PDA

View Full Version : Would you like to see the Original Avengers back

grandpa
04-18-2008, 10:35 AM
and if so why????

lord odin
04-18-2008, 01:59 PM
No I love the new avengers and bendis is the best writer in comics and sentry is great.

Help me i`ve been replaced by a skrull.:confused2

Ink
04-18-2008, 02:06 PM
absofrickinlutely!!!!!

thecallahan
04-18-2008, 02:33 PM
No, why should the same old people (no matter how good they are) always be on the same book. Things get dull if it's the same interactions over and over.

And by original, do you mean the original five that haven't been a team for a while or the originals during say the classic Perez era?

Quicksilver
04-18-2008, 02:53 PM
Yes bring back at least the 'trinity' of Cap, Iron man, and Thor. Change is okay but you need to keep some familiar faces to please everyone. I don't think people would like the justice league if Wonder Woman, Batman, and Superman didn't get along and weren't on the team.

imthkman
04-18-2008, 03:06 PM
No I love the new avengers and bendis is the best writer in comics and sentry is great.

Help me i`ve been replaced by a skrull.:confused2

LOL. I was like "WTF!!!!", lord odin has turned traitor. Yes, I would love to see them come back. I grew up reading the old Avengers, and miss them. I like the team/family mentality. These Avengers seem like a bunch of loner heroes that have been thrown together. If these teams stayed together for a decade or so, they may get the same feel, but it's not there now.

bat_collector
04-18-2008, 06:33 PM
are you talking about:

hulk
thor
iron man
wasp
ant man?

Crom
04-18-2008, 06:39 PM
I would like to see the current membership get mixed up. I can live without the big guns for a while longer, but this the current incarnation of the Avengers seems to be stuck in stone. The Avengers roster to me has always been about change.

lord odin
04-18-2008, 06:39 PM
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r131/taxx10/reed_a_200.jpg:thumbs2:

rychehitman
04-18-2008, 08:31 PM
Well said Lord Odin!

The team of Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Ronin, Spiderman, Wolverine, and Echo can join Nighthawk and the Flaming Skull in New Jersey!!!

JLM
04-19-2008, 04:38 AM
No, why should the same old people (no matter how good they are) always be on the same book. Things get dull if it's the same interactions over and over.

:thumbs2:

krec99
04-19-2008, 12:08 PM
i miss the old avengers they were a great team the characters i miss the intertactions of those characters the most

rilynil
04-19-2008, 12:12 PM

Well said. Nostalgia is nice is small doses, but I don't want to read the same stories with the same characters over and over and over.

The Fog
04-20-2008, 11:28 AM
They should be all brought back together to show these NEW Avenger's how it's really done.
It's like they brought somebody up to soon from the minor's to pitch in the World Series, they get the job done but, well, you know.........no finesse, something to me is just missing, maybe the Old Guard is too powerful. They handle most situation's in there own book's that are big stories in the Avenger's monthly book.
This whole Cap thing, just wow, Skrull's, I hate Skrull's.