PDA

View Full Version : Great D's video game review of the week?

Great Destroyer
12-25-2007, 07:01 PM
anyone out there interested in the opinions of the son of acclaimed reviewer WKTF?

if so respond positively and i'll start a weekly review of video games, i'll start with recent games like mario galaxies, and rock band; things of that nature

so, if anyone would like me to follow in my dad's footsteps, just give me a holla

Sgt Taz
12-25-2007, 07:33 PM
Is that the guy who got fired for giving a bad review over at gamespot...? Help me out here :)

RichBamf
12-25-2007, 07:39 PM
anyone out there interested in the opinions of the son of acclaimed reviewer WKTF?

if so respond positively and i'll start a weekly review of video games, i'll start with recent games like mario galaxies, and rock band; things of that nature

so, if anyone would like me to follow in my dad's footsteps, just give me a holla

Why not?

It'll be good to have a weekly games review! :thumbs2:

boondocksaint
12-25-2007, 07:46 PM
whos wktf?

lol

sure why not

Justin
12-25-2007, 08:14 PM

Yeah why not mate, Give it a go :thumbs2:

statman
12-25-2007, 10:22 PM
Knock yerself out!

X-Fan
12-25-2007, 11:09 PM
Sure, I'll be looking forward to it.

SavItOut
12-25-2007, 11:33 PM
Great! Wil you be doing pc games too?

Great Destroyer
12-26-2007, 03:10 AM
wow, i'm surprised no one's heard of him (wktf), he's part of the mighty reviewers along with sam wilson and k dog, pretty famous on the comics forum.

and i probably won't be doing pc games (the fact that my computer can get to the forum is nothing short of a miracle)

RichBamf
12-26-2007, 02:18 PM
wow, i'm surprised no one's heard of him (wktf), he's part of the mighty reviewers along with sam wilson and k dog, pretty famous on the comics forum.

and i probably won't be doing pc games (the fact that my computer can get to the forum is nothing short of a miracle)

I think Boony was joking mate-we all know and respect your pop.

We all admire the hard work he puts in on the comics section, along with the other mighty reviewers.

I consider him a worthy debate-mate, he is one of the people I most respect on the forum, and even though we don't always agree in our opinions, we always repect each others opinions. :thumbs2:

bat_collector
12-26-2007, 02:38 PM
I wonder if I'd disagree with you as much as I do your old man.

Ink
12-26-2007, 03:47 PM
go for it:thumbs2:

goodydog12
12-26-2007, 07:47 PM
Do it as long as you COMPLETE the game. Don't review anything if you haven't finished it.

CocoPUFF
12-26-2007, 09:15 PM

LOL! Batsy you kill me sometimes..

boondocksaint
12-26-2007, 09:16 PM
yeah man i was kidding...

sorry about that i thought it was obvious

wktf
12-27-2007, 03:46 PM

Well, good taste runs in the family. I'd count on it, Mike! :)

edit: Good taste...plus high intelligence, dashing good looks, a great sense of humor, fantastic dancing ability, a snappy writing style...the list just goes on...

Oh, and Boonie, I think young GD just missed the "lol" in your post. No worries, bro!