PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil 4 for Wii

cougartrace
01-28-2008, 04:38 PM
So, I'm playing this game on the Wii and I love it, but I can't help but think what it would be like on the XBOX or PS3 with better graphics and sound.

The sound and graphics on this game are the only thing hold this fun game back :banghead:

RichBamf
01-28-2008, 04:42 PM
So, I'm playing this game on the Wii and I love it, but I can't help but think what it would be like on the XBOX or PS3 with better graphics and sound.

The sound and graphics on this game are the only thing hold this fun game back :banghead:

Well it is a gamecube port, so it was never about the graphics, it was about the enhanced experience through the innovative control system.

Nintendo always said the Wii wouldn't beat XBOX or PS3 on graphics, but that gameplay more than makes up for it! :thumbs2:

cougartrace
01-28-2008, 04:43 PM
Well it is a gamecube port, so it was never about the graphics, it was about the enhanced experience through the innovative control system.

Nintendo always said the Wii wouldn't beat XBOX or PS3 on graphics, but that gameplay more than makes up for it! :thumbs2:

This is a real creepy game and having the proper surround sound (which the Wii doesn't support) would make this even better. The better graphics I could live without.

sorry about your console troubles Rich :(

RichBamf
01-28-2008, 04:48 PM
even if it wasn't a port it still limits this fine game :thumbs2:

Thaks mate, I'm distraught without my games.

I'm reduced to playing guitar hero 3 with Vix :laugh:

Sgt Taz
01-28-2008, 04:51 PM
Initialy it was about the graphics when it first released on Gamecube. The innovative gameplay (especialy for a Resi game), boss fights, character depth and action/horror stuff added to making it game of the year (2005) for me, hands down. Better than any Xbox/PS2 game released that year and that's saying something. It's a shame you didnt play it when it still had it's wow factor coug. I had sold my GC for a while but bought one again as soon as it was released.

As for next gen graphs for Resi, check out the Resi5 trailer on marketplace :thumbs2: (though chances are it wont see a 2008 release)

MrYac
01-28-2008, 05:01 PM
This is a real creepy game and having the proper surround sound (which the Wii doesn't support) would make this even better. The better graphics I could live without.

when i read your first post i was gonna have to break into a rant about how kids today don't appreciate quality games and thats it's only graphics and flash that they want, but this post makes me understand a bit better, a RE in surround sound would indeed be extra creepy...but still lousy no good punk kids:p