PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Live permissions

Brru
09-30-2007, 08:14 PM
Suddenly XBox Live doesnt allow me to play XBox live in halo 3. I don't understand what happened since I was playing fine all week. Suddenly I get a message that says:

Not Allowed
Some gamer profiles do not have permission to play on XBox Live. Choose a valid gamer profile or play local to this XBox 360 console.

Any idea why this would occur suddenly? I only have my Brru profile on XBox live and it hasnt been an issue before Halo 3. Oh and Microsoft.com is worthless on this lol.

Any help is much appreciated.

Car50n
09-30-2007, 08:20 PM
sounds like a BANNED message. or the servers are getting upgraded again.

J Storm
09-30-2007, 09:37 PM
I was just w/ no problem...call xbox b/c it sounds like you were banned.

Kujo
10-01-2007, 01:34 PM
you been cheating? lol

give them a call, they are usually able to sort stuff out, though can be a pain!

Brru
10-01-2007, 06:17 PM
lol If I had been cheating then I would be uber better then I was. I tell you I was getting owned left and right last week. No this is to much of a coincidence with me installing the connection program for windows media player so that I can play music from my computer and what not.

I sent them an email (which Im seriously doubting if I will get a reply lol) because I dont have time to sit on a phone for a while until tomorrow. Hopefully they will reply, but if not Im calling tomorrow and working out whatever it is. Thanks for your guys help though.