PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ordering Haze

Bullseye
11-14-2007, 06:00 PM
So is anyone ordering this one. Just pre-ordered from amazon.co.uk.

snappahead
11-14-2007, 06:04 PM
I might. I'm a big fps nut, so I have a hard time passing them up. Looks pretty cool. I wish it was coming out on the 360 too. I like that controller better for fps games. Oh well. I'm hoping for a demo to come out.

Red X
11-14-2007, 08:35 PM
I'm going to pick it up the first day it comes out, one of my most anticipated games!:buttrock:

DSET
11-14-2007, 11:14 PM
i dunno i would wait for a review on this one
doesnt look like a paticularily great game to me
but it might be im not sure.

-im sure a demo will come out as it is an exclusive game

abarron
11-15-2007, 06:50 AM
I was thinking about picking it up. But i think i will have to wait for a demo of a decent review before i decide

Red X
11-15-2007, 10:23 PM
I love the nectar idea, and online co-op, and not to forget this is made by Free Radical, freakin Timesplitters is amazing, so I doubt they would drop the ball. I see this being a big sleeper hit.

CA35
11-23-2007, 10:12 AM
I'm interested.

Spatial.Archite
11-23-2007, 10:39 AM
I love the nectar idea, and online co-op, and not to forget this is made by Free Radical, freakin Timesplitters is amazing, so I doubt they would drop the ball. I see this being a big sleeper hit.

Don't forget the founders of Free Radical also worked for Rare and created Goldeneye; they have a great pedigree.

Red X
11-23-2007, 11:16 AM
Don't forget the founders of Free Radical also worked for Rare and created Goldeneye; they have a great pedigree.

Yep, I remember!

snappahead
11-25-2007, 02:06 PM
Another one bites the dust. Just saw that this has become yet another delayed game. Scheduled for 2008 now. Speculate reasons, but only Ubisoft knows for sure.

I've seen quite a few publishers admit that they delayed their games because the holiday season was too rich with games. I guess that's what happens when every single publisher either rushes to get their big games out for Christmas or holds off on the release until Christmas. Shelves get pretty crowded.

Even Konami has admitted that MGS4 is pretty much finished, but they held off, cause of all the releases. Lame.