Guy (sorry I forgot his name) blew up buildings, but he was intact. I think it more like a huge burst of energy generating from his body that would blow up everything around him, but he himself would be okay. He could then switch to Nathan's flying power and fly back down to the ground .. assuming of course that he was still conscious after such a massive expenditure of energy.

Ted Sprague was the name of the radioactive guy. And I agree with your assessment here, Jesse.

Also, did anyone else catch Reaper last night? Missy Peregrym (Candice from last season's Heroes) is in it as a regular. I thought the series was pretty good (and it got good reviews), so it might stick around a while. I bring this up only because a) she's good on Reaper (nice to see her not play such a bee-yotch) and b) because I'm hoping that her contract still allows her appearances on Heroes!

LoD
09-26-2007, 01:16 PM

Aah, okay that makes more sense. Thanks.

tuv1305
09-27-2007, 10:34 AM
I'm almost certain the episodes go up for download on NBC.com, just not sure when they actually go up on the site.

It's already up, I watched it yesterday. It actually works really well, where the commercials would have been are 30 second spots for Norton 360, but that's a small price to pay for Heroes, and better than watching the minute and a half of commercials that would have been on the actual tv viewing

rilynil
09-27-2007, 10:39 AM
It's already up, I watched it yesterday. It actually works really well, where the commercials would have been are 30 second spots for Norton 360, but that's a small price to pay for Heroes, and better than watching the minute and a half of commercials that would have been on the actual tv viewing
I love having this option if I forget to tape it when it airs. I've watched Survivor and Lost this way, too.

DarthBane
09-28-2007, 03:52 AM
I liked the premiere and I'm very happy Peter's hair has been cut. Now he can't do that moping bit and push the hair out of his eyes..

Also, loved Nathen's Fidel Castro beard! :buttrock:

WHAT?!?!? I think peter's hair was something that added to the badass factor. Now he doesn't look that tough. HA No but for real I actually thought his hair added to his character

DarthBane
10-01-2007, 09:43 PM
PETER IS A BADASS....

He healed himself, he phased himself through the ropes, he used the NEW spark, he used telekinesis, and he used niki's super strength. AWESOME and this was only 30 min into the episode

Endless Wake
10-02-2007, 12:21 AM
So they were a group of twelve, three got killed off (four now), 8 left? The killer could be one of the three they thought was dead and possbily an immortal of some sort so he'll look young to throw the viewers off.I guess now we know who the immortal killer is.

boondocksaint
10-02-2007, 12:25 AM
i dont know...i guess i expected to much from this show from everyones reactions on here ....
its ok so far...ill keep watching

thecallahan
10-02-2007, 08:56 AM
I guess now we know who the immortal killer is.

We do? It might be Claude going off last night but I'm not so sure.

As for Peter and his amnesia, it better not go on for too much longer, I'm thinking two more episodes because I don't wanna have to go through all this self discovery again. :banghead:

cougartrace
10-02-2007, 09:23 AM
I thought it was a good second episode, but they better get Hiro out of feudal Japan soon :banghead:

wolverinejedi007
10-02-2007, 09:43 AM
I have been enjoying the second season so far...but my darn DVR cut it off when Clair saw the peeping- Tom at the window.:banghead:

Jesse321
10-02-2007, 09:47 AM
I guess now we know who the immortal killer is.
If you're thinking it's Claude .. I don't think so. :)

And I agree with Coug .. they need to get Hiro out of Ancient Japan ASAFP!!!

And I was right about Momma Perelli being telepathic. :buttrock:

Endless Wake
10-02-2007, 10:10 AM
If you're thinking it's Claude .. I don't think so. :)Not the invisible man, I was referring to my idea that the killer could be one of the older generation that would look young to throw people off, an immortal. I suspected Kensi (the British guy in Japan) as the killer of Hiro's dad.

The whole thing with Peter's mom might have been her own doing.

Endless Wake
10-02-2007, 10:11 AM
And I was right about Momma Perelli being telepathic. :buttrock:I don't think so, she wouldn't have had to send her thoughts since he was already in her head.

Jesse321
10-02-2007, 11:03 AM
I don't think so, she wouldn't have had to send her thoughts since he was already in her head.
She's a touch telepath .. check out the first season, whenever she made a "suggestion" to someone she would touch them and then all of a sudden they would do what she wanted them to. She doesn't have the same sort of powers, but they are in a fashion telepathic, that's why she new that he was in her head.

Jesse321
10-02-2007, 11:10 AM
Not the invisible man, I was referring to my idea that the killer could be one of the older generation that would look young to throw people off, an immortal. I suspected Kensi (the British guy in Japan) as the killer of Hiro's dad.

The whole thing with Peter's mom might have been her own doing.
Think about it, the killer had to be either a flyer or a teleporter, because we saw BOTH the killer and Hiro's father go over the edge, and the killer disappeared after going over the edge, so that means he's a teleporter, because a flyer would have likely been seen.

Who do we know that teleports, time travels and would very likely be the last person that Hiro's father would expect to be the killer???

endsongjen
10-02-2007, 11:12 AM
good show. glad the haitian is back, dont know why :laugh:. and im really digging the maya alejandro story. i dont wanna see too much on peter trying to figure out who he is and i agree get hiro outta the past, pleaaaaaaseeeeee.

rilynil
10-02-2007, 09:30 PM
I'm enjoying it, but the second season isn't really clicking for me yet.

Teague
10-03-2007, 01:11 PM
I'm enjoying the slower pace of these eps, actually, and the mysteries unfolding at a bit more measured rate. I do agree that they need to get Hiro out of ancient Japan, because that storyline is almost completely unsurprising so far.

madjazz
10-03-2007, 05:15 PM
I didn't see this week's episode yet and I don't get home until tomorrow night. Anyone know if Kristen Bell made an appearance yet, or how many episodes in we will have to wait for her to be intorduced?

endsongjen
10-03-2007, 05:16 PM
she will appear this month, either the 22nd or 29th. !!!!!!! heck yes!

madjazz
10-03-2007, 05:22 PM
Thanks Jen!

I can't wait to see what they are going to do with her. I'm glad she's landed on her feet with a good gig, although I really miss Veronica Mars. After Buffy went away, Veronica Mars got the nod from me as one of the best written shows on TV at the time.

endsongjen
10-03-2007, 05:39 PM
amen to that! it was a great show. i read a lil about who she'll be but i wont spoil it for ya. lol

MiamiLoco
10-04-2007, 10:45 PM
http://i20.tinypic.com/2wf0due.gif

Natrix
10-07-2007, 12:37 AM
A few quick pictures to get some blood flowing...:lol

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=6378

Justin
10-08-2007, 08:23 AM
Think about it, the killer had to be either a flyer or a teleporter, because we saw BOTH the killer and Hiro's father go over the edge, and the killer disappeared after going over the edge, so that means he's a teleporter, because a flyer would have likely been seen.

Who do we know that teleports, time travels and would very likely be the last person that Hiro's father would expect to be the killer???

Or someone with powers like Claire's, Hit the ground, got up and run. No actually the more i think about it you make more sense :thumbs2:

Tetragrammaton
10-08-2007, 10:33 AM
This season is going to be great regardless!

http://i24.tinypic.com/2dt6rh3.jpg

http://i22.tinypic.com/24e263a.jpg

Kristen Bell and Hayden Panettiere not only on the same show, but all over each other. :)

Justin
10-08-2007, 10:37 AM
Great pics Tet! :thumbs2:

endsongjen
10-08-2007, 12:12 PM
kristen bell rocks!

Natrix
10-08-2007, 01:07 PM
This season is going to be great regardless!

http://i24.tinypic.com/2dt6rh3.jpg

http://i22.tinypic.com/24e263a.jpg

Kristen Bell and Hayden Panettiere not only on the same show, but all over each other. :)

Those were the same pictures I posted a couple days before your post but I see they no longer show up in my post for some reason. (??)

Added the link to more pictures in my original post.

cougartrace
10-09-2007, 08:31 AM
I thought yesterday's episode wasn't very good at all..oh well they all can't be good.

And just when I thought Hiro would leave feudal Japan :banghead:

Vince-Vell
10-09-2007, 09:45 AM
Episode last night went fast as hell, but i enjoyed it!!!

Foord
10-09-2007, 10:01 AM
What happened to DL?

boondocksaint
10-09-2007, 10:01 AM
ok 3 episodes into this and my thoughts are...ehhh

to much going on the scenes are really quick
and i know thats because all the different characters...
just think it hurts the show

im looking foward to when they form some kind of super team or something....this jumping around is boring IMO

but ill keep watching..

boondocksaint
10-09-2007, 10:02 AM
I thought yesterday's episode wasn't very good at all..oh well they all can't be good.

And just when I thought Hiro would leave feudal Japan :banghead:

i agree...

endsongjen
10-09-2007, 10:32 AM
ya'll are crazy! lol i thought it was good, hopefully hiros outta the past for good. damn peters storys just gonna take longer. and sylar lmao. it made me laugh.

boondocksaint
10-09-2007, 10:34 AM
watch dexter BEST show on tv! not like this crap!

lol j/k

you know why i watch this! lol

MiamiLoco
10-09-2007, 10:58 AM

lol j/k

I have TWO reason why I watch this show ;)

boondocksaint
10-09-2007, 11:01 AM
I have TWO reason why I watch this show ;)

name em!

endsongjen
10-09-2007, 11:11 AM
lol j/k
:buttrock: :)

I have TWO reason why I watch this show
:laugh: im sure most men do.

MiamiLoco
10-09-2007, 11:11 AM
name em!
Oh if you don't know then you should be posting in the "Friends of Northstar" thread, LOL!!

boondocksaint
10-09-2007, 11:12 AM
LOL!!!!!!

i know! thought i can bait you! lol

cougartrace
10-09-2007, 11:13 AM
I thought Miami was going to say SYLAR and PETER..lol

boondocksaint
10-09-2007, 11:14 AM

thats what he is saying lol

MiamiLoco
10-09-2007, 11:29 AM
boondocksaint asked me what the two reasons were, not who courgartrace has a HUGE crush on ;)

boondocksaint
10-09-2007, 11:31 AM
lol

Tetragrammaton
10-09-2007, 11:33 AM
What happened to DL?

He got shot during the season finale by Linderman.

DarthBane
10-09-2007, 11:33 AM
ok 3 episodes into this and my thoughts are...ehhh

to much going on the scenes are really quick
and i know thats because all the different characters...
just think it hurts the show

im looking foward to when they form some kind of super team or something....this jumping around is boring IMO

but ill keep watching..

Ok first of all, if you didn't watch all of season 1 then sure you may not like the second season so far. I thought yesterday episode wasn't the greatest but it was a very good episode.

Second, all the jumping around has to take place to show all the different characters story lines which is why I like this show. If you are looking for a "Justice League-esq" type show. You will not find it here.

It seems like everyone just wants to see the end result when all the super heros are all badasses and saving the world in every episode. There is a journey that these people have to take in order to get to that point.

For Heroes: " When are they going to get together and join a super hero team"

"Why doesn't peter just kick the crap out of everyone"

For Smallville: "Why doesn't clark just fly already"

Thats the point of these shows to show each persons journey to become the super heroes we would like to see. If they all already knew how to use their superpowers perfectly then that would be a completely different show.

boondocksaint
10-09-2007, 11:36 AM
Ok first of all, if you didn't watch all of season 1 then sure you may not like the second season so far. I thought yesterday episode wasn't the greatest but it was a very good episode.

Second, all the jumping around has to take place to show all the different characters story lines which is why I like this show. If you are looking for a "Justice League-esq" type show. You will not find it here.

It seems like everyone just wants to see the end result when all the super heros are all badasses and saving the world in every episode. There is a journey that these people have to take in order to get to that point.

For Heroes: " When are they going to get together and join a super hero team"

"Why doesn't peter just kick the crap out of everyone"

For Smallville: "Why doesn't clark just fly already"

Thats the point of these shows to show each persons journey to become the super heroes we would like to see. If they all already knew how to use their superpowers perfectly then that would be a completely different show.

take a deep breath!
it will be ok!

lol
i can not like a show its really ok im not attacking you...:thumbs2:

or am i not allowed to voice my opinion in the forum? :thumbsdow

cougartrace
10-09-2007, 11:38 AM
take a deep breath!
it will be ok!

lol
i can not like a show its really ok im not attacking you...:thumbs2:

or am i not allowed to voice my opinion in the forum? :thumbsdow

apparently not...lol

boondocksaint
10-09-2007, 11:41 AM
apparently not...lol

tell me about it ! lol

i have to put in my things to do list

HAVE ALL THE SAME OPINIONS AS DARTH BANE!

clearly in my post i said i understood its because all the different characters and im "looking foward" to seeing them team up...and not that they should be teamed up already
but i think he just wanted to jump down someones throat this morning cause its nasty outside...

its ok db i aint mad at ya! :thumbs2:

Tetragrammaton
10-09-2007, 11:50 AM
Missy Peregrym off the show kinda sucks, but Kristen's introduction more than makes up for it.

Hiro's feudal Japan storyline so far has been alright but could have been great.

Claire's new high school has been ok as well and has some potential with the introduction of the new flyer.

Are they running out of unique powers for characters? We have already seen two regenerators and two flyers now. Lack of imagination or is there some sort of connection between similar powered people?

Peter has amnesia and is in Ireland. This is the weakest stroyline so far IMO. Who cares. Get him back together with his brother.

The new South American brother and sister team are boring the heck out of me. How many times are we going to be forced to sit through the same scene? Oh no they get seperated! Her eyes bleed blackness. People fall down. Brother drains her power away. OK we get it...move on.

Muhinder working for the Company is ok, but uninspired so far.

Parkman as a detective so far is dull.

They killed Sulu, the ba$tards!

Nowhere near enough of Ali Larter so far, but this seems to be changing.

Sylar is back, but I hope we don't see too much of him this season. His story is pretty much played out already.

Molly and the "evil" all-seeing eye has potential.

So far, the show is far less interesting than it was after the first three episodes of the first season. I guess this was to be expected, but I'm still hoping for a lot more.

superdoug
10-09-2007, 12:02 PM
Are they running out of unique powers for characters? We have already seen two regenerators and two flyers now. Lack of imagination or is there some sort of connection between similar powered people?

I'm not 100% sure about this, and I haven't checked it against the DVDs, but I'm almost positive that Suresh Sr. mentioned something about 'power sets' when he was trying to convince people about his work. That indicates to me that there could be several people who share powers. Other than that, I thought that the regens might be related to each other. But, we've seen that genetic potential doesn't pass on. (Nathan and Claire's mom had different powers than regeneration.) So, I'm going to buy into the 'power sets' theory. :)

Teague
10-09-2007, 12:13 PM
Missy Peregrym off the show kinda sucks, but Kristen's introduction more than makes up for it.

Agreed, but I like her in Reaper, and honestly, if they were going to kill her anyhow, then what the heck. Mike (B_C) and I totally called the new actress for the same role thing, though, didn't we Mike? (Imagine digital high-five here...) Of course, I don't think Candice is actually dead (though the fact that she reverted to "normal" form makes me question that...still, she easily could have made Sylar "see" all that he wanted to see there. So Sylar might not be in a shack on LOST island after all.

Hiro's feudal Japan storyline so far has been alright but could have been great.

I totally agree with this. This is exactly what my wife and I were talking about last night. It's not so much that time-travel Hiro is boring, but that the treatment of this storyline is ho-hum. I think it has to do with cramming too much in one episode; nothing gets to flower. Last season, they did a better job of this.

Claire's new high school has been ok as well and has some potential with the introduction of the new flyer.

I'm still torn on not-Superboy. He's still a dillweed, if you ask me, flyer or not. Anyone else think that it's possible he flies just like Daddy? In which case, Claire just kissed her half-brother.

I think that every tie is unlikely, though my wife is convinced that Kensai is related to Claire, and that Nathan is West's father. That's a little direct for me; I think at best one of those is true. Though there are a lot of connections in this group, so who knows?

Peter has amnesia and is in Ireland. This is the weakest stroyline so far IMO. Who cares. Get him back together with his brother.

Totally. I actually like the Irish girl (who got prettier this week, somehow), but then I'm a sucker for Irish girls. She's a FAR better reason for Peter to have stayed, though--he should have gotten more emotionally connected with her right off, been worried about her enough to stay to make sure she was all right. This whole thing about "I'll help you with armed robbery so you give me that pretty box" thing is completely lame when he can obviously just take the damn thing. (And in that state, not knowing who he is, and after getting the crap kicked out of him by the generic Irish goons, there's no reason he wouldn't).

The new South American brother and sister team are boring the heck out of me. How many times are we going to be forced to sit through the same scene? Oh no they get seperated! Her eyes bleed blackness. People fall down. Brother drains her power away. OK we get it...move on.

Again, we're on the same page here Tet. Get this couple a storyline, stat. Or at least tease us better with small details about their powers. What did we learn this week? Nada.

Muhinder working for the Company is ok, but uninspired so far. Parkman as a detective so far is dull.

Yeah, but this is just backstory, I think. The payoff for this storyline will be all season in coming, I think, so I'm willing to wait for this one. This is another thing the show did better last week, though; they combined really intriguing revelation with the more staid plot-building scenes. This season, it's all plot-building. Or too much of it, anyhow.

All in all, I'm still having a lot of fun with this show. It's still the one my wife and I look forward to each week, and I think it will pick up again, even given its very slight sophomore slump.

rilynil
10-09-2007, 12:27 PM
Not to stray too far from the subject, but I just wanted to share:

Yesterday, I passed not one but two 18-wheelers on the interstate with this logo plastered on the side of the rig:

TEAGUE BROS.
Sand & Gravel
Parsons, Tenn.

I had never seen the name "Teague" before joining the forum, but evidently there are some folks named Teague in Tennessee, too!

I guess Teague is not only involved in the Pull of the Earth, but he's also hauling it now! :) Enjoy the veal! I'm here all week!

But seriously, I saw two trucks with Teague Bros, Sand & Gravel written on them yesterday.

Back to your regularly scheduled thread ...

Teague
10-09-2007, 12:35 PM
Not to stray too far from the subject, but I just wanted to share:

Yesterday, I passed not one but two 18-wheelers on the interstate with this logo plastered on the side of the rig:

TEAGUE BROS.
Sand & Gravel
Parsons, Tenn.

I had never seen the name "Teague" before joining the forum, but evidently there are some folks named Teague in Tennessee, too!

I guess Teague is not only involved in the Pull of the Earth, but he's also hauling it now! :) Enjoy the veal! I'm here all week!

But seriously, I saw two trucks with Teague Bros, Sand & Gravel written on them yesterday.

Back to your regularly scheduled thread ...

Neat! Actually, Teague is a last name I see around once in a while. There's a Teague's Mill in Tennessee (I think) that I went to when I was a kid and my family was on a trip to the Smokey Mountains. Sort of a neat place--no idea if it's still around.

Closetnerd
10-09-2007, 12:39 PM
Has anybody mentioned the whole "STAR TREK" thing with first Sulu and now Uhura joining the cast? I did LOL when I saw her as the mystery "family" member....

rilynil
10-09-2007, 12:40 PM
Nimoy is next!:laugh:

Closetnerd
10-09-2007, 12:45 PM
You're probably right!!

endsongjen
10-09-2007, 12:46 PM
Agreed, but I like her in Reaper, and honestly, if they were going to kill her anyhow, then what the heck.

I'm still torn on not-Superboy. He's still a dillweed, if you ask me, flyer or not. Anyone else think that it's possible he flies just like Daddy? In which case, Claire just kissed her half-brother.

Totally. I actually like the Irish girl (who got prettier this week, somehow), but then I'm a sucker for Irish girls. She's a FAR better reason for Peter to have stayed, though--he should have gotten more emotionally connected with her right off, been worried about her enough to stay to make sure she was all right. This whole thing about "I'll help you with armed robbery so you give me that pretty box" thing is completely lame when he can obviously just take the damn thing. (And in that state, not knowing who he is, and after getting the crap kicked out of him by the generic Irish goons, there's no reason he wouldn't).

Again, we're on the same page here Tet. Get this couple a storyline, stat. Or at least tease us better with small details about their powers. What did we learn this week? nada.

yea i was like wth! wheres the "stick it" girl :laugh: if nobody gets that it ok....:confused2

ew kissing her half brother, hope not. they cant ALL be related. boring...

peter needs to get out of ireland and get back with nathan.

and maya alejandro thing i was excited about. but its true same scene over and over.

DarthBane
10-09-2007, 02:39 PM
tell me about it ! lol

i have to put in my things to do list

HAVE ALL THE SAME OPINIONS AS DARTH BANE!

clearly in my post i said i understood its because all the different characters and im "looking foward" to seeing them team up...and not that they should be teamed up already
but i think he just wanted to jump down someones throat this morning cause its nasty outside...

its ok db i aint mad at ya! :thumbs2:

haha I don't care that you don't like the show...and that is fine that you voice your opinions...I was doing the same thing, voicing my opinions. However I just came off more aggressive.

Where is it nasty outside?

boondocksaint
10-09-2007, 02:43 PM
haha I don't care that you don't like the show...and that is fine that you voice your opinions...I was doing the same thing, voicing my opinions. However I just came off more aggressive.

Where is it nasty outside?

new york

stormshadow75x
10-15-2007, 10:16 PM
HOT DAMN!!!!

TASKMASTER'S looking hot on HEROES!!!!

Tetragrammaton
10-15-2007, 10:38 PM
Wouldn't Echo be a more appropriate compasrison?

stormshadow75x
10-16-2007, 12:43 AM
Wouldn't Echo be a more appropriate compasrison?

Could be rabbit.... could be

but Taskmaster was the original....

thecallahan
10-16-2007, 01:40 PM
Sweet, Veronica Mars on next week!

And it looks like Parkman's daddy was one of the originals. Inteeeeresting.

Foord
10-23-2007, 07:27 PM
Nobody yackin' about last night? I thought it was a very cool episode. Still not sure how come Peter has access to the powers without remembering the original "owner". Why oh why would Suresh think it Ok to take Molly back to the Company for help? Moron! Veronica Mars' biotch will be interesting, especially as Peter duped her power. I smell future filler episode...

goodydog12
10-23-2007, 07:31 PM
It's moving a little slow for me. Im not a big fan of most of the new heroes. I need Hiro and Ando back together!!

madjazz
10-24-2007, 11:15 AM
Very excited with the debut of Kristen Bell. Glad they kept her with a little bit of the old Veronica Mars edgy attitude. Can't wait to find out more about her and Daddy.

Vince-Vell
10-24-2007, 11:18 AM
Man i hope Peter puts a hurting on that Kirsten Bell character, not a fan of her and would like to see he get a beat down.

But i am digging the copy cat chick, she is hawt and like that she can see stuff and copy it. Hope they keep her around for awhile.

madjazz
10-24-2007, 11:22 AM
Man i hope Peter puts a hurting on that Kirsten Bell character, not a fan of her and would like to see he get a beat down.

But i am digging the copy cat chick, she is hawt and like that she can see stuff and copy it. Hope they keep her around for awhile.
:stick: That's for bad-mouthing Kristen Bell!

Question - what would the muscle mimic do if she saw a vintage Jenna Jameson video? :)

Vince-Vell
10-24-2007, 11:25 AM
:stick: That's for bad-mouthing Kristen Bell!

Question - what would the muscle mimic do if she saw a vintage Jenna Jameson video? :)

bah shes horrible!!!! :stick:

Id rather her watch some gymnastics for the bedroom action! :buttrock:

rilynil
10-26-2007, 03:31 AM
This season doesn't have the same fire last season did. But I'll keep watching.

MiamiLoco
10-26-2007, 09:47 AM
This season doesn't have the same fire last season did. But I'll keep watching.
You can say that again! I'm like 3 episodes behind.

rilynil
10-26-2007, 12:24 PM
bah shes horrible!!!! :stick:

Id rather her watch some gymnastics for the bedroom action! :buttrock:
Did you ever watch Veronica Mars? The consensus is that she's extremely talented.

DarthBane
10-29-2007, 06:40 PM
Did you ever watch Veronica Mars? The consensus is that she's extremely talented.

I agree, shes actually a real good actor. All of the writers and Tim Kring were ecstatic when she said she would love to be on Heroes

patrickwm68
10-29-2007, 06:42 PM
I'm going to see her and Hayden next month at the Big Apple Comic-Con.:D

rilynil
10-30-2007, 01:44 AM
Whoah, that'll be awesome! Bring a camera, Pat! :buttrock:

wolverinejedi007
10-30-2007, 07:39 AM

Pat give Kristen my love when you see her. She has been so busy doing Heros, she has so little time for me.:bawling:

cougartrace
10-30-2007, 08:29 AM
wow, how far has Heroes fallen.

Last year, after every episode people would come on this forum and comment about the episode...

Not now...

gman
10-30-2007, 08:37 AM
i watched two episdodes last night (still need to watch last night's new one)....IMO it has picked up a bit but still not as exciting as season 1. But a tough act to follow as well. Suresh and the Mind Reader bicker like a couple of b*tches. The Cheerleader and Superboy is Smallville revisited. Let's hope it gets better once Sylar starts making his moves.

thecallahan
10-30-2007, 10:02 AM
This is pathetic. Season two of Heroes should just be called v1.1 as all it is is the first season told just a bit differently. Oh, so the Isaac's paintings are an integral part of the plotline again huh? Oh, they go to the future and discover it's horrible again. Bleck. The only bright spot for me is Hiro in Feudal Japan. I like the storyline and hows it's going which isn't the norm from other people I talk to about the show.

Meteor Man
10-30-2007, 10:28 AM
Yeah...I'm having a hard time getting too excited about what's going on. Although, the scences with Parkman and his monster "dad" were actually my favorites of the season so far. His dad is very creepy and I think it's really interesting that Parkman is Molly's hero and his dad is the "monster man" in her nightmares. I'm looking forward to seeing where that part of the story is going. I don't like the way they are writing Claire right now. She knows that her dad is deceiving her and now she's allowing this flying kid (who is an obvious company plant), to manipulate her into doing things that she doesn't think are right. She needs to be the "hero" that she is and stop allowing this kid his pretended "boyfriend" act, and get to the bottom of what he is doing. She's got to suspect that he's up to something...

rilynil
10-30-2007, 11:29 AM
I wish they would drop the whole Molly part of the show. How in the world did those two guys get custody of that little girl?

This week's episode was a little bit better, but I'm finding I'm in no hurry to see each week's episode.

MiamiLoco
10-30-2007, 11:35 AM
I wish they would drop the whole Molly part of the show. How in the world did those two guys get custody of that little girl?

http://www.evigan.com/photos/tvseries/2dads/2dads5.jpg

Daredevil
10-30-2007, 12:40 PM
There are too many characters on the show (given the new additions), which leads to very slow plot development.. They should kill off a few, starting with the Mexican sister/brother.

rico1701
10-30-2007, 01:28 PM
Now the "Heroe's" have a new mission. Does Peter have Hiro's power? When did that happen?? Is that how he saw the future? I think Hiro will be back at some point in the normal timeframe.
I'm still not trusting Bob or the Company. I hope Suresh doesn't get duped. He seems to be somewhat naive at times. Not sure about the whole Nikki/Jessica connection.
Sylar is still interesting but the Wonder twins I could live without.

I am liking this season but I think I have found one problem that's bugging me a bit. Last year they spent a good chunk of the year introducing characters, having them discover their powers and getting them all together. Now this year they are mostly all scattered and kind of back to square one in many cases. I was hoping for a bit more focused, "Super team" work this year. I think it was a mistake to split them up so much. It's ok to have a few different stories going, but they have divided things up too much. Hopefully things will start to pull back together before the inevitable hiatus season break.

CocoPUFF
10-30-2007, 03:29 PM
wow, how far has Heroes fallen.

Last year, after every episode people would come on this forum and comment about the episode...

Not now...

the only part i like about the new season is Bennet and the haitian back together again..:buttrock: other than that...'yawn'

Foord
10-30-2007, 09:51 PM
Like it just fine. Plot development is moving along. Last season was pretty slow too. Even though a bunch of them got together at the end of season 1, you get the feeling that they didn't exactly have a team meeting after Sylar went down. We'll see more of a team dynamic this season as several of the characters are actually working together. It will take time though. 18 episodes to go?

DarthBane
10-30-2007, 11:21 PM
There are too many characters on the show (given the new additions), which leads to very slow plot development.. They should kill off a few, starting with the Mexican sister/brother.

They aren't Mexican. They are from South America

DarthBane
10-30-2007, 11:24 PM
Now the "Heroe's" have a new mission. Does Peter have Hiro's power? When did that happen?? Is that how he saw the future? I think Hiro will be back at some point in the normal timeframe.
I'm still not trusting Bob or the Company. I hope Suresh doesn't get duped. He seems to be somewhat naive at times. Not sure about the whole Nikki/Jessica connection.
Sylar is still interesting but the Wonder twins I could live without.

I am liking this season but I think I have found one problem that's bugging me a bit. Last year they spent a good chunk of the year introducing characters, having them discover their powers and getting them all together. Now this year they are mostly all scattered and kind of back to square one in many cases. I was hoping for a bit more focused, "Super team" work this year. I think it was a mistake to split them up so much. It's ok to have a few different stories going, but they have divided things up too much. Hopefully things will start to pull back together before the inevitable hiatus season break.

He got this in the first season when Future Hiro stopped time on the train. I believe this is the first time they meet. When Hiro stops time only he is able to realize time is stopped. Well when Future Hiro stops time on the train he has a conversation with Peter.

Endless Wake
10-31-2007, 09:11 PM
BOORRRIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!

They couldn't come up with something new for the season finale! Once again New York gets it Watchmen style. :banghead:

Anyone else catch the comic art of St. Joan over Times Square?

fossa2
10-31-2007, 09:41 PM
Bad writing, boring story lines...not one of which interests me at all, too many new characters. I'm out. My DVR will record Heroes no more.

*NOW* I am looking forward to the Sarah Connor Chronicles:

01/14/08 :buttrock:

Gangleri
11-02-2007, 04:59 PM
Season Finale early......maybe.

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-Editors-Blog/Ausiello-Report/Strike-Fallout-Heroes/800026358

DarthBane
11-02-2007, 05:19 PM
Bad writing, boring story lines...not one of which interests me at all, too many new characters. I'm out. My DVR will record Heroes no more.

*NOW* I am looking forward to the Sarah Connor Chronicles:

01/14/08 :buttrock:

Man, everyone is giving up on Heroes already!!! Lets see how long that lasts. I still think its pretty damn entertaining. It may be off to a slower start but it'll pick up. The first season got off to a slow start as well.

Endless Wake
11-06-2007, 12:29 AM
Finally a good episode!

SPOILERS
I called it, Kensi "Adam" is Sulu's killer!
Not the invisible man, I was referring to my idea that the killer could be one of the older generation that would look young to throw people off, an immortal. I suspected Kensi (the British guy in Japan) as the killer of Hiro's dad.

So what happens to the Irish girl if Peter changes the future? Does she get wiped out with that timeline?

Since they're focusing so much on the Doc's virus I bet it'll end up being Mya's power that causes the plaque.

DarthBane
11-06-2007, 02:24 AM
YEAH I AGREE. AWESOME episode. I feel sorry for the people who didn't get to watch this episode. They really did build it up to this episode. Man oh Man, so many theories, so many answers, and so many more questions.

Next Weeks Episode is going to be even BETTER!!!

heykool69
11-06-2007, 02:34 AM
I knew the killer was Kensi right before the gunpowder went off, 'cuz Kensi mentioned to Hiro that he'll have his ultimate revenge.
Great twisted episode ending:)

Natrix
11-07-2007, 10:11 PM
Apparently Tim Kring has got the message that this season had started rather lackluster.

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20158840,00.html

wolverinejedi007
11-13-2007, 03:09 AM
Damn!!!

Kristen Bell looked HOT!!!!

Endless Wake
11-13-2007, 04:33 AM
Damn!!!

Kristen Bell looked HOT!!!!
Yes she did! Great episode all around.

spenca7
11-13-2007, 09:54 AM
good episode but the whole time I was thinking the same thing...they were really pushing out her "talents" during the episode too

Teague
11-13-2007, 11:38 AM
Last night's episode should have been episode 1 of this season. Glad to see the show back on track, though I still hate the twins-storyline, and I'm really sad that there are only 3 episodes left before the truncated "finale" for the season. As it turned out, we'll be getting 8 episodes of build-up, and only 3 episodes actually dealing with the plot.

Sigh.

endsongjen
11-13-2007, 11:55 AM
wow this show started picking up last wk. finally some action. kristen bells so awesome. so thats it? its not coming back after the holidays?

Jesse321
11-13-2007, 11:58 AM
wow this show started picking up last wk. finally some action. kristen bells so awesome. so thats it? its not coming back after the holidays?

All depends on the writer's strike.

endsongjen
11-13-2007, 12:05 PM
ah idk about heroes eek!

i wanna know if claire and kristen bells character are gonna have a cat fight!! whats her characters name btw? anyone know?

Andy Bergholtz
11-13-2007, 12:12 PM
...whats her characters name btw? anyone know?

Elle

Natrix
11-13-2007, 12:22 PM
The thing I didn't like was the commercials made it sound and look like all the questions from between the two seasons would be answered. They didn't even touch on how Sylar and Candice escaped from New York and how they ended up in the middle of a jungle even though they showed the open manhole cover in the commercial.

endsongjen
11-13-2007, 12:50 PM
thanks hulkfan! i didnt see that commercial. hmm. maybe itll be answered next ep.

Teague
11-13-2007, 12:54 PM
Good call, Jesse, on Ma Petrelli, by the way. Considering the camera shots, I think your theory is pretty solid, now! :thumbs2:

thecallahan
11-13-2007, 01:52 PM
Last night's episode should have been episode 1 of this season. Glad to see the show back on track, though I still hate the twins-storyline, and I'm really sad that there are only 3 episodes left before the truncated "finale" for the season. As it turned out, we'll be getting 8 episodes of build-up, and only 3 episodes actually dealing with the plot.

Sigh.

Well to be fair, the end of this season was always going to be the end of the current story arc so that hasn't changed. They've actually gone back and re-shot some of the last episode to make it even better if it truelly is the last episode of the season/year.

Also, poor DL :(

Teague
11-13-2007, 01:54 PM
Well to be fair, the end of this season was always going to be the end of the current story arc so that hasn't changed. They've actually gone back and re-shot some of the last episode to make it even better if it truelly is the last episode of the season/year.

Also, poor DL :(

True, but it will seem even more rushed and probably unsatisfying now.

If the story arc was done with, why try to cap an entire season? It just doesn't make sense to me.

Tetragrammaton
11-13-2007, 01:54 PM
Poor DL?

For a guy who can phase, he sure gets shot a lot.

endsongjen
11-13-2007, 01:55 PM
lol indeed. it totally sucked tho. :(

thecallahan
11-13-2007, 01:56 PM
Yeah, I didn't like how he got shot because less than 5 minutes ago he didn't get sucker punched....

And I'm liking Adam Monroe a lot. I wonder if he was the one who killed Takei and he got Parkmans father to mess with Ma Petrelli. Or if he got Parkmans father to off Takei also.

CocoPUFF
11-13-2007, 02:02 PM
How can adam be Sulu's killer if he was locked up for 30 years? wait....who's sulu again?:banghead:

thecallahan
11-13-2007, 02:07 PM
Remember, Adam escaped with Peter a little over four months ago, thus he was out and wanting revenge on his clique for keeping him imprisoned for 3 decades. I know I would.

And Sulu was Hiro's father.

endsongjen
11-13-2007, 02:15 PM
i wanna know if adams there cuz of hiro, and if hes gonna get his revenge...

Teague
11-13-2007, 02:16 PM
Poor DL?

For a guy who can phase, he sure gets shot a lot.

He got shot by Linderman because he purposefully took the bullet meant for Niki. This time, though, getting shot was lame--there was no reason why he shouldn't have avoided that.

And honestly, if you can't depend on a psychopathic super-strong ultra-violent alternate personality to take revenge on the drugged-out club-head that just shot your husband to death? Then what's the good of having a psychopathic super-strong ultra-violent alternate personality at all?

endsongjen
11-13-2007, 02:24 PM
lol thats wat i was wondering. i was like wheres nikki or this gina chick!

CocoPUFF
11-13-2007, 02:27 PM
Remember, Adam escaped with Peter a little over four months ago, thus he was out and wanting revenge on his clique for keeping him imprisoned for 3 decades. I know I would.

And Sulu was Hiro's father.

Oh, yeah..thanks for clearing that up...I was going crazy for a while there..:)

CocoPUFF
11-13-2007, 02:28 PM
He got shot by Linderman because he purposefully took the bullet meant for Niki. This time, though, getting shot was lame--there was no reason why he shouldn't have avoided that.

And honestly, if you can't depend on a psychopathic super-strong ultra-violent alternate personality to take revenge on the drugged-out club-head that just shot your husband to death? Then what's the good of having a psychopathic super-strong ultra-violent alternate personality at all?

I didn't like how DL died either...that was weak...I was at least hoping she would kill the shooter after he gets shot in front of her face!

Tetragrammaton
11-13-2007, 02:38 PM
Elle's reminding me of another favorite electrically empowered TV character of mine...Gwen Raiden (Alexa Davalos) of Angel.

HelloKinky
11-13-2007, 02:41 PM
Yeah, I didn't like how he got shot because less than 5 minutes ago he didn't get sucker punched....

And I'm liking Adam Monroe a lot. I wonder if he was the one who killed Takei and he got Parkmans father to mess with Ma Petrelli. Or if he got Parkmans father to off Takei also.

I thought that was obvious? Bob (head of the company at the moment) even said Maury Parkman was working for Adam. He said Adam was the brains and Maury was the tool to get back at them.

And like everyone else said Peter and Adam had broken out by then as well. When he met up with Peter in Montreal that was most likely right after he went after everyone else.

But I kinda did like how Maya killed off all those ppl especially her bro's wife the hussy!

And what's the deal with Sylar and that Madagascar roach!? Does he carry those around? It's almost like his callsign now. Everywhere he is or has been you see one. There was even one when he just beat that kid over the head with a brick in Mexico!
Maybe he's like Maggot from the X-Men or something!!!

And Elle is so friggin hot you know she's kinky :D

thecallahan
11-13-2007, 02:41 PM
Hmm, also, is Adam the reason why the plague killed almost everyone on Earth and is slowly killing the rest? ....Questions galore.

HelloKinky
11-13-2007, 02:43 PM
Hmm, also, is Adam the reason why the plague killed almost everyone on Earth and is slowly killing the rest? ....Questions galore.

I was actually wondering about that as well. Like his blood which can cause cellular reconstruction, what if that to normal ppl is like a cancer?

endsongjen
11-13-2007, 02:50 PM
ooh thats interesting but then nathan wouldnt have died of the disease or virus whatever it is.

Andy Bergholtz
11-13-2007, 03:07 PM
I'm definitely liking 'present day' Adam a lot more than the lame ancient-Japan version. But still, there are a few things I don't buy about his character (if we are to believe what's been implied).

1. There's no way in hades I believe his *brief* crush on the Japanese princess was powerful enough to fuel centuries of hateful vengeance. That love story was handled so terribly, if they try to circle it back around and make us believe Adam/Kensei is still out for Hiro's blood I'll have a seriously hard time believing it.

2. I don't buy the idea that Adam is the uber-villain-to-be-reckoned-with that folks (such as Bob) are making him out to be. I just don't see how he even has the capacity to be so dangerous, even if he wanted to. All he can do is regenerate as far as we know... I don't see how he'd be powerful enough to wipe out the 'group' with that ability alone. I hope they show us that he's picked up other powers over the years or something, because right now I just don't believe he's that much of a threat.

HelloKinky
11-13-2007, 03:08 PM
ooh thats interesting but then nathan wouldnt have died of the disease or virus whatever it is.

I was thinking that too but he's not "normal" like the general population. He's a mutant like the rest of them. That or maybe Adam plans to spread the virus through him and others. Who knows.

Still the episode before that, they said the only way to cure that since Nikki injected herself with the virus was from Claire and she's just like Adam. Maybe she's like the anti thesis to him or just like him who knows.

Andy Bergholtz
11-13-2007, 03:10 PM
I was thinking that too but he's not "normal" like the general population. He's a mutant like the rest of them. That or maybe Adam plans to spread the virus through him and others. Who knows.

Still the episode before that, they said the only way to cure that since Nikki injected herself with the virus was from Claire and she's just like Adam. Maybe she's like the anti thesis to him or just like him who knows.

And don't forget that Nathan is Claires biological father... I wonder if that will come into play again at all, regarding the whole immunity thing.

HelloKinky
11-13-2007, 03:17 PM
I'm definitely liking 'present day' Adam a lot more than the lame ancient-Japan version. But still, there are a few things I don't buy about his character (if we are to believe what's been implied).

1. There's no way in hades I believe his *brief* crush on the Japanese princess was powerful enough to fuel centuries of hateful vengeance. That love story was handled so terribly, if they try to circle it back around and make us believe Adam/Kensei is still out for Hiro's blood I'll have a seriously hard time believing it.

2. I don't buy the idea that Adam is the uber-villain-to-be-reckoned-with that folks (such as Bob) are making him out to be. I just don't see how he even has the capacity to be so dangerous, even if he wanted to. All he can do is regenerate as far as we know... I don't see how he'd be powerful enough to wipe out the 'group' with that ability alone. I hope they show us that he's picked up other powers over the years or something, because right now I just don't believe he's that much of a threat.

Well don't forget he's an immortal. Like most of those they've come to obtain years of knowledge and practice in deceit and cunningness. Which is why like Bob again said he was using Parkman's dad to attack everyone. And he was going after the ones who possibly couldn't fight back. I wonder in all this what was Hiro's dad's power?

And like you said that romance with the princess was bad but I think they did intend it to be "real" and so we'll have to believe that part of what he did at least killing Hiro's father was part of that.

And I'm thinking there will be some kind of showdown. If not between him and Adam, Peter and Adam. Again ala Sylar.

And don't forget that Nathan is Claires biological father... I wonder if that will come into play again at all, regarding the whole immunity thing.

And definitely another connection there.

cougartrace
11-13-2007, 03:32 PM
Well don't forget he's an immortal. Like most of those they've come to obtain years of knowledge and practice in deceit and cunningness. Which is why like Bob again said he was using Parkman's dad to attack everyone. And he was going after the ones who possibly couldn't fight back. I wonder in all this what was Hiro's dad's power?

And like you said that romance with the princess was bad but I think they did intend it to be "real" and so we'll have to believe that part of what he did at least killing Hiro's father was part of that.

And I'm thinking there will be some kind of showdown. If not between him and Adam, Peter and Adam. Again ala Sylar.

And definitely another connection there.

Why is Bob to be believed?

HelloKinky
11-13-2007, 03:35 PM
True he could have possibly staged the whole thing as well, but we're going but what's given, Mr. CougarTrace whatever that means.

Andy Bergholtz
11-13-2007, 03:42 PM
If there is indeed a showdown (no doubt inevitable), it's bound to be more climactic than the Sylar showdown was (hopefully).

One thing that bothers me is the fact that the 'nightmare man' was hyped as someone much, much worse than Sylar (as per Molly's description last season), yet his role as a villain was squelched so quickly (and easily) in this story arc. I remember groaning at the fact that they kept Sylar alive in last season's finale, but now I find myself thankful that he's still around as he seems to be the only really evil presence on the show (even though he's been relatively dormant thus far).

Even if Adam is the mastermind behind wiping out the group/company, I'm still unsure as to whether we're supposed to view him as a hero or a villain. The 'company' seems to still be a rather dark force (and has evidently become synonymous with "the 12"), so for all we know Adam could just as easily be a good guy in all of this. As I said before I definitely buy the character as more of a good guy than a villain, which maybe just boils down to the actors performance (he doesn't pull off the 'bad guy' thing at all imo), so I hope they go that direction. I hope some of this ambiguity is resolved in the next 3 episodes! :)

HelloKinky
11-13-2007, 03:47 PM
Not only that but wouldn't that mean he's trying to get rid of the company he possibly help start? If the 12 all knew him and were all brought together by him they must have all at one point had a goal like they said till they all fell apart.

I still wish they killed Sylar off. But I'm still interested in knowing they have taken his powers and if he actually takes Maya and her bro's powers to just wreak havok. But after what he told her brother I'm willing to bet he's probably going to get killed by him just like how Maya killed his two timing wife!

But I did like how Parkman subdued his own father. I think it's kinda cool that they made him out to be so big and bad and he's really this fat jewish guy living in a ratty apartment. It's pretty creepy, though not as evil as we know Sylar to be.

I wonder why none of the 12 tried to do anything about him either. Even after he escaped from the Company no one went after him.

Gangleri
11-13-2007, 04:08 PM
Elle's reminding me of another favorite electrically empowered TV character of mine...Gwen Raiden (Alexa Davalos) of Angel.

Gwen Raiden was a interesting/entertaining character on Angel (being in only 3 episodes that says alot!)....I hope KB's character of Elle is given a chance to be half as good.

I laughed to myself when in KB's scenes, Elle said she was 24 - had been in the facility for 16 years and had never been on a date. At that moment Heroes won over all the Fan Boys/Men.... a Hot woman/character we might actually have chance with. :)

Ms. Kristen Bell is going to be a popular choice (again) to do the comic/scifi convention appearances in 2008.

DarthBane
11-13-2007, 06:52 PM

I dont know, I think I would have a pretty big vendetta against someone who took away the woman I loved. Plus, he's had over 400 years to think about it.

DarthBane
11-13-2007, 06:53 PM
Why is Bob to be believed?

Thats what I am saying!!!

Andy Bergholtz
11-13-2007, 07:42 PM
I dont know, I think I would have a pretty big vendetta against someone who took away the woman I loved. Plus, he's had over 400 years to think about it.

You're absolutely right, I suppose I should re-phrase my statement. It's not that I don't buy "love" as a legitimate motivator for that kind of vengeance... Heck, that's been the premise of some of the greatest stories ever told. I guess my main beef just has to do with the way the love story was handled. If we're meant to believe Adam/Kensei is really that scourned by Hiro's betrayal, I just wish they would have been a little more convincing with the romance between Kensei & the princess. In reality it just played out like a very half-hearted MacGuffin (just my opinion).

HelloKinky
11-13-2007, 07:49 PM
Haha MacGuffin!

Ink
11-13-2007, 09:39 PM

DL fazed through bullets when jessica shot him in season 1, he has to know its coming to faze

Andy Bergholtz
11-13-2007, 09:40 PM
DL fazed through bullets when jessica shot him in season 1, he has to know its coming to faze

The entire audience knew it was coming, DL should have known too. ;)

Endless Wake
11-13-2007, 09:43 PM
Glad to see the show back on track, though I still hate the twins-storyline,I was excited to see fellow Dominicans on prime time tv but I hate this storyline! Do we really need to see Maya cry death every single week? The overemphasis on them has me certain that the plaque comes from her power.

Endless Wake
11-13-2007, 09:48 PM

And honestly, if you can't depend on a psychopathic super-strong ultra-violent alternate personality to take revenge on the drugged-out club-head that just shot your husband to death? Then what's the good of having a psychopathic super-strong ultra-violent alternate personality at all?Agree 100%, if the writers wanted to pull that scene off all they had to do was have DL lead Nikki through the crowded staircase so that if he had phased the bullet would have hit her. And Nikki lets the guy walk away???:banghead:

Plus I was convinced Jessica was really Nikki's sister who had the power to move her consciousness until her body was killed and she ended up stuck in Nikki. Now they're writing Nikki like she's got more mental problems than the Hulk.

Endless Wake
11-13-2007, 09:52 PM
At first I thought Adam was just playing games with Peter by acting like a prisoner but having Adam locked up for 30 years would help explain why he didn't kill Hiro at some point in his life before he realized his powers.

Gangleri
11-13-2007, 10:00 PM
I was excited to see fellow Dominicans on prime time tv but I hate this storyline! Do we really need to see Maya cry death every single week? The overemphasis on them has me certain that the plaque comes from her power.

If either Sylar or Peter have both "twins" powers they might be able to tailor the "effect"/infection...but Maya can (so far) only introduce the plague over a given area.

My question is...Does the sickness pass from the dead to "uninfected" once she leaves the area or must Maya be present(a catalyst for the disease) ...forming a "Dead Zone" (size dependent on her distress) around her??

We don't know at this point if she or Sylar (stealing Maya's power) is resposible for the future Peter visited.

Endless Wake
11-13-2007, 10:06 PM
If either Sylar or Peter have both "twins" powers they might be able to tailor the "effect"/infection...but Maya can (so far) only introduce the plague over a given area.

My question is...Does the sickness pass from the dead to "uninfected" once she leaves the area or must Maya be present(a catalyst for the disease) ...forming a "Dead Zone" (size dependent on her distress) around her?? Dead Zone sounds right.

CocoPUFF
11-13-2007, 10:07 PM
I also think it was lame the way peter got his memory back...jsut by mom saying.."You have to remember"...cummon..

MrYac
11-13-2007, 10:13 PM
i've now seen a whopping 2 episodes of the show so i suppose my opinion doesn't count for too much, it's not a bad show, but yeah if the black dude can go all shadowcat in time to dodge a sucker punch in a dark club to the face why the hell couldn't he get out of the way of a bullet.....

Tetragrammaton
11-14-2007, 12:39 AM
I also think it was lame the way peter got his memory back...jsut by mom saying.."You have to remember"...cummon..

Keep in mind, we still don't really know what his mother's powers are. Whose to say she doesn't have mental abilities that enabled him to remember.

Teague
11-14-2007, 12:48 PM
Agree 100%, if the writers wanted to pull that scene off all they had to do was have DL lead Nikki through the crowded staircase so that if he had phased the bullet would have hit her. And Nikki lets the guy walk away???:banghead:

Plus I was convinced Jessica was really Nikki's sister who had the power to move her consciousness until her body was killed and she ended up stuck in Nikki. Now they're writing Nikki like she's got more mental problems than the Hulk.

Totally agree with you on all counts here, EW!! :thumbs2:

Jesse321
11-14-2007, 12:54 PM
Keep in mind, we still don't really know what his mother's powers are. Whose to say she doesn't have mental abilities that enabled him to remember.

Her powers are SO obvious, I'm surprised that more people haven't figured them out.

Peter's mother is "touch-telepath" go back and look at the scenes from the previous seasons, every time she would make a "suggestion" for someone to do something she would touch them and then they would do what she wanted.

Teague
11-14-2007, 12:58 PM
Peter's mother is a "touch-telepath" go back and look at the scenes from the previous seasons, every time she would make a "suggestion" for someone to do something she would touch them and then they would do what she wanted.

IMO, Jesse's right about this. He's been saying this for a while now--and the camera-shots from this last episode bear this theory out in a big way, I think!!!

So it makes sense that she'd be able to "tell" Peter to heal himself, though it does bring up the question of how he was able to do that. I assume it was his healing ability (empathed from Adam) that allowed him to "heal" his neural pathways...though biologically, of course, that's a stretch.

Of course, it IS a show about superheroes. :D

Gruson
11-14-2007, 02:36 PM
This season is just ok but come on:

DL's death....very lame.

Another "Jessica" type character....lame.

The Mexican chick's eyes going dark and killing people yet again......really annoying now.

At least Sark from Alias is a great character.

HelloKinky
11-14-2007, 03:07 PM
Her powers are SO obvious, I'm surprised that more people haven't figured them out.

Peter's mother is "touch-telepath" go back and look at the scenes from the previous seasons, every time she would make a "suggestion" for someone to do something she would touch them and then they would do what she wanted.

I was actually gonna post that you've been writing about this and it is very obvious. Even in the part where she's talking to Heidi, Nathan's wife, she told her to keep it secret and forget it, and she was touching her at the same time. Though I can't recall if she touched Peter to remember, she actually seemed very sad that he didn't remember her.

This season is just ok but come on:

DL's death....very lame.

Another "Jessica" type character....lame.

The Mexican chick's eyes going dark and killing people yet again......really annoying now.

At least Sark from Alias is a great character.

She's not mexican get it right. We're not all the same to you are we? :D

Ink
11-14-2007, 05:02 PM

My question is...Does the sickness pass from the dead to "uninfected" once she leaves the area or must Maya be present(a catalyst for the disease) ...forming a "Dead Zone" (size dependent on her distress) around her??

We don't know at this point if she or Sylar (stealing Maya's power) is resposible for the future Peter visited.

no the kill zone is null once her brother ends it

HelloKinky
11-14-2007, 05:11 PM
So if Sylar kills Alejandro and doesn't take his power, basiically the dead zone stays in effect for ever since he's not there to nullify or absorb it?

Closetnerd
11-14-2007, 05:21 PM
The thing I didn't like was the commercials made it sound and look like all the questions from between the two seasons would be answered. They didn't even touch on how Sylar and Candice escaped from New York and how they ended up in the middle of a jungle even though they showed the open manhole cover in the commercial.

Totally thought the same thing!

Ink
11-14-2007, 05:21 PM
So if Sylar kills Alejandro and doesn't take his power, basiically the dead zone stays in effect for ever since he's not there to nullify or absorb it?

dunno, I know that her eyes are still black after everybody's dead

DarthBane
11-14-2007, 07:26 PM

I actually have a DIFFERENT theory. Ok so I think that Peter's mom does have a power but I am not quite sure what it is just yet.

I BELIEVE that Peter used Parkman's power. Bob said that Parkman could control everything with the mind, senses, nightmares, and dreams. So why not MEMORIES. I think he went into his mothers head and saw her memories, which helped gain his memories back.

Just a theory

Teague
11-14-2007, 07:47 PM
I actually have a DIFFERENT theory. Ok so I think that Peter's mom does have a power but I am not quite sure what it is just yet.

I BELIEVE that Peter used Parkman's power. Bob said that Parkman could control everything with the mind, senses, nightmares, and dreams. So why not MEMORIES. I think he went into his mothers head and saw her memories, which helped gain his memories back.

Just a theory

Fair enough, but there HAS to be a reason for the tight focus on Mama Petrelli touching Heidi while they were talking.

And not just because it's always a good idea to touch Rena Sofer whenever possible. :D

Gangleri
11-14-2007, 08:48 PM
dunno, I know that her eyes are still black after everybody's dead

I don't think they shown that the dead bodies can infect the living once the twins have left a area.

If the brother wasn't there, Maya could be a "Typhoid Mary", bringing death wherever she went.
------
It would be interesting to see if they could contain her power using techniques used to stall the spread of virulent diseases....

DarthBane
11-14-2007, 08:57 PM
Fair enough, but there HAS to be a reason for the tight focus on Mama Petrelli touching Heidi while they were talking.

And not just because it's always a good idea to touch Rena Sofer whenever possible. :D

Yeah I agree, I think I may go back to see if they focused that much on Mama Petrelli when she touched other people

thecallahan
11-19-2007, 10:45 PM
Man, Heroe's has been spot on these last few episodes. Looks like it was Adam that killed Mr Sulu...

And I want to do naughty things to Veronica Mars.. I really do.

thecallahan
11-19-2007, 10:55 PM
Hoolleeee sh!t... They even did the mist!!

Jesse321
11-19-2007, 11:08 PM
HOLY CRAP THAT EPISODE KICKED MAJOR ASS! :eek:

Daredevil
11-19-2007, 11:32 PM
Hoolleeee sh!t... They even did the mist!!

what mist? Elle is sexy

DarthBane
11-20-2007, 12:49 AM
I agree Elle is damn fine!! and yes I also agree that was an awesome episode!!

Endless Wake
11-20-2007, 01:25 AM
Good one! I thought Elle was going to fry Fly-Boy and seal the deal as Claire's nemesis. After Bennet got shot I figured they would use her blood on him.

They need to be careful how they use this "power". There needs to be a limit on how long a person can be dead and the blood still works on them. If not then DL and anyone else who dies will just need a pint to come back.

Endless Wake
11-20-2007, 01:30 AM
So they were a group of twelve, three got killed off (four now), 8 left? The killer could be one of the three they thought was dead and possbily an immortal of some sort so he'll look young to throw the viewers off.

D@mn, call me Nostradamus! :laugh:

Teague
11-20-2007, 02:17 AM
Man, Mohinder is dead to me. I'm sure it's him that hooked him up to Claire's blood IV, but still...what an idiot. He's been led by the nose for the whole series so far. For a smart guy (and the freakin' narrator of the show), he's a moron.

What were Hiro's Dad's powers? Maybe we'll find out in flashback.

I'm bummed that the show is wrapping up so fast. As much as I like to see things happening (finally!) it just seems like it's moving pretty darn fast.

Really glad to see Bennett survive. He's my favorite character in this whole show, hands down. Hurts like a b!tch, doesn't it? Classic! :thumbs2:

Gangleri
11-20-2007, 04:52 AM
Good Episode....with Adam 400 years old and Claire's blood having special properties...made me think of a favorite series that ran from 1969-70....

The Immortal - Starring Chrisopher George. Ben Richards was a race car driver who found out though a accident that his blood (for all practical purposes) made him immortal. He was hunted by employees of a dying millionaire, who were out for(Richards)blood (sorry). Both he and the Millionaire were trying to find Richards brother. It was like The Fugitive with a slight scifi bent. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064475/
-----
I'm not much into reality shows...but the network should consider giving Kristen Bell a hour a week ... if Heroes goes on a (unscheduled) hiatus.:)

Brru
11-20-2007, 07:28 AM
Man, Mohinder is dead to me. I'm sure it's him that hooked him up to Claire's blood IV, but still...what an idiot. He's been led by the nose for the whole series so far. For a smart guy (and the freakin' narrator of the show), he's a moron.

I haven't been keeping up with this to much, but that disturbs me to. Why is it that any time we have a smart guy in a show he has to become a terrorist or murderer? "All for the Greater good" like they are hitler and the supreme race or something lol. I seriously hope they bring him around (since I dont buy the Ads that he is gonna die...but we will see).

Endless Wake
11-20-2007, 08:45 AM
Yeah the Mohinder thing felt like a stretch. I can't imagine he would ever turn like that.

cougartrace
11-20-2007, 09:24 AM
HOLY CRAP THAT EPISODE KICKED MAJOR ASS! :eek:

I thought this was a good episode, but in no way fantastic. Just like the whole season.

madjazz
11-20-2007, 09:51 AM
Mohinder did what he did as a reaction to what HRG was doing. I'm sure he'll be dealing with the self-reproach until he finds out what happened at the end.

I enjoyed this episode. Hopefully the last two have a payoff.

Will Sylar make it back in time to play a role, or will him and the Mexican Death Plague Twins (MDPT) get put off until next season?

thecallahan
11-20-2007, 10:38 AM
what mist? Elle is sexy

Brain matter mist! :D

Andy Bergholtz
11-20-2007, 11:18 AM

I couldn't agree more about Mohinder, what a tool. I've felt that way about him since the very first episode of the show though, so this only compounds it. It hadn't occurred to me that Mohinder is the one who hooked HRG up to the blood IV, I personally think it's Adam's doing.

Teague
11-20-2007, 11:21 AM
I couldn't agree more about Mohinder, what a tool. I've felt that way about him since the very first episode of the show though, so this only compounds it. It hadn't occurred to me that Mohinder is the one who hooked HRG up to the blood IV, I personally think it's Adam's doing.

If it wasn't Mohinder, they'll need to redeem him somehow. Bennett is one of the most popular characters on this show; shooting him in the head makes Mohinder a bad guy (at least temporarily). Bringing HRG back to life is a step in the right direction for bringing him back.

endsongjen
11-20-2007, 11:43 AM
AW MAN!~ i missed it stupid turkey day shopping! need to see it online............. lol

DarthBane
11-20-2007, 12:05 PM
I'm bummed that the show is wrapping up so fast. As much as I like to see things happening (finally!) it just seems like it's moving pretty darn fast.

Yeah I am a little upset about that too. I am going to be even more pissed if they have to air the newly filmed season finale episode instead of the volume finale because of the writers strike.

HelloKinky
11-20-2007, 02:50 PM
Yeah the Mohinder thing felt like a stretch. I can't imagine he would ever turn like that.

Not only that, didn't he like carry a Desert Eagle or something? With one hand and he was a great shot to hit him in the head?! WTF?!

Mohinder did what he did as a reaction to what HRG was doing. I'm sure he'll be dealing with the self-reproach until he finds out what happened at the end.

I enjoyed this episode. Hopefully the last two have a payoff.

Will Sylar make it back in time to play a role, or will him and the Mexican Death Plague Twins (MDPT) get put off until next season?

Nice try but I don't think that's gonna stick with the whole acronym but we'll just call them twins :D

I was really hoping HRG would have shot Mohinder in the first place. He knew he should have taken out Bob, what makes Mohinder think he needs Bob at all to continue is work at the company?!

And by the looks of the bed I'm sure it's a company bed not somewhere ADAM could have taken him and tended to him. So I'm guess it's Bob or Mohinder who saved him.

Endless Wake
11-20-2007, 03:04 PM
Not that they have to be related, but Adam(Kensi) could be Claire's grandfather on her biological mother's side.

HelloKinky
11-20-2007, 03:10 PM
Yeah we were talking about that over here as well that they might have the same properties though Kensei discovered his ability at the age he was, while Claire around her age, so who knows if she can age just as slow if at all.

Ink
11-20-2007, 04:08 PM
anybody see when hiro talked to his kid self?

HelloKinky
11-20-2007, 04:10 PM
lol uh yeah? They were talking for quite a while... It's cool that he didn't say enough to himself that would possibly change him.

snappahead
11-20-2007, 04:11 PM
I enjoyed this episode. Where was the Haitian during all this stuff with HRG?

They definitely need to trim the cast down. I liked this episode because it only focused on a handful of characters. The flow is so much nicer when it's not bouncing around between 10 characters. Looking forward to the rest of the season.

snappahead
11-20-2007, 04:13 PM
anybody see when hiro talked to his kid self?

Yeah..good thing this wasn't Timecop or Hiro'd be obliterated!

CocoPUFF
11-20-2007, 04:16 PM

What were Hiro's Dad's powers? Maybe we'll find out in flashback.

Really glad to see Bennett survive. He's my favorite character in this whole show, hands down. Hurts like a b!tch, doesn't it? Classic! :thumbs2:

Totally agree with you on this one! Bennett is the man! Where was tha haitian this episode anyways?

Ink
11-20-2007, 04:25 PM
Totally agree with you on this one! Bennett is the man! Where was tha haitian this episode anyways?

wasn't he down in mexico with the twins a few episodes ago?

HelloKinky
11-20-2007, 04:36 PM
Last time we saw him was in the flashback episode where he wiped out Peter's memory.

endsongjen
11-20-2007, 05:35 PM
:eek: just saw this on the comp! holy that was a great ep.

CocoPUFF
11-20-2007, 05:37 PM
wasn't he down in mexico with the twins a few episodes ago?

ummm, no. Last time I saw him, I think he was with Bennet helping him with that company guy in Ukraine wasn't he?

boondocksaint
11-20-2007, 05:41 PM
:eek: just saw this on the comp! holy that was a great ep.

bout damn time! how many crappy eps to get to a good one! lol just kidding glad you enjoyed :thumbs2:

endsongjen
11-20-2007, 05:51 PM
ummm, no. Last time I saw him, I think he was with Bennet helping him with that company guy in Ukraine wasn't he?
yes he was with bennet the last time.

bout damn time! how many crappy eps to get to a good one! lol just kidding glad you enjoyed :thumbs2:
ha ha. lol u should start watching again.

boondocksaint
11-20-2007, 05:55 PM
yeah i will fill me in later on what happened

DarthBane
11-20-2007, 06:19 PM
Yeah we were talking about that over here as well that they might have the same properties though Kensei discovered his ability at the age he was, while Claire around her age, so who knows if she can age just as slow if at all.

Clair will only stop aging if she continues to get injured and regenerate. Thats what mama Petrelli said. They discovered that adams cells stopped him from aging after he was continously regenerating. The question is how much regenerating does it take.