PDA

View Full Version : Leave my teeth alone

William Paquet
04-09-2008, 09:33 AM
Let me be the first to congratulate the Mad Dentist Freak Sculptor aboard the board.

No one has given more of their time and efforts for nothing in return than Alterton. He is the biggest fan of this business and all of us that work in it, and it is very satisfying to see him find success.

A perfect portrait of a man(albeit psychotic) that followed his true passion and made it his livelihood.

Awesome dude, but I wouldn't be caught dead in his dental chair.:)

Kirk Durfey
04-09-2008, 09:59 AM
Congrats on getting your own section, Alterton! :buttrock:

Now lets see some pics! :laugh:

Andy Bergholtz
04-09-2008, 10:09 AM
I'll echo everything William said, welcome aboard Alterton! You f****ng bast*rd! :)

We love you!

alterton
04-09-2008, 11:05 AM
Hey, hey, hey!!!!
As this is my own section, first rule: you are all banned!!! when I say all, I mean all those freaking talented bastards as you William and you Andy, as I envy your talent so much and as this is my little kingdom, You are out of here!!!!!! out, out, out!!!!!
Can I say ****ing here? LOL
Anyway, thank you very much to Ck (Charles) and the rest for the invitation, it is an honor to be here!
I'll post some pics soon.
Thanks again!!!

cyberpunk12
04-09-2008, 11:24 AM
when I say all, I mean all those freaking talented bastards
Well that let's me off the hook :D

Glad to see you have your own section Alterton! What kind of artistic goodness do you plan to share with us?

teeball
04-09-2008, 11:37 AM
CONGRATULATIONS.:thumbs2:

Nightcrawler777
04-09-2008, 11:56 AM
Awesome to see you on Here..

Loved your Transformers work for F4F..

Also sent you a PM with a question... :buttrock:

chasd25
04-09-2008, 02:14 PM
Ah man! What have they done? Who is their right man would give this MAD MAN his own forum?

Alterton, you know I love ya, in a straight man way!

Check your email!

Charlie

Kdawg59
04-09-2008, 04:24 PM
Hey, hey, hey!!!!
As this is my own section, first rule: you are all banned!!! when I say all, I mean all those freaking talented bastards as you William and you Andy, as I envy your talent so much and as this is my little kingdom, You are out of here!!!!!! out, out, out!!!!!
Can I say ****ing here? LOL
Anyway, thank you very much to Ck (Charles) and the rest for the invitation, it is an honor to be here!
I'll post some pics soon.
Thanks again!!!

It's awesome for us to have you here in your own sculpting "bachelor pad" Alterton... I'm looking forward to seeing your beautiful work and hating you more now because of sheer jealousy:)

kitman
04-09-2008, 04:38 PM
Let me be the first to congratulate the Mad Dentist Freak Sculptor aboard the board.

No one has given more of their time and efforts for nothing in return than Alterton. He is the biggest fan of this business and all of us that work in it, and it is very satisfying to see him find success.

A perfect portrait of a man(albeit psychotic) that followed his true passion and made it his livelihood.

Awesome dude, but I wouldn't be caught dead in his dental chair.:)

Thank you William for expressing the sentiments of all of Alterton's fans.

You the man Alterton :buttrock:

Ol' fart

martin canale
04-11-2008, 08:37 AM
Hola Putarraca!!!!!!!!!!!:buttrock:
Y pensar que te vi crecer...desde que eras asi de chiquitito
http://www.goregoregore.com/FORUM/alterton.jpg
http://www.goregoregore.com/FORUM/alterton.jpg
El tiempo pasa y los chicos crecennn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GRANDE ALTERTONNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :buttrock:

brandonshiflett
04-14-2008, 02:49 AM
Jarrod and I are HUGE Aterton fans. His original stuff is exactly the kind of outrageous **** we wanna see. This is one bad ass mutha!

Brandon

hellspawn77
04-15-2008, 08:13 PM
Alterton you F@CKING ROCK! :buttrock:

Claudio

NewBraunfelsSculptor
04-26-2008, 10:22 AM
AWESOME!!!!! I'm loving this all you guys under one banner all I can say is SWEEEEEET! Now we know where to find you when we have questions!!!

Thanks for participating you guys!
Chris

alterton
05-05-2008, 11:11 PM
Amigos, thank you very much!!! Martin, you freaking bastard!!! LOL
Sorry I haven't post a **** so far, I have been finshing a commission I hope I will be able to show soon, and I am doing something on my own that I can't wait to show it too!!! soon!!! thanks for the support, but no matter what, most of you still suck really bad!!!