PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 elite in stores

Davidian
01-25-2008, 10:46 AM
This is pissing me off guys, when I didn't have the money, stores had these in stock. Now that I want to buy one (the one that comes with 2 games) and have the money, NOBODY has them in stock. I don't want to use my cc to get one online, and Best Buy when I asked them about them, didn't seem to know when they'd get more.

Does anyone know why nobody seems to have these in stock at their stores other than online?

Ink
01-25-2008, 11:08 AM
the local one has a bunch here. it has a lot of things...maybe it's cause it's kinda hidden away away from everything

IronFist
01-25-2008, 11:12 AM
Does anyone know why nobody seems to have these in stock at their stores other than online?

Because it's a only a month after Christmas. It takes time for businesses to restock things, and when they do, you're competing with everyone else in the world who got money and gift cards for the holidays.

By late February and March, you'll be tripping over the things.

Davidian
01-25-2008, 11:18 AM
Because it's a only a month after Christmas. It takes time for businesses to restock things, and when they do, you're competing with everyone else in the world who got money and gift cards for the holidays.

By late February and March, you'll be tripping over the things.

Good point. :thumbs2: