PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Gaiden II exclusive to the 360

thecallahan
11-28-2007, 11:12 AM
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/837/837523p1.html

I wonder if it will be as insanely hard as the original.

RichBamf
11-28-2007, 11:14 AM
Hopefully not, I think the developers were having a laugh when they made that game!

Primal
11-28-2007, 11:14 AM
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/837/837523p1.html

I wonder if it will be as insanely hard as the original.

Didnt they rerelease an easier version?

RichBamf
11-28-2007, 11:15 AM

Yeah, it was called Tenshu: Stealth Assassin's :laugh:

thecallahan
11-28-2007, 11:29 AM
lol at Rich

As for the easier release, it was Ninja Gaiden: Black. But that came like 2 years after the original release. And even the easiest setting was hard as hell in the original. And the game actually mocks you if you choose the easiest setting (always thought that was funny as hell)

Red X
11-28-2007, 12:50 PM
DAMN I was hoping for a PS3 version...:confused: :thumbsdow :mad:

Sgt Taz
11-28-2007, 01:05 PM
Add another hot exclusive to the long 360 list :thumbs2:

Sgt Taz
11-28-2007, 01:05 PM

Yeah, it was called Tenshu: Stealth Assassin's :laugh::laugh:

Yeah actualy the first release was the easy one compared to Black :)

HelloKinky
11-28-2007, 02:38 PM
I couldn't get into the game. Played it but wasn't blown away.

El Diablo
11-28-2007, 04:37 PM
Loved the first game and can`t wait for the sequel. I didn`t find it THAT hard though, apart from a couple of bits like that dude on the horse, he was NAILS!
Looks like it`ll be more gory too with severed limbs and torsos, hope it won`t get censored in the uk again though :(
Only downside is the graphics don`t look like a major improvement.

Sgt Taz
11-29-2007, 09:40 AM
Loved the first game and can`t wait for the sequel. I didn`t find it THAT hard though, apart from a couple of bits like that dude on the horse, he was NAILS!
Looks like it`ll be more gory too with severed limbs and torsos, hope it won`t get censored in the uk again though :(
Only downside is the graphics don`t look like a major improvement.That's my opinion also so far. Granted the graphs were already amazing for the previous generation consoles.

RichBamf
11-29-2007, 09:43 AM
Personally I think the only games that have greatly improved graphics on the next gen consoles are Assassins Creed and Gears of War (man that was a good game)

Sgt Taz
11-29-2007, 11:26 AM
Personally I think the only games that have greatly improved graphics on the next gen consoles are Assassins Creed and Gears of War (man that was a good game)Well basicaly all next gen games have greatly improved graphics, just put on your old xbox and you'll be amazed how "bad" the graphs were...I know I was. But yes those two do stick out :thumbs2:

snappahead
11-29-2007, 12:03 PM
Well basicaly all next gen games have greatly improved graphics, just put on your old xbox and you'll be amazed how "bad" the graphs were...I know I was. But yes those two do stick out :thumbs2:

Agreed. Even some of the uglier next gen games are prettier (in some ways) than the best looking games from last gen. I also nominate Call of Duty 4 as a standout. That games' gorgeous.

Sgt Taz
11-29-2007, 12:17 PM
Agreed. Even some of the uglier next gen games are prettier (in some ways) than the best looking games from last gen. I also nominate Call of Duty 4 as a standout. That games' gorgeous.Yeah, how did I forget that one? :D

...at least in most levels - the darker ones dont realy show the graphs as well as they should.

Davidian
12-07-2007, 05:48 AM
YES! I own the original on Xbox, but gat damn it's hard as hell! I've had it for about a couple years, but have only played it like 3 or 4 times because it's so hard. I'm still stuck on fighting this fat guy on a horse and these stupid magician guys.

scott
12-07-2007, 08:51 AM
YES! I own the original on Xbox, but gat damn it's hard as hell! I've had it for about a couple years, but have only played it like 3 or 4 times because it's so hard. I'm still stuck on fighting this fat guy on a horse and these stupid magician guys.
It's all timing. Use the wall & use the stupid magician power ups to go into fury mode & open up a can of Ninja ass whoop.:buttrock:

Spawn75
12-18-2007, 01:44 PM
I want it for PS3!!!

boondocksaint
12-18-2007, 01:48 PM
when does this come out?

biglebowski9999
12-18-2007, 06:39 PM
I want it for PS3!!!

It will happen. Probably as an improved version, like 'Sigma' was for the original.

Red X
12-18-2007, 07:56 PM
It will happen. Probably as an improved version, like 'Sigma' was for the original.

Yea in like 2 years!:(

DSET
12-19-2007, 05:34 PM
Only downside is the graphics don`t look like a major improvement.

Not too sure but it looks like they are going for stylized graphics for ninja gaiden looked that way in sigma too.

the first one was really hard on xbox because of trhe controller IMO, the reg xbox controller is too bulky and the buttons are too hard for fighting, button masher games. The 360 controller is a big improvement and by far my fav controller but I still dont like it as much as the sony controller for button mashing games. That being said Im getting tired of button masher games im only gonna play one of the two dmc or ninja gaiden, IMO dmc3 was harder than gaiden, most people I know say it was eas but i dunno it was hard for me I just turned it off after a few levels:( . If GOW3 comes out around the same time which is unlikely Ill prolly just play that instead.

J Storm
12-19-2007, 09:44 PM
I first one kicked @ss :buttrock: It was hard, thats why I got Ninja Gaiden Black, a little hard but I was able to complete the game. I wished it was easier when it first came out, then I could have unlocked the NES versions of the Ninja Gaiden Trilogy :banghead: