PDA

View Full Version : has anyone bought from holycraptoys (ebay)

xtina_slayer
02-18-2008, 08:46 AM
jus wondering cos i intend to get some stuff as they seems to be cheaper for shipment to singapore but there are some negative feedbacks on him..

abarron
02-18-2008, 09:01 AM
Nearly.
Was thinking about getting a logan statue but didn't as it was cheaper shipping elsewhere.
Was thinking the same thing though 1 or 2 negatives on their feedback

xtina_slayer
02-18-2008, 09:09 AM
Nearly.
Was thinking about getting a logan statue but didn't as it was cheaper shipping elsewhere.
Was thinking the same thing though 1 or 2 negatives on their feedback

think they have 50 -ve so far but thats out of 2000+ so its not THAT bad..

abarron
02-18-2008, 09:18 AM
I know but if you are 1 of the 50 -ve it could be a problem

HalJordanFan
02-18-2008, 10:05 AM
50 negatives = STAY AWAY FROM!!!!!

lord odin
02-18-2008, 10:11 AM
He`s a member on here I can`t remember his name I think it was chris and his username had numbers I think.
I need a nap I can`t think.

lockford88
02-18-2008, 11:06 AM
im holycraptoys....and my name is chris...good memory odin!

thanks for the vote of confidence hal.....

i hate having to do this but it always makes me extremely angry when people bash feedback...i have a 98% rating over a 10 year period...ANY business would kill for that rating over a 10 year period. also, look at the negatives indiivdually...most users are either no longer reg users, or have excessive negs themselves. have there been problems? sure, everybody has problems at times...are some my fault? sure...i go away on business alot and sometimes fall behind and ship a bit later then i want to....but id say 75% of my negs i have are b.s. and are from problem buyers....the others have a legit complaint on shipping time....they always get there item though. so if you have an interest in something....please feel free to drop me a line...if not then take care....chris

HalJordanFan
02-18-2008, 12:34 PM

i hate having to do this but it always makes me extremely angry when people bash feedback...i have a 98% rating over a 10 year period...ANY business would kill for that rating over a 10 year period. also, look at the negatives indiivdually...most users are either no longer reg users, or have excessive negs themselves. have there been problems? sure, everybody has problems at times...are some my fault? sure...i go away on business alot and sometimes fall behind and ship a bit later then i want to....but id say 75% of my negs i have are b.s. and are from problem buyers....the others have a legit complaint on shipping time....they always get there item though. so if you have an interest in something....please feel free to drop me a line...if not then take care....chris

LOL!!! :thumbs2: It was done out of love........:confused2

lord odin
02-18-2008, 01:49 PM

It comes from eating all those carrots.:thumbs2:

SavItOut
02-18-2008, 10:08 PM
It comes from eating all those carrots.:thumbs2:

But carrots are for your vision :rolleyes:

ratchet
02-18-2008, 10:09 PM
I like the name - :buttrock: