PDA

View Full Version : The New KITT is not a Trans Am

patrickwm68
12-05-2007, 12:27 AM
http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.cinematical.com/media/2007/11/kitt113007.jpg

http://www.cinematical.com/category/remakes-and-sequels/

http://www.cinematical.com/2007/11/20/another-blow-to-the-knight-rider-movie-hasselhoff-in-talks-fo/

CessnaDriver
12-05-2007, 01:12 AM
yeah, bummer.

Nothing against 'Stangs.

But just not the right look.

But they dont make Firebirds right now, so what they gonna do?

Gotta stick with a musclecar I think.

Vettes and Vipers would be just a little too much. Plus no back seat for interesting characters.

Mr.Fantastic
12-05-2007, 01:15 AM
will Higgins be doing the voice of KITT again.

spider-man
12-05-2007, 01:39 AM
yeah, bummer.

Nothing against 'Stangs.

Vettes and Vipers would be just a little too much. Plus no back seat for interesting characters.

they still could have gone with a 4th gen firebird, and it would have looked better than that. They could have even gone with a vette.

superdoug
12-05-2007, 01:42 AM
will Higgins be doing the voice of KITT again.

KITT was not voiced by John Hillerman, who played Higgins on Magnum, P.I., but rather William Daniels, who played Doctor Craig on St. Elsewhere.

I couldn't tell you if Daniels was doing the voice again, though.

Brru
12-05-2007, 03:18 AM
Ya Im seriously over the Mustang.....It didnt look THAT good when they first thought up the design why would it now? I would prefer them bring in a real muscle car...

Ink
12-05-2007, 03:22 AM
blah

JadeGiant
12-05-2007, 08:34 AM
yeah, bummer.

Nothing against 'Stangs.

agreed ... and they could have got a hold of a Camaro which is essentially the same car being a GM

Alex655321
12-05-2007, 08:59 AM
It works for me :buttrock:
But this would have been nicer :thumbs2:
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l52/alex655321_2006/Joke%20Pictures/untitled.jpg

cblakey1
12-05-2007, 09:00 AM
:puke2:

cougartrace
12-05-2007, 09:29 AM
not a trans am :mad:

biglebowski9999
12-05-2007, 10:11 AM
It works for me :buttrock:
But this would have been nicer :thumbs2:
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l52/alex655321_2006/Joke%20Pictures/untitled.jpg

Much better...in black, of course.

stormshadow75x
12-05-2007, 10:32 AM
Don't mind the car...

just get rid of the stripes

Teague
12-05-2007, 11:19 AM
HERESY!!! :thumbs2:

moon_knight1971
12-05-2007, 01:24 PM
Upsetting news once again. Hope for the best and they make knucklehead decisions like this:(

CessnaDriver
12-05-2007, 01:40 PM
I wasn't exactly thrilled with the supposed plot either.

The "private covert military contractors" strike again!
Sheesh.
Sounds like a moldy hippy wrote the story.
Evil military contractors are beyond cliche now.

Either that or maybe KITT gets to fight the A-Team!

From Mania.com........

Bruce Davison, Wayne Kasserman and Greg Ellis round out the cast of NBC's upcoming two-hour movie/pilot KNIGHT RIDER, reports The Hollywood Reporter. Trade says that Davison will be playing Charles while Ellis will play one of the villains looking towards stealing K.I.T.T in the pilot. Kasserman will play a character named Dylan, the loyal friend of leading character Mike Tracer (Justin Bruening). David Hasselhoff, Deanna Russo and actress Sydney Tamiia Poitier will also be starring in the new series. The pilot will be directed by Steve Shill and executive produced by Doug Liman, Shill, Glen Larson and Dave Barton.

Plot Concept: Tracer is recruited by his childhood best friend, Sarah Graiman (Deanna Russo), and her eccentric physicist father, Charles (Davison), to join the Knight Foundation, a group committed to counteracting and preventing the damage done by private, covert military contractors. To assist their missions, Charles creates the second-generation KITT, an artificially intelligent car. A shady millionaire approaches Charles to commission a KITT car, and when Charles refuses, he hires a military contractor to murder him and steal the car

patrickwm68
12-05-2007, 01:43 PM
It's weird what's going on. From what I've read this Mustang is from the motion picture but NBC is also working on a new Knight Rider pilot that has nothing to do with the film.

metalsquid
12-13-2007, 12:47 AM
nope. that mustang doesn't work for me. might as well have been an Impreza WRX for all i care. a Corvette would've been better.

armitage
12-13-2007, 01:11 AM
I remember how much I liked Knight Rider as a kid.
A couple days ago it was re running on tv and I couldn't bring myself to sit though 15 min. of it.:laugh:

nemesisenforcer
12-13-2007, 01:29 AM
man I thought I was the first to post this.

CessnaDriver
12-13-2007, 02:52 AM
Up on Drudge....

"A bitter Iraq War veteran behind the wheel of KITT

Ok, I guess it's official Oliver Stoner and Tim Robbins are writing this.

Since they are going after all those evil military contractors too as mentioned earlier. This is clearly a left winger show and politicizing the franchise.

I won't be watching thank you.

And I am now grateful as hell it is not a GM product featured thank you.

If I want standard issue left wings views, Ill watch the network news.

crystalbaud
12-13-2007, 05:06 AM
It's weird what's going on. From what I've read this Mustang is from the motion picture but NBC is also working on a new Knight Rider pilot that has nothing to do with the film.

Yeah, i'm confused as well. I though KR was being produced for the big screen and now I'm seeing many releases from NBC. Are there two projects in the works or are they sticking to small screen?

Logan
12-13-2007, 05:30 AM
Nope, there's a movie coming out AND a different tv show that isn't going to follow the movie.

Foord
12-13-2007, 06:11 PM
When's the Baywatch re-make coming out? Sick and tired of re-makes of bad TV shows. They were good in their day but are unwatchable now. Why would re-making them be successful? No creativity anymore....