PDA

View Full Version : Sodomy and rape in Mass Effect?!

xreynoldsxcorex
01-16-2008, 06:54 PM
So this has been going on since Monday but today there is a comic. Basically this talking head claims that Mass Effect is a sodomy simulator and you can go online a rape any child you see fit with a fully bust enhanced avatar.

Original nonsensical ramblings: http://www.townhall.com/columnists/KevinMcCullough/2008/01/13/the_sex-box_race_for_president

Clarification when confronted with fact:
http://kevinmccullough.townhall.com/blog/g/ad4fece3-3a1e-42bd-8546-295599024191

Fun comic that I laughed at:
http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2008/01/15

Sgt Taz
01-17-2008, 01:25 AM
Man I aint reading all that :peoples:

From what I read though I can say the guy is obviously in need of attention and should stop using halucinogenic drugs when playing videogames.

xreynoldsxcorex
01-17-2008, 04:30 AM
Agree, thing is, he didn't even play the game.
He just went on the air to warn parents that their children can rape and be raped over xbox live and engage in "humping" and "sodomy." And that the "Gamer Nerds" want their "Lesbo-Sex." Guy's an idiot.

It is just a shame that people with the ability to reach an audience do little to no research and spread lies to get a few listeners or web hits.

xreynoldsxcorex
01-17-2008, 04:41 AM
He just apologized sort of: http://kevinmccullough.townhall.com/blog/g/cdfe6d1d-9595-45c5-bdae-af17bcfd244e
not for "virtual orgasmic rape" but just for being misinformed and name calling.

Bummer that 12 seconds of a silhouetted hugging in such a great game lead to all this nonsense.

Sgt Taz
01-17-2008, 09:41 AM
Idiot should play GTA:SA with the hot coffee mod...he'll go all kinds of ape sh!t :laugh:

HelloKinky
01-17-2008, 02:15 PM
Yeah that was outrageous, and then he doesn't even apologize he just makes fun of the people that messaged him and says well I was off by a couple of key points. What an ass!

superdoug
01-17-2008, 02:41 PM
I guess what he said was too inflammatory, because there's no articles of his at all to link to, outside of that second link. Even clicking on the link he himself provides takes me to nothing.

I would be interested to read his comments, if anyone managed to save it. Feel free to PM it to me.

MiamiLoco
01-20-2008, 07:32 AM
I guess what he said was too inflammatory, because there's no articles of his at all to link to, outside of that second link. Even clicking on the link he himself provides takes me to nothing.

I would be interested to read his comments, if anyone managed to save it. Feel free to PM it to me.
Well if you read the second article, they refer to the Original article as "The 'Sex Box' Race for President." Try googling that ;)

Juggernaut
01-20-2008, 06:30 PM
So the stuff in the game is it gay anal or guy taking a lady up the butt?

Juggernaut
01-20-2008, 06:37 PM
Is all this because of those two alien chick's?

Sgt Taz
01-20-2008, 07:57 PM
I dont think the idiot himself knows what it's about. Obviously he's just another attention wh0re because I played through the game and the so called "sex" scene had me go like this :peoples: that's it? This is what all the fuss is about? I think Bioware might have "hyped" the "sex" scene themselves to boost sales or whatnot because you see almost nothing. Even saying almost nothing is misleading, more like plain nothing.

Davidian
01-25-2008, 12:56 PM
I dont think the idiot himself knows what it's about. Obviously he's just another attention wh0re because I played through the game and the so called "sex" scene had me go like this :peoples: that's it? This is what all the fuss is about? I think Bioware might have "hyped" the "sex" scene themselves to boost sales or whatnot because you see almost nothing. Even saying almost nothing is misleading, more like plain nothing.

Haha, that would be like someone making a big deal about the little sex scenes in God of War 1 and 2. lol

Sgt Taz
01-25-2008, 12:59 PM
Haha, that would be like someone making a big deal about the little sex scenes in God of War 1 and 2. lolGood example because even the Gow sex scenes show more than Mass Effect.