PDA

View Full Version : Chuck

patrickwm68
09-29-2007, 11:17 PM
Anyone watch this? I thought it was really good. Just the fact that he works for the "Nerd Herd" at "Buy More" and it's next to a warehouse club called "Large Mart" cracked me up.

Next weeks episode looks even funnier. I highly recommend this show.

phrmcst
09-30-2007, 09:33 AM
Probably my favorite new show of the season. Although the story is not necessarily believable, it is very witty and sharply written. I like how they don't beat you over the head to "see" the jokes and yes it is funny how they poke fun at Best Buy and Sam's/Costco.

Teague
09-30-2007, 01:32 PM
Great show so far. Taking some leaps of logic, but since it's supposed to be all in fun, I'm cool with that. And it IS a lot of fun. :thumbs2:

Krypton Knight
09-30-2007, 02:31 PM
I'm glad they aired the pilot again last night. I missed it on the night it premiered. It is a good show!

MrYac
10-01-2007, 07:00 PM
I'm glad they aired the pilot again last night. I missed it on the night it premiered. It is a good show!

same here, i caught it on sci-fi last night and really enjoyed it. and Adam Baldwin is almost always cool, so i enjoyed him as the NSA guy, look forward to catching more episodes....and trust me thats a rare thing for me to say about a network show these days

patrickwm68
10-01-2007, 07:12 PM
same here, i caught it on sci-fi last night and really enjoyed it. and Adam Baldwin is almost always cool, so i enjoyed him as the NSA guy, look forward to catching more episodes....and trust me thats a rare thing for me to say about a network show these days

It should get even better with Adam Baldwin working undercover at the Buy More. It looks like the female agent is going to work at the Large Mart.

DarthBane
10-01-2007, 08:16 PM
Anybody catch some of the stuff he was saying when the doctor was testing him in the buy more? He said Oceanic Flight 815 was shot down by..... haha that was a pretty cool LOST reference.