PDA

View Full Version : Futurama: Bender's Big Score

AsOneDead
12-04-2007, 11:47 AM
The new Futurama movie is out and it's great, just like the show. Everyone should check it out and buy it if possible, support the show and get it back on TV!

HelloKinky
12-04-2007, 03:31 PM
Hell yeah Futurama is the best cartoon IMO and it was a shame people pulled for more stupid comedy like Family Guy (which I love don't get me wrong) but I would have preferred they brought Futurama back instead.

This movie is great too and I can't wait for the other 3 movies coming out. These will all be split up into episodes to be show on Comedy Central. It looks gorgeous especially in widescreen!

Ink
12-04-2007, 06:18 PM
I thought futurama was already comin back to tv?

spider-man
12-04-2007, 07:24 PM
I bought it the first day and it was pretty good, I can't wait to see them when they are broken up into episodes as I think that they will be much better.

spider-man
12-04-2007, 07:25 PM
I thought futurama was already comin back to tv?

it is , they are going to break the four movies up into 16 episodes with extended scenes to make them stand alone.

noseeb13
12-04-2007, 08:56 PM
If you buy the movie at Best Buy you get a bonus disc with a look at the next movie as well.

I read in an interview the Comedy Central will have the 4 part episodes for the movie which will have added scenes but be lacking some scenes from the DVD. I guess they want you to buy and watch on Tv as well.