PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Hunters

patrickwm68
09-27-2007, 06:20 PM
So anyone catch the new episode last night? I don't know how long this show can last. Brian is gone, Donna is gone, and another girl is also gone. The 3 of them hooked up with Andy from the first season to form their own group. From what I read on their MySpace pages they all got a manager and are looking into branching out into other things. Yeah right.

Now Taps has hired this hot chick with issues as an investigator who obviously has no clue what she's doing or why she's there. She is really cute though.

The worst episode had to be the one where they went to the Sharon Tate/Charles Manson house that really wasn't the house. It was built on the same property as the old house but about 100 feet away. They were really grabbing at straws with that one. Especially the guy with the thermometer asking the spirits to make it go up and down.

moon_knight1971
09-27-2007, 06:57 PM
Can't stand this show. It's like watching the Blair Witch Project all over again. Aren't these guys like plumbers during the day who ghost hunt on ocassion or something like that?

patrickwm68
09-27-2007, 06:59 PM
Can't stand this show. It's like watching the Blair Witch Project all over again. Aren't these guys like plumbers during the day who ghost hunt on ocassion or something like that?

Yep. I liked it more for the banter than the actual ghost hunting. I think a lot of what they find is staged by them. How many people would watch the show if they never found anything?

moon_knight1971
09-27-2007, 07:06 PM
True. There's a show on I forget what station called the Haunting or the Haunted. That show is pretty good if you have an hour to spare.

patrickwm68
09-27-2007, 07:16 PM
True. There's a show on I forget what station called the Haunting or the Haunted. That show is pretty good if you have an hour to spare.

Travel Channel has a few shows on Friday night. The We Channel has 2 new shows, one with these to psychic ladies who go into haunted houses and another which is just stories about haunted places.

protector2814
09-27-2007, 07:22 PM

I'd say, something like 11 years back, I submitted a treatment to Sci-Fi channel about two Plumbers by day who hunt the paranormal by night. Still have their dated rejection letter. Weird, huh?

Black Cat
09-27-2007, 09:52 PM
I just can't get into this show probably cause I don't believe in ghosts