View Full Version : Deputy Dumps Quadriplegic Man From Wheelchair

patrickwm68
02-13-2008, 09:10 PM
Video shows deputy dumping quadriplegic man out of his wheelchair

http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2008/02/video-shows-dep.html

rychehitman
02-13-2008, 09:42 PM
amazing!

What a b*tch! I hope this guy gets $10,000,000!

boondocksaint
02-13-2008, 09:43 PM
thats just disturbing to watch...i feel bad for that guy

Indy_Yoda
02-13-2008, 10:27 PM
I feel bad for the guy too but at the end of the day it wouldnt have happened to him if he wasnt a criminal.

MrYac
02-13-2008, 10:53 PM
I feel bad for the guy too but at the end of the day it wouldnt have happened to him if he wasnt a criminal.

agreed, i find it hard to have much sympathy for criminals no matter their physical state

JadeGiant
02-13-2008, 11:04 PM
unbelievable

Jesse321
02-13-2008, 11:54 PM
OH HELL NO!!! SCREW firing the cow ... that ***** needs to be put in jail!!!

armitage
02-14-2008, 01:54 AM
At first I was thinking ..oh well, he's a crook.
But then I heard he was arrested for a TRAFFIC VIOLATION. That b!tch was just outta line for that.
If he had done something really bad...I wouldn't have thought twice about it.
Alot of time criminals get treated with kid gloves because the media and our bleeding heart society in general.
This particular incident was a prime example of an incompetent person behind the badge.

Brru
02-14-2008, 05:10 AM

agreed, i find it hard to have much sympathy for criminals no matter their physical state

At first I was thinking ..oh well, he's a crook.
But then I heard he was arrested for a TRAFFIC VIOLATION. That b!tch was just outta line for that.
If he had done something really bad...I wouldn't have thought twice about it.
Alot of time criminals get treated with kid gloves because the media and our bleeding heart society in general.
This particular incident was a prime example of an incompetent person behind the badge.

He wasnt even a criminal for a traffic violation. It was a ticketed offense (not a booking) and when the officers, plural, asked him to get up in order to search him they didnt believe he was disabled. One of the officers dumped him from his chair to "test" whether he was disabled. They broke a couple ribs and the guy didnt even know it until after he was booked for resisting arrest. He never even ran from them (or wheeled I guess.....) and he was booked for resisting. The other thing was that a couple of the witnesses have taken up an issue with the officers because the officers wrote false statements from them.

This is what I was told from the journalism professor at my school that worked with (and was friends with) the guy that wrote the article for the LA Times. Just to give some validity to my statement; some.

lord odin
02-14-2008, 05:38 AM
That`s a shame.

armitage
02-14-2008, 11:04 AM
He wasnt even a criminal for a traffic violation. It was a ticketed offense (not a booking) and when the officers, plural, asked him to get up in order to search him they didnt believe he was disabled. One of the officers dumped him from his chair to "test" whether he was disabled. They broke a couple ribs and the guy didnt even know it until after he was booked for resisting arrest. He never even ran from them (or wheeled I guess.....) and he was booked for resisting. The other thing was that a couple of the witnesses have taken up an issue with the officers because the officers wrote false statements from them.

I know.
This story is exactly why I don't like people who hide in positions of authority and act as if they were
empowered by the LORD himself.
They abuse others while they wear a badge,robe, suit or hide behind religious titles and garments.

Vince-Vell
02-14-2008, 11:44 AM
Im sorry but looking at him in the wheel chair, how could you even think he was lieing about being disabbled? Look at the body on him and you can see the lack of muscle mass around his legs and how deformed the lower body is. Just by that alone you can tell his is disabled.

If the dumb biotch wanted to test him to make sure he wasnt lieing. Just find a nurse or a paramedic to test some reflexes in his legs/knees and you would know right from there he is disabled.

Crying shame that people do this type of stuff and dont step back and think about what needs to be done before you act. Wosrt part of it, that arsh walks by the camera laughing thinking it was funny.

Sure he had a violation and just cause hes in a wheel chair, doesnt mean hes above the law. Give him a ticket like every other person on the road and be on your way. She should lose her job over that, and be fined with it on her record. Cause if she can go that far to someone in a wheel chair, imagine what else shes done in there.

endsongjen
02-14-2008, 12:06 PM
that is VERY disturbing. B! should be fired. thats ridiculous just like someone pointed out, how could she not believe him? look at his body!

High Lord Apocalypse
02-14-2008, 01:15 PM
i really really really hope she goes to jail for atleast 5 years and no chance of parole and i hope that guy wins huge cash.

risingstar
02-14-2008, 02:29 PM
I see the police department continues to lower the bar in hirings... What an ignorant c***.