PDA

View Full Version : GoldenEye to Xbox Live Arcade

hulkpitt
01-22-2008, 11:14 AM
I take it you guys knew this was happening? Full bore N64 version with multi player on xbox live, well now its not because Nintendo and Microsoft can't agree on the Money split....

These threads will give you the background.

http://www.2old2play.com/News/RUMOR__GoldenEye_to_Xbox_Live_Arcade

http://kotaku.com/344084/xbla-goldeneye-was-real-nearly-done-now-dead

I want to start a campaign to get this classic game back in the land of the living.

I was blown away when I herd this was a go, then dashed on the rocks when I herd it was off.
( I have spent my last three weekends making the Basement, Facility, Janus Control and Military Archives on Halo 3's Forge).

I have never wanted to lobby for anything in my life but this is worth a fighting for.

If your ticked off at this news let the powers that be know!! I need some help guys, who do I need to speak to, any one have the inside track?

John

Spatial.Archite
01-22-2008, 11:29 AM
This is a tricky one as I think it involves more than money; Nintendo has the virtual console and I doubt they'd want to make Goldeneye an XBL exclusive. I also doubt that Microsoft would want to give people another reason to buy a Wii.

Hate to say it, but based on the logistics I just don't see this happening.

HelloKinky
01-23-2008, 04:33 PM
Yup, it's just one of those games. Much like Banjo Kazooie or Perfect Dark. I'd rather have it on the VC but whatever. I'd just give to have it anywhere just to play others online with it.

Ink
01-23-2008, 04:35 PM
god, we played the sh*t outta this game in college

Sgt Taz
01-23-2008, 06:40 PM
god, we played the sh*t outta this game in collegeDitto times 2 :buttrock:

But I must say, I played it again not too long ago and it's not what I remembered it to be. I dont think I'd play it all that much anymore. It was the bomb back in the day and we must have spent like a gazillion hours on it but it's just too ugly today to give it any serious playtime. I didnt feel like playing it when I did some time ago. Maybe it's better to just keep the good memories than to be remembered how times have changed.

HelloKinky
01-24-2008, 02:33 PM
I played it a while ago at my brother's house who still has my old systems and all we did was play the Facility and other levels. We didn't get to play multiplayer that much though. it was way blurry too but I didn't mind it too much. Wish Perfect Dark would make it, that was a much more fun multiplayer game.