PDA

View Full Version : Uncharted- PS3

Zurbaran1
11-19-2007, 01:12 PM
This weekend's Best Buy flyer indicates that this game wil be available by 2pm today. I'm thinking about taking a walk over and pciking it up. What's the word/buzz on this one?

noseeb13
11-19-2007, 01:40 PM
I heard it is supposed to be good, Indiana Jones style. There are just too many games coming around, I need to see a few reviews on this one first, I could see this one being like Lair...

Looks like it is getting about a 9. May have to pick this one up down the road.

El Diablo
11-19-2007, 01:51 PM
Saw a review on gamer tv (uk show) today, they were raving about it and gave it 5/5. Want to see some more reviews first though before I buy.

abarron
12-02-2007, 10:32 AM
I downloaded the demo for the PS3 store.
Its pretty good Looks a lot link indy with the jungle/island setting and character.
The graphics are awesome but i die a lot and thats on the easy setting.
I will be picking it up as soon as its released/got the money for it

Red X
12-02-2007, 05:59 PM
It's been out for a few weeks now, since Nov. 19th I think....

It's gotten good reviews, the demo is addictive. I will pick it up soon, play the demo that's what the PSN store is there for.

Bullseye
12-03-2007, 06:14 AM
Good to hear. Will add this to the Christmas list.

mallock
12-05-2007, 11:01 PM
just picked this up and it's amazing, has a lot of elements from prince of persia and gears with the duck and cover...graphics are incredible and so is the voice acting

abarron
12-06-2007, 05:00 AM
Thinking about trading in some old PS2 games to get this

Spawn75
12-13-2007, 07:33 AM
I LOVE IT!!!

snappahead
12-13-2007, 09:49 AM
Yep, this game looks like a getter. To me, this game really shows off some PS3 power more than any of the others so far. It's a beauty. It's taken a long time, but the PS3's library is showing it's potential now.

abarron
12-13-2007, 11:08 AM
I aren't allowed to get anything till after christmas now:bawling:

JM28Cardiff
12-18-2007, 05:46 PM
I like the game, but it is quite short

Red X
12-18-2007, 07:55 PM
I like the game, but it is quite short

It has great replay value though, a lot of unlockables.

JM28Cardiff
12-18-2007, 09:05 PM
It has great replay value though, a lot of unlockables.

I rarely play games a second time once I've completed them, I dont have the urge to unlock all the medals or play it through on a different difficulty setting. I did like it though so I will keep hold of it just in case.

Ive got virtually the whole of December off, so I'm catching up on some games-I've finished Assassins Creed and Uncharted, got COD4 and Orange Box still to look at, plus Lego Star Wars, Tomb Raider Legend & Anniversary, and Mass Effect - theres just too many games at the moment!

On an unrelated note, my friend got burgled today, he lost his 360, PS3, all his games (not to mention all DVD's, CD's) and he had no insurance

Red X
12-18-2007, 09:36 PM
I rarely play games a second time once I've completed them, I dont have the urge to unlock all the medals or play it through on a different difficulty setting. I did like it though so I will keep hold of it just in case.

Ive got virtually the whole of December off, so I'm catching up on some games-I've finished Assassins Creed and Uncharted, got COD4 and Orange Box still to look at, plus Lego Star Wars, Tomb Raider Legend & Anniversary, and Mass Effect - theres just too many games at the moment!

On an unrelated note, my friend got burgled today, he lost his 360, PS3, all his games (not to mention all DVD's, CD's) and he had no insurance

His house got broke into huh? That sucks major balls...I would be so pissed off I wouldn't know what to do. I hate people that take other peoples things especially when those things are a lot of money and that person put a lot of hard work into getting them.

I too have all month off thanks to mid winter break. You have a PS3? I'm getting COD4 for christmas I think, we should play each other.

JM28Cardiff
12-19-2007, 08:28 AM
His house got broke into huh? That sucks major balls...I would be so pissed off I wouldn't know what to do. I hate people that take other peoples things especially when those things are a lot of money and that person put a lot of hard work into getting them.

I too have all month off thanks to mid winter break. You have a PS3? I'm getting COD4 for christmas I think, we should play each other.

Ive got a 360 and a PS3, but I bought COD4 on the 360, I think it might have been slightly cheaper.

My friend was moving into a block of flats. All his stuff was there, but he wasnt staying there as he was waiting for the gas and electricity to be turned on. Whoever broke in cut the lock out of the door, which would have made a hell of a noise, so it was probably someone in one of the other flats that did it.

Red X
12-29-2007, 04:21 PM
I beat Uncharted today, awesome game.:buttrock:

mallock
12-29-2007, 05:55 PM
does anyone know where this " costume section" is?
i guess after you beat the game you can unlock costumes from the original demo...

abarron
11-24-2008, 10:09 AM
Found something really annoying last night.
Palystation are now doing Trophies a bit like achievements on Xbox.

But you can't get them from old saves.

Means i have to start Uncharted and GTA 4 again. Only put in 24 hours on GTa just to have to start it all again