PDA

View Full Version : Crysis

Frinky
11-19-2007, 10:02 PM
If your computer is strong enough get Crysis. Unbeliveable graphics, great gameplay, cool story, and it's fun. It does'nt do anything new, but it's a great fps.

Red X
11-19-2007, 10:08 PM
Don't game on PCs.

HelloKinky
11-20-2007, 02:22 PM
Don't game on PCs.

Then don't bother posting.

If your computer is strong enough get Crysis. Unbeliveable graphics, great gameplay, cool story, and it's fun. It does'nt do anything new, but it's a great fps.

Crysis is badass! Man it is the best FPS I've played so far and Half Life 2 was the leader then! Not only the graphics but the gameplay the AI, the things you can do to get other things done, it's unbelievable! Anyone who's PC is capable and I mean capable cause obviously you need a good card for it should definitely own this game. It'll never make it to the systems and if it did it'd look like shiite much like HL2 does on the Xbox and many others!

cougartrace
11-20-2007, 02:24 PM
Crysis is fantastic. I played it on overclocked rigs at WW Texas.

I can play it on medium settings on my pc. I will buy it soon.

DSET
11-20-2007, 03:09 PM
i played it for a couple hours on some of the badass pcs at school it was freaking awesome

but the gameplay wasnt as fun as COD4 in multiplayer that is

they are both fun and innovative in different ways
but single player wise I think this is by far one of the best or the best there is

cod4 is more fun at times because its more simple but crysis has nearing photorealistic graphics it just becomes a whole new experience in DX10

I wont play this at home untill summer time when schools out and a new line of cards are out for cheaper

HelloKinky
11-20-2007, 03:16 PM
Well yeah you're comparing a single player campaign to a multiplayer aspect of one game. Just doesn't work that way. But most definitely.

snappahead
11-20-2007, 04:00 PM
Yeah, I downloaded the demo. I can play it on medium with a decent framerate. I can tell this game will be WAY more fun than Farcry was. For me at least. The suit lends itself to all kinds of play strategies. I put the settings way up and almost blew up my computer, but I can play it at a decent level. It still feels hard to accept playing a game this pretty on medium settings but what can you do.

HelloKinky
11-20-2007, 04:08 PM
Just wait till you see FarCry 2 man. AMAZING.