PDA

View Full Version : The One Thing I Dislike about COD4

cougartrace
11-14-2007, 09:26 AM
COD4 has to be one of the best shooters I've ever played. Single or Multiplayer.

However, what I don't like is the perk earning system in COD4 in the multiplayer.

It rewards those that play more by giving them extra abilities. I don't get to play as much as others so this puts me at a distinct disadvantage online :mad:

RichBamf
11-14-2007, 09:29 AM
COD4 has to be one of the best shooters I've ever played. Single or Multiplayer.

However, what I don't like is the perk earning system in COD4 in the multiplayer.

It rewards those that play more by giving them extra abilities. I don't get to play as much as others so this puts me at a distinct disadvantage online :mad:

That sucks, I'm glad they don't have the same system on Halo 3, it'd just reward the stay-at-homes, playing their XB360s all day! :banghead:

HelloKinky
11-14-2007, 02:36 PM
Yeah I read about that too and I was like so we're pretty much gonna get smoked by the ppl that have no life. Great. Wonderful gaming experience.

CocoPUFF
11-14-2007, 02:42 PM

yeah, that does suck coug...I'm in the same boat...getting sniped with an mp5 from the other side of the map. But when I use my mp5, it has this lousy crappy scope. I can't use a zoom scope because I don't have enough experience yet..:banghead:

Johnneeukca
11-14-2007, 04:24 PM
Yeah I read about that too and I was like so we're pretty much gonna get smoked by the ppl that have no life. Great. Wonderful gaming experience.

Isn't that the same with most online gaming though? I don't know foir suure but a I thought it was so I usually only play single player.

cougartrace
11-14-2007, 04:25 PM
Isn't that the same with most online gaming though? I don't know foir suure but a I thought it was so I usually only play single player.

With Call of Duty it hasn't been.

Ink
11-14-2007, 04:27 PM

you can get up to 16 people on the halo games

Red X
11-14-2007, 04:54 PM
I heard the perk system doesn't matter that much just gives u extra goodies but not much of an edge, plus I heard they throw noobies in with vets, which they should have a better matching/ranking system.

I'm just waiting for Haze.:buttrock:

Ink
11-14-2007, 04:56 PM
I heard the perk system doesn't matter that much just gives u extra goodies but not much of an edge, plus I heard they throw noobies in with vets, which they should have a better matching/ranking system.

I'm just waiting for Haze.:buttrock:

yeah, the online matches are a free for all, I've played against some real badasses and schooled some new guys

snappahead
11-14-2007, 05:59 PM
That sucks, I'm glad they don't have the same system on Halo 3, it'd just reward the stay-at-homes, playing their XB360s all day! :banghead:

Yeah, that's the way alot of games seem to be nowadays. Catering to the losers who do nothing but play all day. Like when R6 Vegas came out and they had the ranking system. I got booted from lots of matches because of my low rank, but the rank was only based on time played and not skill. Lame.