Do you think she even cares?

http://omg.yahoo.com/spears-ordered-to-give-kids-to-federline/news/2792

rilynil
10-01-2007, 07:36 PM
I'm sure she does. But she's got a ton of problems to work on. :(

patrickwm68
10-01-2007, 07:46 PM
I'm sure she does. But she's got a ton of problems to work on. :(

She's been heard calling them mistakes when she was angry at them.

rilynil
10-01-2007, 07:49 PM
I've heard that. But unhappy people say a lot of things they don't mean. She's screwed up, but I don't believe she's a bad person, just one who is very lost right now.

J Storm
10-01-2007, 07:54 PM
It's about time the judge took those kids away. She totally needs help, but I don't think she cares if they take the kids. She sees it now as more time to party.

glassdancer
10-01-2007, 08:04 PM
It's very sad......

All you can hope for is that those kids are not doomed and that they grow up as 'level-headed" as possible.

Jesse321
10-01-2007, 08:10 PM
I have no sympathy for her what so ever.

protector2814
10-01-2007, 08:15 PM
http://www.babble.com/CS/photos/famecrawlerjun2007/images/28708/309x425.aspx
I don't get it...she seems like a good mom to me.

scott
10-01-2007, 08:15 PM
And she was not even hanging them out the balcony window.

glassdancer
10-01-2007, 08:16 PM
http://www.whatdvd.net/WhatDVD-Graphics/main/294.jpg

Yeah, did you ever see Mommy Dearest..?:thumbs2:

'Nuff
10-01-2007, 08:19 PM
Yeah, did you ever see Mommy Dearest..?:thumbs2:

I don't care about her in the least...But I DO like that pic...:buttrock:

glassdancer
10-01-2007, 08:19 PM
http://www.babble.com/CS/photos/famecrawlerjun2007/images/28708/309x425.aspx

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dude,.....that's Great!!!!!!

'Nuff
10-01-2007, 08:24 PM
I was talking about the one with Dracula etc...:)

protector2814
10-01-2007, 08:25 PM
http://cdn.channel.aol.com/aolr/britney-spears-bald-400a030207.jpgHere she is at her kid's last PTA meeting. Responding to a request for lunch duty.
(last one)

protector2814
10-01-2007, 08:27 PM
I was talking about the one with Dracula etc...:)

I know, sorry I carried that pic over from another posting/thread.

patrickwm68
10-01-2007, 08:31 PM
Imagine her kids seeing this....angry.

http://cdn.channel.aol.com/aolr/britney-spears-bald-400a030207.jpg

YOU TWO WERE NOTHING BUT MISTAKES!!!!!

Primal
10-01-2007, 08:33 PM
I remember my friend and I used to joke about what trash she was gonna grow up to be.

It's actually sad now.

Alex655321
10-01-2007, 08:35 PM
It's about time the judge took those kids away. She totally needs help, but I don't think she cares if they take the kids. She sees it now as more time to party.

I would agree based on what I have seen and read.

Sad

Alex655321
10-01-2007, 08:36 PM
Imagine her kids seeing this....angry.

http://cdn.channel.aol.com/aolr/britney-spears-bald-400a030207.jpg

YOU TWO WERE NOTHING BUT MISTAKES!!!!!

She has nice teeth :buttrock:

patrickwm68
10-01-2007, 08:38 PM
I remember my friend and I used to joke about what trash she was gonna grow up to be.

It's actually sad now.

I know, she used to be so hot. It's a travisty.:bawling:

http://www.mkblog.mk-magazine.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/britney.jpg

rilynil
10-01-2007, 08:46 PM
I know a lot of people don't have any sympathy for her, but being constantly hounded by idiots can't be easy when you have so many personal problems. Sadly, she's probably one of the more scrutinized people in the world. And that says a lot about the world. :(

Alex655321
10-01-2007, 08:49 PM
I know a lot of people don't have any sympathy for her, but being constantly hounded by idiots can't be easy when you have so many personal problems. Sadly, she's probably one of the more scrutinized people in the world. And that says a lot about the world. :(

I saw a film of her just walking from her car to get a cup of coffee, she had about 30 people just following her taking pictures of every move she made.

I don't know how I would handle that :confused:

rilynil
10-01-2007, 08:57 PM
I saw a film of her just walking from her car to get a cup of coffee, she had about 30 people just following her taking pictures of every move she made.

I don't know how I would handle that :confused:

I saw the clip where she bumped a parked car with her's and there were at last 12-15 photographers snapping pictures, yacking at her and flocking all around as she pulled into the lot. This was in the middle of the day and she was only trying to go into a store.

I guarantee you, if I had to deal with that 24/7 for years on end, the world would no doubt be convinced I was the craziest, meanest, most unlikable sonovab1tch to walk the earth. And I'm not. Really. :)

Alex655321
10-01-2007, 09:01 PM
I saw the clip where she bumped a parked car with her's and there were at last 12-15 photographers snapping pictures, yacking at her and flocking all around as she pulled into the lot. This was in the middle of the day and she was only trying to go into a store.

I guarantee you, if I had to deal with that 24/7 for years on end, the world would no doubt be convinced I was the craziest, meanest, most unlikable sonovab1tch to walk the earth. And I'm not. Really. :)

That is the same clip I saw, I kinda felt bad for her.

rilynil
10-01-2007, 09:08 PM
That is the same clip I saw, I kinda felt bad for her.
I thought she handled the photo numbskulls very well that time.

Alex655321
10-01-2007, 09:10 PM
I thought she handled the photo numbskulls very well that time.

Yeah, but she didn't handle the parking too well :D

rilynil
10-01-2007, 09:12 PM
Yeah, but she didn't handle the parking too well :D

:laugh: Ain't that the truth! It wasn't like it was a difficult challenge! As soon as she nicked the car, she says "I'm a brainiac!" I thought that was really funny.

'Nuff
10-01-2007, 09:14 PM
The main problem she has...Is every time she goes somewhere...Her publicist calls the press to tell them where she is going...She loves the attention...:banghead:

CocoPUFF
10-01-2007, 09:24 PM
I think the biggest point here is she must have been REALLY screwed up to get her kids yanked from her. The female almost ALWAYS gets custody. Here in Texas, for the man to get custody, he literally has to hire an awesome attorney, and dig up all kinds of dirt on her just to try to catch her doing something shes not supposed to be doing. Unless he wants to break himself doing it (which most won't since half of thier piece is already gone to alimony and Child support) the man usually has to settle for visitation rights, and the mother spending the money on everything else BUT the kids..:banghead:

She must have been a real looney tune for her kids to get yanked...and given to K-FED of all people...

patrickwm68
10-01-2007, 09:26 PM
While Britney was partying in Vegas and doing the VMA's, K-Fed and her Mom were throwing a birthday party for her son. Now who's the better parent?

rilynil
10-01-2007, 09:27 PM
KFed certainly seems more stable right now. He's doing well for a guy who has made a career of getting rich girls pregnant. :laugh: :laugh:

patrickwm68
10-01-2007, 09:38 PM
Britney doesn't want those kids. They remind her of a really bad choice she made. I guarantee we'll see pics of Brit partying again in the next couple days.

This girl I grew up with did the very same thing. She was a big partier rock chick then one day she decided it was time to settle down, she got pregnant, married, and gave birth to her son. In like a year after her son was born the husband was out of the house and they were divorced. Now I hardly see her son anymore, she obviously gave up custody to the husband. I found her myspace page and all that's on it are pictures of her out clubbing. There's no pics of her son.

Men aren't the only ones who can be scumbags, women have it in them too.

rilynil
10-02-2007, 03:07 AM
Men aren't the only ones who can be scumbags, women have it in them too.
Sad, but absolutely true. :(

woodsy
10-02-2007, 09:30 AM
I've heard that. But unhappy people say a lot of things they don't mean. She's screwed up, but I don't believe she's a bad person, just one who is very lost right now.

Stoned on drugs and alcohol in front of her children....constantly berating them and reminding them they are mistakes....driving around town with her kids sitting in her lap instead of being buckled safely in their car seats....a totally self-absorbed, nacissistic, egomanic incapable of putting her children's best interests above her own....Yeah, she's not a bad person....she's just misunderstood :rolleyes2

endsongjen
10-02-2007, 10:35 AM
I think the biggest point here is she must have been REALLY screwed up to get her kids yanked from her. The female almost ALWAYS gets custody. Here in Texas, for the man to get custody, he literally has to hire an awesome attorney, and dig up all kinds of dirt on her just to try to catch her doing something shes not supposed to be doing. Unless he wants to break himself doing it (which most won't since half of thier piece is already gone to alimony and Child support) the man usually has to settle for visitation rights, and the mother spending the money on everything else BUT the kids..:banghead:

She must have been a real looney tune for her kids to get yanked...and given to K-FED of all people...

i have to agree with coco shes crazy, i think she knows what shes doing but doesnt realize that shes obviously not thinking straight. did anyone hear about the security that used to work for her? he gave this interview about all the guards being afraid to let her swim with her kids alone because they thought she'd drown them. i seriously think she has mental issues. i really dont think its that she doesnt care about them. i have a feeling shes suffering from post partum depression and its gotten waaay outta hand.

Primal
10-02-2007, 10:57 AM
Well she's been a nutjob for years now. Ever since she married that other numbskull in Vegas on a whim only to get divorced a week later i think. And i'm not talking about Federline.

endsongjen
10-02-2007, 11:05 AM
lol thats true. well maybe she was crazy and now shes crazier.

DC_Universe_Grl
10-02-2007, 11:11 AM
i have to agree with coco shes crazy, i think she knows what shes doing but doesnt realize that shes obviously not thinking straight. did anyone hear about the security that used to work for her? he gave this interview about all the guards being afraid to let her swim with her kids alone because they thought she'd drown them. i seriously think she has mental issues. i really dont think its that she doesnt care about them. i have a feeling shes suffering from post partum depression and its gotten waaay outta hand.
I agree, she has not taken to fame very well either. Pushing away her parents wasn't the best idea.

endsongjen
10-02-2007, 11:17 AM
she needs help but they should def take her kids away for her to get some.

Black Cat
10-02-2007, 11:36 AM
after hearing this news I can no longer go on and live with myself

rilynil
10-02-2007, 11:36 AM
Stoned on drugs and alcohol in front of her children....constantly berating them and reminding them they are mistakes....driving around town with her kids sitting in her lap instead of being buckled safely in their car seats....a totally self-absorbed, nacissistic, egomanic incapable of putting her children's best interests above her own....Yeah, she's not a bad person....she's just misunderstood :rolleyes2

It just depends on whether you believe what you read about her happens in her life every day or not. When it comes to forming opinions about people you don't know, a lot of it comes down to whether you're a glass-half-full or glass-half-empty type. :)

CocoPUFF
10-02-2007, 12:22 PM
after hearing this news I can no longer go on and live with myself

LOL! Me niether....lets go off ourselves...:buttrock:

Jesse321
10-02-2007, 04:17 PM
LOL! Me niether....lets go off ourselves...:buttrock:
Are you guys going to join the guy on You Tube and have a mass suicide? :peoples:

ANGRYCOMICMAN
10-02-2007, 04:47 PM
Ok, everybody sing:
ONLY IN AMERICA
CAN A KID FROM ANYWHERE
GROW UP TO BE A MILLIONAIRE
COME ON, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!
Both parents should be executed and the kids given to Angelina & Brad.

endsongjen
10-02-2007, 05:02 PM
lol acm

woodsy
10-02-2007, 11:36 PM
It just depends on whether you believe what you read about her happens in her life every day or not. When it comes to forming opinions about people you don't know, a lot of it comes down to whether you're a glass-half-full or glass-half-empty type. :)

The judge who made this decision doesn't know her....is he the "glass half empty" type or just a realist concerned [and rightfully so] for the welfare of her kids?

rilynil
10-03-2007, 12:29 AM
The judge who made this decision doesn't know her....is he the "glass half empty" type or just a realist concerned [and rightfully so] for the welfare of her kids?
I'm not saying she should keep her kids right now. I'm just saying I don't believe she is a bad person at heart, but that's only a gut feeling. I've known lots of good people who have gone down bad paths, gotten totally screwed up and have lost everything, which she seems to be in the process of doing. Have you not known anyone like this? Lucky for you if you haven't.

lord odin
10-03-2007, 05:12 AM
Those two mistakes are going to cost her big buck$

patrickwm68
10-03-2007, 08:55 AM

I have to agree with you. How can someone change so dramatically? What are the effects of drugs and alchohol on someone with PPD?

One of her former body guards said that they were afraid when Britney went in the pool with the kids for fear she would drowned them. That's F'd up.

endsongjen
10-03-2007, 11:53 AM
idk but signs/syptoms of postpartum depression:
Trouble focusing, remembering, or making decisions
Withdrawal from friends and family

Postpartum depression can affect a mother’s ability to parent. She may lack energy, have trouble concentrating, be irritable, and not be able to meet her child’s needs for love and affection. As a result, she may feel guilty and lose confidence in herself as a mother, which can worsen the depression.

they def need to take those kids away for her to get help. im sure that binge drinking and drugs will make it worse.

Gianco
10-03-2007, 12:54 PM
Britney who!?

rilynil
10-03-2007, 12:57 PM
She was pregnant for practically two years straight. PPD is a distinct possibility.

bat_collector
10-03-2007, 01:13 PM
she needs to be in therapy and the press should leave her alone

I for one can go the rest of my life without knowing whatever happened to britney, paris, or lindsay

endsongjen
10-03-2007, 01:17 PM
lol me too but 8 years from now ill be like watever happened to that cute girl from mean girls.

risingstar
10-03-2007, 02:13 PM
Britney reminds me of the type of criminal who (likely intentionally, at least on some subconscious level) leaves the type of clues behind that would lead to his or her capture. So much about Brittney strikes me as a cry for help. She wants to be caught. She's forcing it, actually. The MTV scenario struck me as another way of telling the world, "Notice how screwed up I am now. Help me.".

However, the general public gets off just as much by watching a celebrity fall from grace as they do watching them reach super stardom. The trip back down must be horrendous. I can't even imagine the experience. The sense and fear of abandonment that ensues must be astronomical.

risingstar
10-03-2007, 02:19 PM
Some people have a nervous breakdown over being laid off from their bank job. Imagine how someone might feel becoming the object of ridicule for millions across the globe. By 25, no less. I don't really buy the idea that people are generally stupid and immature on purpose. Some, yes. However, the Brittney thing is so off the scale of what any of us can realistically relate to...

Unfortunately, the millionnaires behind the Spears media machine likely see more money to be made in her downfall and every thing that might come from it to care. Let's face it. She sells a lot of trashy gossip magazines.

bat_collector
10-03-2007, 02:28 PM
exactly, it sad that those trashy magazines impel people to make a living by harrassing people

Primal
10-03-2007, 03:00 PM
the press should leave her alone

This wouldnt happen to be you would it? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc&feature=bz303

bat_collector
10-03-2007, 07:50 PM

ohh, too cold!

Alex655321
10-03-2007, 07:51 PM
ohh, too cold!

lol, that sure was cold! http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l52/alex655321_2006/smileys/cold.gif

woodsy
10-03-2007, 09:23 PM
idk but signs/syptoms of postpartum depression:
Trouble focusing, remembering, or making decisions
Withdrawal from friends and family

Postpartum depression can affect a mother’s ability to parent. She may lack energy, have trouble concentrating, be irritable, and not be able to meet her child’s needs for love and affection. As a result, she may feel guilty and lose confidence in herself as a mother, which can worsen the depression.

they def need to take those kids away for her to get help. im sure that binge drinking and drugs will make it worse.

According to the experts [which I am not] she is not displaying symptoms of PPD....she displaying the symptoms of someone suffering from substance abuse.

Apparently she was busy partying last night [I'm sure she was just upset about the whole custody thing] which would explain why she didn't bother showing up for today's hearing concerning visitation.

While I don't have a single oz. of sympathy for her [four attempts at rehab where she didn't even come close to completing, shows she really isn't trying to do something about her situation], I do feel really bad for those two young boys.

patrickwm68
10-03-2007, 09:25 PM
I just read that the judge would not give custody back to her today but instead gave her supervised visitation. K-Fed showed up for court, she didn't.

I also heard someone say today that Britney might have shaved her head to avoid the drug testing. A hair strand will show what you've used for the last 6 months.

woodsy
10-04-2007, 09:22 AM
I just read that the judge would not give custody back to her today but instead gave her supervised visitation. K-Fed showed up for court, she didn't.

I also heard someone say today that Britney might have shaved her head to avoid the drug testing. A hair strand will show what you've used for the last 6 months.

I read something to that effect as well. She conned alot of people into thinking she was losing it. She's crazy alright....as the saying goes "crazy like a fox!" :thumbsdow

endsongjen
10-04-2007, 10:39 AM
Damn poor kids. theyll be better off.

bat_collector
10-04-2007, 11:03 AM
I guess there no such thing as bad publicity.

her single, gimme more, is now #3 on the charts.

that song is sooooo bad

Vince-Vell
10-04-2007, 11:17 AM

that song is sooooo bad

That song is more like horrible...:banghead:

Calling it bad is to good for that song....:laugh:

But now i can rest easy with my life knowing another chapter in the trailor trash's life all over the news.....:sly2:

patrickwm68
10-04-2007, 12:22 PM

that song is sooooo bad

It's nothing more than a club song, since when do those ever make it to the charts?

Britney's hey day is gone.

wolverinejedi007
10-04-2007, 12:50 PM
If Britney wants some kids, I will be more than happy to give her some. She just has to make her way to NJ and put some $$$ in my wifes hand.

CocoPUFF
10-04-2007, 02:25 PM

who'se that loss...Chris Crocker? Who is that anyways....I thought that was a girl in that video..:confused:

protector2814
10-04-2007, 04:25 PM
It's nothing more than a club song, since when do those ever make it to the charts?

Britney's hey day is gone.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. Didn't we all say the same thing about Christopher Cross.......:redface:

rilynil
10-04-2007, 04:31 PM
Hey! There's nothing wrong with Christopher Cross! :stick:

Closetnerd
10-04-2007, 08:16 PM
Hey! There's nothing wrong with Christopher Cross! :stick:

I agree! Here's one from me too... :stick:

Gianco
10-08-2007, 03:01 PM

QUE MIERDA ES ESTA!!!??? :confused2

Is this for real!? :confused:

endsongjen
10-08-2007, 03:02 PM
lol who knows, but hes getting his own show.

rilynil
10-08-2007, 08:04 PM
Who is Chris Crocker??? Besides being a young man who is obviously off his rocker?

twinzs
10-08-2007, 08:12 PM
Who is Chris Crocker??? Besides being a young man who is obviously off his rocker?

he's nobody just a guy who cries and people make fun of him nothing to pay attention to

rilynil
10-08-2007, 08:19 PM
Is the Seth Green clip on YouTube worth watching? Is he making fun of this little guy in the clip?