PDA

View Full Version : Astonishing X-men #8, READ THIS NOW!

bat_collector
02-17-2005, 01:15 PM
I read only two comics last night. Last weeks Walking Dead (my favorite series, and must read) and Astonishing X-men.

I must say that this issue of Astonishing X-men is the second best I have read of all x-titles since I started reading again (first being astonishing #5, return of colossus) and simply one of the best period.

Much tension, great pacing. More mystery, great cliffhanger.

My god this was a great issue, I hope others enjoyed it to. Whedon should be writing every mutant title, or we should par down the x-men to this one title.

wktf
02-17-2005, 01:36 PM
I agree. It was a great read.

spider-man
02-17-2005, 02:30 PM
I'm going to go get them this weekend. I also love whedon , I think he should be writing Dr. Strange it's right up his alley.

madjazz
02-17-2005, 02:32 PM
I'm hopefully going to see Whedon at Wondercon in San Fran this weekend. He's supposed to talk up Serentity, but I'm hoping he'll also talk X-Men.

SirConor
02-17-2005, 04:07 PM
:thumbs2: I think this book is perhaps the best that Marvel offers. Period. I'm loving every second of it... between this and Millar's Wolverine, I don't think I could possibly be any happier right now.

bat_collector
02-17-2005, 05:21 PM
:thumbs2: I think this book is perhaps the best that Marvel offers. Period. I'm loving every second of it... between this and Millar's Wolverine, I don't think I could possibly be any happier right now.
I couldn't agree with you more! This read was just perfect.

SPOILER:

I think the mystery person who is talking with Emma must be female based on their comments on Scott.

mwf6171
02-17-2005, 11:44 PM
I think it is Jean Gray.............

bat_collector
02-18-2005, 11:08 AM
I think it is Jean Gray.............
That would be funny. Jean making fun of her own husband and saying she would pretend to be asleep.