PDA

View Full Version : Prison Break: I would like a Spoiler.

Juggernaut
11-20-2007, 10:27 AM
I would like a spoiler.

Only this one Spoiler!

So if anyone here on the forum don't want spoiler's. get away from this thread now.

When Linc got that box with Sarah's head. I could not believe it.

Was that realy sarah? Is she out of the series now?

Juggernaut
11-20-2007, 05:14 PM
Okay.

Are my thread realy that boring.

Gangleri
11-20-2007, 11:37 PM
I would like a spoiler.

Only this one Spoiler!

So if anyone here on the forum don't want spoiler's. get away from this thread now.

When Linc got that box with Sarah's head. I could not believe it.

Was that realy sarah? Is she out of the series now?

Not a spoiler...but a answer from the show's TPTB and Star.... http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-Editors-Blog/Ausiello-Report/Prison-Break-Exclusive/800024014?forumID=700000049&&messageID=800281755

Juggernaut
11-21-2007, 03:20 PM
Thanks for the link.

Gangleri
02-13-2008, 12:53 PM
This ties into the Late Doctor and beyond.... Highlight for Possible Spoiler from TVGuide.com

http://www.tvguide.com/Ask-Ausiello

Question: I need some scoop on the future of Prison Break! Despite a lackluster season, the show was beyond awesome and suspenseful this week. Heard anything about its future? — Christy
Ausiello: All I know is that Season 3 comes to an end next Monday and the show remains on the bubble for fall. My guess? Prison Break as we know it will end, to be replaced next season with the "women in prison" spin-off that Fox has been developing. But that's just a guess.
Question: In last week's Ask Ausiello, you said that "Michael gets a special delivery from the great beyond in the season finale of Prison Break on Feb. 18. And someone I thought I'd never in a million years see on the show again turns up in a surprise cameo." Any hints as to who that "surprise cameo" is? Can you tell us if he or she was a regular on the show, or if he or she has died on the show? — Lip1
Ausiello: Yes, she was a regular. And yes, she died on the show. And although she didn't need to be present for this particular cameo, she was most definitely an integral part in making it happen. Hmmmm….

marvelboi77
02-13-2008, 11:54 PM
Season 1 was great. Season 2 was good. Season 3 has sucked in my opinion.

Juggernaut
02-14-2008, 08:57 AM
That's interestimg news.

Thanks for the info.

Juggernaut
02-14-2008, 08:59 AM
Season 3 is a bit different and maybe not as good as season 1 and 2

Although I still like the show.

rico1701
02-14-2008, 10:56 AM
I've watched from the start but the series has declined. I don't like being teased each week about getting out and then they don't. They have dragged the Sona thing on too long. I just hope they get a chance to wrap things up if the show does end.